Chapter 20

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

Once we reached home I feed Cheonsa her porridge and ask her to drink her medicine. After that I send her to her room so that she could take a rest, then I decided to go back to my own place for a while and have a little bit time for myself. Once I get back to my room I decided to remote the CCTV of Étoile Éternelle in LA, everything seems to be running well, all tables are full as usual, so I decided to call the branch manager to make sure everything is running well, thankfully it is. There are a significant raise in demands of reservation for the next three months. Then I start to remote the CCTV for the branch in NY, I call the branch manager and everything is running well as well, there are also great feedback from the customers posted on our website. I’m glad that everything is under control even though I’m in Seoul, but I need to control it myself once the promotion is done.

 

I start to browse on the Internet reviewing the responses regarding today’s stage and the scandal. There are a lot of pros and cons in response to Cheonsa’s statement. I let out a deep sign I’m wondering how is it possible to overcome this. I’m also wondering what progress have appa made, but before I’m about to call him my phone ring revealing a call from him, what a great coinsident. Then I pick up the phone ..

 

“Ne appa, I’m about to call you just now.” I answers.

 

“Jaebum-ah where are you?” he asks me.

 

“I’m at my place appa, why?” I asks back.

 

“Great, I got the CCTV tape, I’m near your place already I’ll be there in five.” He said as he end the call.

 

Finally .. I really hope that the recording can be useful .. right after five minute I hear the door bell ringing, I press the intercom to make sure who is it, it’s appa so I open the door. We then take a sit on the coach ..

 

“So how’s the story appa?” I ask him curiously.

 

“Well I got a call from the CCTV supervisor of the ballroom where you guys had a party that day. He said that someone is trying to bribe him for the CCTV footage of that night party. Coincidentally that supervisor was once my employee, so when he review the footage and see that you are involve in the scene he decided to not give an answer to them and give me a call once they are gone, I immediately went there and get a copy of the footage.” Appa explain.

 

“Do he know the identity of the person who tried to bribe for the footage?” I ask him.

 

“Unfortunately he doesn’t know. But for now, lets review the footage first, maybe we will get something from it.” Appa suggest.

 

We end up replying the video for a few times. It shows the accident clearly, a waiter come to me with a tray of champagnes, he offer me a glass and after I drunk it, I immediately hold my head because of dizziness, I took a seat while massaging my temple the suddenly a girl approach me and quickly pull me by my neck to a kiss, as she immediately run away once she accomplished what her so called ‘mission’. We couldn’t see clearly anyone who took the picture, until we reply it a couple more time as we realized a man with a full black attire was hiding behind a big vase, we couldn’t see his face, but we can capture the DSLR in his hand. I start to boil in temper, DAMN! It was all planned.  We decided not to do anything yet with the CCTV footage, just make several copies in different formats to make sure not to lose it in anyway. We decided to look into further before making any move. We have to find out who are they, who’s behind them, and what’s their motive.

 

After the day I talk with appa, we already went on our schedules for a couple of days, we are not only facing reporters, but we are facing haters as well, they are demonstrating and throwing bad words to me, not only words, they even throws eggs and soaked me with water. Thankfully Cheonsa is getting better, but not that significant yet, she was really scared and worried how people treated me like that, I keep assuring her that I’m fine, and asked her to leave to the car first in order not to get hurt. But she insist to stay by my side, even though the bodyguards are shielding us, but still we can still be soaked by water. This is another day for us at the waiting room doing our schedule, I can’t wait to know who’s behind all of this. I really can’t wait to end this bad dream. People even accused me returning back to Cheonsa so that I can gain back my popularity, isn’t that insane? Personally I don’t even plan to comeback to this industry. Seriously all of this nonsense is stressing me, I don’t really smile or have an appetite this few day, my weight is even dropping causing Cheonsa to worried so much .. I force myself to eat not to worried her but still, I feel like throwing up .. I’m not sick .. this is purely stress ..

 

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

“Jaebumie oppa ..” I called him as I come to back hug him.

 

“Yes baby?” he answer me as I he turn his body facing me.

 

“I brought sandwich .. would you like to have some?” I tried to persuade him. he hasn’t been eating much this few days, he even lose weight, I can’t help but worried, he been stressing to much.

 

“No baby I’m not hungry ..” he answer me as he caress my cheek.

 

“But oppa .. can you please just eat one slice for me .. please ..” I give him my best puppy eye.

 

“Why do you have to bribe me with your cuteness seriously? You know I can’t resist it right? Okay I will eat for you, but only one slice okay? don’t nag me to eat another slice after that because I’ll let you know that my answer is no.” he answer me as he pinch my nose, as I giggle, finally succeed.

 

“Then eat already ..” I ask him.

 

“Since I’m being so nice to grant your wish aren’t you not going to feed me?” he ask me with a cute pout.

 

“This baby seriously .. okay Jaebaby .. As long as you eat! Wait, I’ll go wash my hand.” I said as I go wash my hand. Then I take the lunchbox out from my bag open it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter