Chapter 3

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

After that accident we brought Jaebum Hyung to the ICU, thankfully the wound is not to severe. But still I regret that I hurt hyung. I jut met him and I already hurt him. I didn’t plan to hit him so hard, it just happen. I tought that is the only way to bring Cheonsa to her sense. I know inside her heart she knew it that he is Jaebum. She must can feel it cause they have an incredible bond between each other. It’s just maybe she’s just to scared this isn’t real or maybe she don’t want to believe that Jaebum Hyung leaves her these meantime.

 

I enter the room where Jaebum hyung is treated which Cheonsa is also in there. I can see Jaebum hyung laying down at the bed with both of his eyes shut. He just received a sedative injection so that the blood will stop quicker when he remain calm in his sleep. I can see Cheonsa sitting next to the bed while holding hyung’s hand and just looking straight to his face silently. I come and grab a chair beside her and take a seat.

 

“Gwenchana? Oppa mianhe, I didn’t intentionally want to hurt him. I just did it so that you will stop laying with your own feeling Chensa-ya.” I take a pause as I see her just stay silent why rubbing hyung’s hand, than I continue.

 

“I know inside your heart you know he is Jaebum hyung. So please stop laying to yourself Cheonsa-ya. You have suffered enough this past year. I know you miss him more than anything. So please stop suffering, you deserve to be happy my little princess.” Finally she looked at me, her eyes are all swollen, no matter how pale she look right know, I can see that there is a little happiness and hope which start to grow in her eyes.

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

I can hear a deep regret and sincerity from Jinyoung oppa voice. I turn around and look at him. I feel so bad, because of me all these times my brother have to suffer a lot. I’m so thankful and blessed, he always did whatever he can for my sake.

 

“Gwenchana oppa. It’s not your fault, I know you did it for me. I’m really thankful and sorry oppa. Mianhe, I’m so sorry. I’ve always been a burden to you, you suffered a lot because of me. Mianhe oppa, mianhe.” He look down and look back to me.

 

“You and hyung are everything to me, how can I not? No need to be sorry, all I want is for you to be happy Cheonsa-ya. You are not a burden, you are a precious sister to me so don’t say that.” He smile as it comfort me a lot while my hair.

 

“Gomawo oppa.” I smile at him as he surprised.

 

“Oh my … it been a year I never see that smile on your face. So pretty. oppa is so happy, you should start smiling again from now on Cheonsa-ya, we miss that Angelic smile of yours” he smile and ruffle my hair.

 

“Before that happen, I want him to do the DNA test, than I will be all secure.” I look at the one I’m holding his hand. My smile grew as I can’t wait to make sure that everything is real.

 

 

Jaebum's POV

 

I open my eyes as I see a white ceiling. Oh right I’m at the hospital. Than I turn my head around and find her sleeping. She is sitting at a chair beside my bed, her head is laying on my thigh while both of her hand is holding my right hand. I smile. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter