Chapter 16

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

“Do you feel better now?” I ask her.

 

“Ne oppa .. Gomawo ..” she answer me as she give me a small smile.

 

“It feels good right when you let it out? So next time don’t keep it yourself okay? Don’t make me feel useless ..” I tell her as I fake a small pout then I smile.

 

“You are my brother .. there is no way for you to be useless to me oppa ..” she said as it comfort me a lot.

 

“Now, do you want me to talk to Jaebum?” I ask her.

 

“Ani .. No need oppa. Don’t you have schedules today?” she said. Of course she know my schedules so well.

 

“Yes I do. But don’t you need me here today?” I ask her. I’m worried to leave her, especially she’s not in a good term with hyung currently.

 

“It’s okay oppa don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I’ll talk to him latter ..” she said.

 

“But ..” I said. Is she really going to be fine?

 

“I can do it oppa don’t worry, I’ll make sure to let you know if I can’t handle it myself okay?” she said as she assure me.

 

“If you say so. But make sure to call me if anything happen okay?” I said.

 

“Ne oppa, I get it. Now you should leave or else you will be late, it’s 8:25 AM already.” She said to me as she smile.

 

“Okay princess do you need anything else?” I ask her.

 

“Yes oppa. Sorry I don’t think I can walk you out. Besides, on your way out can you call him in for me?” she said apologetically.

 

“It’s okay princess, I’ll call him okay?” I smile as I take my leave out of the room.

 

“Jinyoung-ah .. are you leaving already?” Jaebum hyung asks me.

 

“She’s asking for you. Ah .. and if you still love her the way you do, you better treasure her right or don’t call yourself my hyung.” I said to him sarcastically as I take my leave. I don’t know whether it is true or not, but right now I can’t help but to feel angry when I see his face.

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

Why is Jinyoung so upset? Did he found out that I slapped her last night? Anyway I should see her now ...

 

“Hey baby ..” I said when I enter her room.

 

“How are you feeling sweetheart?” I continue as I take a sit beside her.

 

“Oppa .. aren’t you supposed to get ready? We have schedules today ..” she said as she look at me weakly.

 

“No baby .. I have called Appa to cancel today’s schedule. You are to weak to go sweetheart. Doctor Kim ask you to have a bed rest for at least a few days.” I said to her as I her cheek.

 

“But oppa, it’s still our second week of promotion there will be a lot of assumption spreading around if we don’t go on stage ..” she said to me weakly.

 

“Ssstt .. there is nothing more important than your recovery sweetheart. I won’t mind what people says as long as you recover ..” I said to her as I smile to comfort her. But her eyes start to get teary as I start to panic ..

 

“Why baby? Do you feel pain?” I ask her panic.

 

“Ani oppa .. I’m hungry ..” she said as she immediately wipe away her tears with her fragile hand.

 

“Alright baby oppa will take you breakfast okay?” I said as I smile at her before leaving out the room to take her some porridge.

 

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

Not to long after that, he came back with a tray in his hands. He bring me a small cup of plain porridge and a glass of warm water. He feed me lovingly, he blow every single spoon carefully to make sure it won’t burn my tongue. After that he took my medicine and help me to drink it with a glass of warm water. He replace the infuses bag with the new one before he went out to bring out the tray back to the kitchen. Once he came back into my room, I can’t control my feelings anymore .. I miss him .. I miss him so badly ..

 

“Hey why are you crying?” he ask me as he went up and take a seat next to me at the empty space of the other side of my bed.

 

“Mianhe oppa .. Mianhe ..” I said as I just look down.

 

“What are you apologizing for sweetheart?” he ask me as he cope my hand in his.

 

“I’m sorry for acting unreasonable to you oppa ..” I said as I tried to manage my sob.

 

“Ani .. it’s not your fault baby .. I’m the one who’s at wrong.. I shouldn’t get mad at you last night .. I’m really sorry for hurting you sweetheart ..” he said to me as he my cheek as an eye drop start to roll on his cheek. He keep my cheek the one he slapped last night ..

 

“I’m sorry baby .. I’m sorry ..” he said as he look down and hold my hand tight.

 

“Oppa ..” I call him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter