Chapter 36

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

We are currently in Jeju Islands after finishing with GOT7’s photoshoot and a variety show recording. Now I’m strolling the seaside with Suzy right beside me. I purposely plan this date to spend some quality time with her. I want to make up for what I did, I know this wont be enough but it will be a start, and I promise myself that I will treat her better and better from now on and work hard for our relationship … A real relationship …

 

“Thanks for coming here with me.” I said breaking the silent.

 

“You are welcome oppa. In fact I’m really thankful for bringing me here, I don’t know how long had it been since the last time I got to enjoy the sea just for leisure.” She looks at me and smile beautifully.

 

“Do you like it here?” I ask her while staring at the wave.

 

“Of course I do, I’m happy I get to spend some time with you.” She said as she looks at the waves in amusement.

 

“I’m happy too. Thank you for staying, for giving me another chance ...” I said as I turn to her and take both of her hands in mine and stare into her eyes.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” she said as she blush trying to avoid my gaze.

 

“Cute.” I said as I pinch her cheek as she pretend to be annoyed.

 

“But really thank you Suz, I don’t even think I deserve a second chance from you.” I said sincerely.

 

“You know I love you oppa, regardless of your feelings for me I have always love you. And I’m happy enough with the fact that you are willing to strive for this relationship.” She said looking straight into my eyes.

 

“You know it’s not like I never really like you in the past.” I confessed about the old days so that she knows.

 

“What do you mean?” she ask as I pull her away from the water and place my jacket on the sand and gesture her to seat before I take a seat beside her.

 

“Oppa .. you don’t have to it’s cold.” She said but I just smile and pull my gaze away from her and stare at the waves before continuing ..

 

“I used to like you a lot during our trainee days. But as you debuted first I start to feel that you grew distance, that you are out of my reach. You are beautiful, talented, and you successfully debuted before I do. You have gained popularities and I am sure that there are many better men out there for you. So what chance do I stand?” I smile bitterly remembering those days.

 

“I never knew it ..” she said as I can feel that she’s looking at me so I give her a quick glance and smile.

 

“Then I must have hid it well. Only Jaebum hyung know about it ..” I said as I paused.

 

“But I still like you though even when we grew distance. Than when I finally debuted as JJ Project there we finally get chance to be close again. I start to rise my hope again .. but than I decided to move on.” I continue.

 

“But why? Why are you giving up before even telling me? Is it because you finally find Cheonsa better than me?” she asks me as I immediately turn to face her.

 

“Of course it’s not like that. By the time I debuted I realized that you have changed a lot, you become quite, you become independent, you seems to be too independent that I don’t think you ever need me anymore, I don’t think you still need oppa like the trainee Suzy needs me. You have everything, you can handle everything on your own, so I don’t even think that I will fit anywhere in your life. You are just too good.” I said honestly as I let out a sad smile.

 

“Then you just forget me like that?” she ask me.

 

“No .. Even until I debuted as GOT7 I still like you. But I decided not to think about it, and as I grew busier and busier I finally get to put those feelings aside. I still admire you a lot but those time I have different focus and priority, I have my own career goals to achieve. And I think maybe, just maybe .. once I become as popular as you are I might have the confidence to be honest with my feeling and confess to you.” I continue.

 

“Then why you never come to me? And when did you start liking Cheonsa?” she ask me.

 

“I’m not sure either. Maybe I just never had the confident to do so. And as for Cheonsa, she have always be like a little sister to me since I debuted as JJ Project, she was always there for me and Jaebum hyung, she is the one who took care of us even when her managerial task doesn’t require to do so. But I know since the beginning they both like each other before they even bother to admit it. I wasn’t jealous at that time since I only look at her as a sister ..” I said as I pause.

 

“But as we spend more and more time together I start to find her similar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter