Chapter 26

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

“Bae Suzy .. will you be my lover?” I say it as natural as possible after I kneel down in front of Suzy, I would like to make everything seems so real, so everyone will believe what is happening right now, and no one will doubt the act I’m pulling on.

 

“Ji.. Jinyoung  ..”  Suzy said stuttering with glassy eyes in disbelieve.

 

“Please take this bouquet of flower as a sign that you accept my love ..” I said as I handed the pink bouquet of roses to Suzy. Not to long after that Suzy take it from my hand as I smile and stand up before calmly coming closer to her and pull her into a hug. I smiled to myself satisfy when I feel tears of happiness are running down her cheek, mission success. I pull her apart and wipe the tears away from her cheek.

 

“Thank you ..” I said as I smile to her. Thank you Suz, and I’m sorry for taking advantage of your feelings ..

 

“Congratulations!!” Jaebum hyung and all the orchestra team exclaim.

 

“Congratulation sir .. it’s our pleasure to know that another couple is born in our restaurant. Let me pour you your first love shot with our best champagne ..” the manager bring us a bottle of champagne and four glasses to celebrate .. everyone  seems happy except for Cheonsa ..

 

“Congratulations eonnie .. oppa .. I’m happy for you two ..” said Cheonsa with a force smile which I easily notice ..

 

“Gomawo dognsaeng-ah ..  I’m so happy gomawo ..” Suzy answer happily.

 

“Gomawo Cheonsa-ya ..” I said as she just give a small smile before taking glance at Jaebum .. with an indescribable expression .. not a happy one to be exact before she bent down …

 

“So Cheers!” Jaebum hyung said as we tossed and do a one shot.

 

“It wont be complete without a kiss isn’t it?” Jaebum hyung said teasingly as the staff start to cheer ...

 

“Kiss her .. Kiss her .. Kiss her .. Kiss her!” then I have no choice but to lean a kiss on Suzy’s forehead …

 

“Yah Park Jinyoung .. not at the forehead go on and be a gentleman!” Jaebum hyung said and Suzy blush hard.

 

“Yah you are engage and yet haven’t kiss her on the lips, so aren’t you not a gentleman??” I ask him back.

 

“It’s because she’s not ready yet so I wont force. In that case I’m being a gentleman here .. but I’m sure your case is different .. Suzy wouldn’t mind .. would you Suz??” Jaebum hyung continue to tease .. Aishhh I have no choice as I turn to Suzy ..

 

“Is it okay?” I ask Suzy as she nodded and blush .. I immediately pull her closer and land my lips on her as we kiss .. then we all can hear round of applause from everyone …

 

“Let me excuse ..” Cheonsa said before leaving the table. I can see it clear that she is really upset, I also know that Jaebum hyung notice it as well as he is about to stand up and go after her .. but I quickly stopped him.

 

“Wait hyung, can we talk for a sec?” I said as he nodded after hesitating for a few second worrying about Cheonsa ..

 

“Suzy, can you wait here for a while? In case if Cheonsa is back before we are so she wont be alone ..” I said to Suzy as she nodded and smile ..

 

“It’s okay take your time ..” Suzy said. I nodded before leaving outside with Jaebum hyung.

 

“Hyung .. Thank you for everything .. Thank you for your support .. Thank you for sacrificing your night and let tonight be my special night .. I’m really thankful hyung .. gomawo ..” I said as I hold his hand.

 

“It’s fine Jinyoung-ah, as long as you are happy. I’m happy for you ..” Jaebum hyung said with a weak smile and patted my shoulder.

 

“Hyung .. I’m sorry once again .. but can I ask you another favor?” I ask him looking into his eyes.

 

“What is it Jinyoung?” Jaebum hyung ask.

 

“Hyung don’t let Cheonsa know about the favor I ask you .. Please hyung .. I don’t want her to hate me .. So please hyung grant me this wish as well uhm?” I pleaded him with no shame .. Jaebum hyung left out a deep sign before nodding.

 

“So let’s get back in.” he patted my shoulder before turning back to the restaurant.

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

On the way bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter