Chapter 35

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

It been a week since I sign for the upcoming drama. It been a hectic week as well taking care of the contract agreement between the production house and the company. Since the withdrawal from the other two candidates it automatically made Lee Minho as my co-actor. I’m glad as well that Suzy eonni and Jinyoung oppa are willing to make a cameo appearance on the drama so I get to meet them on shoot. Well maybe not a lot but still it's comfortable to meet your closest friend at work right? All the schedules will start sooner than I thought since the broadcasting station need to pull forward the airing date for the drama, so I will attend the first official script reading the day after tomorrow.

 

Now I’m currently at JYPE practice room waiting for Jinyoung oppa and Suzy eonni to come. I’ve ask them to help me prepare before the script reading. I need some advice and mental support before starting my whole schedules. Especially Suzy eonni who have a lot of experience as female lead before. Jinyoung oppa will be quite of a help too since his acting skills are great as well. But I’m quite nervous because today will be the first time we met in person since we are back from LA. I hope the situation wont be awkward .. and if I dare to hope .. I hope things will be just back to normal as usual ..

 

“Cheonsa-ya .. we’re here ~” Suzy eonni said as she come into the practice room.

 

“Eonni!” I said as I stand up and hug her as she hug me back tight.

 

“I miss you!” I said as I let go of the hug.

 

“I miss you too you know!” she said as she pinch my cheek.

 

“Aaaa.. That’s hurt.” I said as I rubbed my cheek.

 

“Yah aren’t you going to greet your brother?” Jinyoung oppa said as he crossed his arm.

 

“Oppaaa ~” I said as I come to him wanting to give him a hug but I stop middle way.

 

“Oops .. I’m not supposed to hug you.” I said as I give a teasing glance between him and Suzy.

 

“Why not??” he said as he give me a bear hug and ruffles my hair as I quickly hug him back before I let go.

 

“Don’t be silly .. you know I wont be jealous ..” Suzy said chuckling.

 

“I know .. I know .. you guys are the best!” I pull them together in a group hug feeling ease that nothing has change.

 

“Isn’t Jaebum coming?” Suzy asked.

 

“Oh he has work to take care of .. but he said he will come by later if he can make it.” I said.

 

“Why is he so busy these days?” Jinyoung ask.

 

“Well there is some work matter .. but he is handling it just fine.” I said reassuring.

 

“Oh wait I forgot! I need to meet appa.” Suzy said.

 

“Then go see him first eonni it’s okay.” I said as I smile to her.

 

“You are free for the day right?” Suzy said as she stand up.

 

“Yes .. don’t worry ..” I said.

 

“Okay then, I’ll be right back.” Suzy said before giving Jinyoung a quick peek on his cheek and leave the practice room.

 

“Aww sweet ~” I said to Jinyoung teasingly once Suzy leave the room.

 

“Don’t act like you are not like that with hyung.” He said as he pinch my cheek pretending to be annoyed.

 

“My oppa is shy ~” I continue to while laughing at his reaction.

 

“How’s things going between you and hyung? Everything’s good right?” he ask.

 

“Well .. everything is find don’t worry oppa ..” I said.

 

“With the drama stuffs coming ahead .. is he taking it well?” he ask knowing exactly how Jaebum oppa is.

 

“You know how he is oppa .. but everything is okay now.” I said.

 

“So have you guys been fighting?” he asked worried.

 

“Oppa .. don’t worry like that! Everything is fine ..” I said as I smile assuring.

 

“Good to hear then .. I’m glad he understand ..” he said while caressing my hair.

 

“How about you oppa? How’s things going?” I ask him.

 

“Of course I’m fine.” He said as he smile.

 

“No .. I mean how’s things going with Suzy eonni?” I ask seriously.

 

“Woah .. why so serious?” he ask.

 

“Oppa just answer me ..” I said.

 

“Things are fine Cheonsa-ya .. She knows everything .. I’ve told her.” He said shocking me.

 

“Don’t worry .. we have talk things out .. she understand .. and we decided to work things out and build our relationship. Surprisingly it's progressing well once we open up to each other ..” he said with a sincere smile.

 

“I’m so scared you know!” I said while hitting his arm playfully.

 

“I know I know I’m so sorry Cheonsa ya .. it’s my fault for not being honest. But I promise you nothing will ever change ..” he said as he take my hand.

 

“I thought I was going to lose both of you!” I said as a tear drop down to my hand.

 

“Hey don’t cry!” he said as he my back.

 

“I’m not crying ..” I said as I immediately weep my eyes.

 

“Nothing will ever change .. no one will leave you okay? Suzy is not mad at all with you .. and things are fine between me and her .. I will learn to love her wholeheartedly .. and you know I will still and always be your brother .. you and Jaebum hyung are my family I will never leave you my little sister .. you will always be your brother’s little princess ..” he said as he give me a brotherly hug which ease my worries.

 

After a while Suzy is back as we start discussing about the draft of the script and the overall scenario and exchange opinion about the main scenes and it’s emotions related and so on for about an hour before we hear a knock on the door ..

 

“Come in!” Jinyoung oppa answer.

 

“Food is here!” Jaebum oppa come in with two bags of food in both side of his hands.

 

“Oppa!” I said as I immediately took the bags of food away from him and unpack it.

 

“Yah! How can what I bring is more important than the person who bring it?” Jaebum oppa said as he come to me giving me a back hug as I giggle.

 

“Great timing hyung we’re just about to order Chimaek and here you are with chicken and beer!” Jinyoung oppa said as he come and give Jaebum oppa a side hug.

 

“I know right?” Jaebum said as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter