Chapter 13

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

After our first stage the MV was released. We received great responses, love and support by national and international fans. We did all stages well during our first week of our album promotions, from Music Bank, Simpy Kpop, Show! Music Core, Inkigayo, The Show, M Countdown, and many more. We rank 1st place on most music charts, iTunes, and top 10 on Billboard currently. We are also scheduled to do several varieties and photo shoots. Our schedule will be very packed, but as long as I’m doing it together with him I won’t mind, I will do each of every schedule with all my heart.

 

This morning I had woken up by a bad dream. I’m wondering why I dreamed like that, the dream were not complex, the plot was overall blurry, all I could remember was the part before I woke up, the part where Jaebum is walking away from me with a blurred figure in front of him holding his wrist. I was patting hard when I woke up. Then I decide to walk to his SOHO next door and find him still asleep peacefully in his room. He must be really tired resuming to schedules after his long break, so I decided not to wake him up and walk back to my place. No matter how bothering that dream is, I choose to let it be, it’s just a dream right? Nothing like that would happen right?

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

My phone keep ringing endlessly. Who would call me this early? I tries my best to open my eyes, as I sit down and grab my phone, it’s Bambam, I pick up the phone ..

 

“Yow J .. B .. !” he said it so loud on the phone.

 

“YAH! Do you want to broke my ears!? JB? Where’s your manner? I’m a hyung.” I said as I get annoyed, he woke me up this early when I’m still sleepy, and that he shout so loud that it hurt my ear.

 

“Aishh can’t you get over this thing?” Bambam answer it as he chuckle teasingly.

 

“No. I’m Hanging.” Than I heard another shout when I’m about to hang up.

 

“NO! WAIT HYUNG!” he said.

 

“What? What is it?” I answer him with my eyes shut.

 

“The kids are having a party tonight hyung, you shout come with us!” he said excitedly. It’s a party by our friends outside JYPE.

 

“I don’t thing I would come Bam, I'm tired, besides I have schedules tomorrow.” I answer him lazily.

 

“Oh come one hyung! It has been a while already. You should come with us! Yow Man you should come Yow!” he nag so loudly.

 

“Alright, alright, I would only come if Cheonsa agree to come with me okay?” I answer him.

 

“Hyuuunnngggg … you are not fun, come on it’s our boys night out! If you come with her you’ll probably spend the whole party with her." he wined.

 

“Aishh these kid really. Fine I’ll call you latter.” I answer him a little bit annoyed.

 

“You’re the best hyung! I’ll text to the time and place, see you latter!” Then he hung up. This kid really, I haven’t even said yes already.

 

I look to the clock, it’s time for breakfast. I smiled, and then I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I go to Cheonsa’s place to have breakfast with her. Every moment I can have with her is so precious, I wont dare to miss any single breakfast with her. I went in to her place and see her placing the plate with our breakfast on the dining table.

 

“Good morning ..” I said to her as I give her a back hug.

 

“Good morning oppa ..” she answer as she let go of the hug and turn her body facing me, as she continue ..

 

“I went to your place earlier but you are still asleep so I went back.” She said as she hugs me tightly.

 

“What makes my baby come to see me so early huh?” I answer her as I hug her back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter