Chapter 32

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

I am watching TV on the couch waiting for Cheonsa finish the dishes when a phone ring. It’s not my phone. Than I turn around and find an incoming call on Cheonsa’s phone ..

 

“Babe .. someone’s calling you.” I tell her from the couch.

 

“Who is it?” she ask from the kitchen.

 

“Wait let me see.” I said as I grab her phone.

 

“Joong Ki .. Oppa?” I said as I immediately frown right after.

 

“Can you pick it up please?” she ask me. Why is he calling anyway?

 

“Hello” I said half heartedly.

 

“Jaebum-ssi?” he said across the line.

 

“Yea it’s me.” I said.

 

“Can I talk to the phone owner?” he ask. He’s getting on my nerve.

 

“She’s doing the dishes.” I said.

 

“Wow so you are making her your maid?” he ask as he chuckle to annoy me.

 

“What do you want? I will pass her the message.” I said annoyed.

 

“Well never mind then, I’ll just call back later.” He said immediately cutting off the line. This person seriously!
 

“What is it oppa?” Cheonsa said as she come and sit next to me.

 

“He didn’t say anything. He said he will call you latter.” I said annoyed.

 

“Well okay then. What movie should we watch? Do you want to move to the movie room?” she ask me.

 

“Why are you addressing him ‘oppa’?” I ask her.

 

“Well he is older than me, shouldn’t I address him that way?” she ask confused. I just remain quit.

 

“Let me call him back.” She took the phone from me but once she’s about to make a call I snatch it back.

 

“Why?” she ask frowning.

 

“Don’t call him.” I said half commanding lets say.

 

“But why? Maybe there is something important .. It’s rude to ignore someone’s call.” She said.

 

“But I don’t like him! he’s getting on my nerve!” I said crossing my hand.

 

“Aww .. why is my baby sulking?” she said hugging me from the side.

 

“I know he’s after you! I don’t like it .. I’m .. I’m ..” it’s embarrassing to admit.

 

“Jealous??” she ask with a teasing tone.

 

“Ehm .. I’m .. jealous .. I don’t like the idea ..” I said hesitating.

 

“What idea baby?” She ask.

 

“All those handsome guys are after you. They want to steal you away from me.” I said as I look down. Joongki is definitely one of them .. he’s like one of those first line actors in South Korea now ever since 'Descendants of the Sun'. What am I compared to him?

 

“Aww .. my Jaebumie is so cute .. I love you sweetheart .. no one can steal me away from you.” She said as she tighten the hug as I turn my body and buried my face in her shoulder.

 

“But still .. I’m worried .. I’m nothing compared to them.” I said feeling down.

 

“You are my everything Oppa .. I feel like nothing without you. So no need to worry okay?” she said as she kiss my head a couple of time.

 

“Are you sure you will always love me? Never getting bored and leave me for the better?” I ask.

 

“I will always love you oppa .. you are my one and only.” She said as she caress my head.

 

“I don’t want to lose you .. I can’t lose you ..” I said. Why am I like this?

 

“You wont .. I will always be with you as long as you will always love me the same ..” she said.

 

“But I can’t promise to love you the same.” I said teasing her. She immediately release the hug.

 

“Because I love you more each day.” I said as I kiss the back of her hand. Just before she’s about to open her phone start ringing again.

 

“Let me take this first okay?” she said giving me a comforting smile before answering the line.

 

After the call ..

 

“What is it?” I immediately ask once she ended the call.

 

“A new drama offer. The script is great they are looking for the casts.” She explain.

 

“But why is he the one calling?” I ask curiously.

 

“Because there are a few candidates for the male lead. Joongki oppa, Minho oppa, Changwook oppa .. and the one who can convince me to accept the offer will be the main lead.” She continue her explanation.

 

“Are you going to accept it?” I ask her.

 

“The script is super interesting, it’s a great opportunity to rise my acting career since it’s a big project. But well .. I’m not sure .. I never accept any offer as a main lead before .. besides, I bet the other two will make a call as well soon.” She said with her eyes wondering in deep thought.

 

“Then you should definitely take the offer baby .. it’s a good opportunity for you.” I said to her sincerely. Well of course it made me worried but it would be selfish of me not to give my support knowing how benefiting this opportunity for her career.

 

“But you know ..? I’m not so into first role ..” She answer me.

 

“Don’t be silly .. you are beautiful, you have the talent. It would be such a waste of talent standing as supporting role while you have so many opportunity to be the lead baby .. You know you can do it .. so just be confident okay?” I tell her honestly.

 

“It’s not like that .. it’s just..” she said hesitating ..

 

“What is it baby? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter