Chapter 6

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

We decide to have a little bit more time to think about our plan to tell the other members and the company about Jaebum. Not to long after our talk than we took a shower and went out to the hotel where Jaebum had live for a month to took his staffs back to his place. On the way back we stop by a supermarket to buy groceries for a week. Once we arrived we clean up his SOHO and arrange everything tidily back to normal. After everything is done, we then take a break, but I decide to make lunch for both of us since it’s already 2:00 PM.

 

After I serve everything at the dining table I called Jaebum oppa to come over to the dining room so we can have lunch. While we are eating suddenly I remember there is a company party I need to attend.

 

“Oppa .. tonight there is a company party I need to attend ..” I tell him.

 

“JYP Family?” he asks as I nodded.

 

“Are you going there with Jinyoung?” he asks again.

 

“Maybe not, I think he had schedules today, he probably will drop by the venue directly with the boys.” I answered his question even though I’m not sure about it. Jinyoung oppa haven’t contacted me yet since he left yesterday.

 

“Do you want me to send you there?” he offers me.

 

“Gwenchana, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to get spotted before explaining everything oppa. I’ll just go with my managers. But how about your dinner? Do you want me to prepare something before?” I ask him.

 

“It’s okay baby no need to worry, I’ll take care of it myself. You better have fun okay.” He smiles as he ruffles my hair.

 

After we finish our lunch, I ask Jaebum oppa to go back to his place and get some rest, while I need to prepare myself for tonight. I decided to call Jinyoung oppa to make sure if he will attend it or not. Not to long after I dial his number he picked up his phone ..

 

“Jinyoung oppa ..”

 

“What is it Cheonsa-ya?” he ask me.

 

“Oppa are you okay? You don’t send me text or call me since last night ..” I ask him carefully.

 

“I’m sorry Cheonsa-ya, I’m a little bit busy today that’s why I haven’t get the chance to contact you since this morning ..” he answer me with a light chuckle.

 

“It’s okay oppa, I’m just making sure if you are okay. And you do sound okay to me. Anyway oppa, are you coming tonight?” I ask him whether he will attend the party or not.

 

“I’m coming, but mian .. I don’t think I can pick you up today Cheonsa-ya, I’m going to head there with the boys right after our schedules.” He answers me. I can hear the change in his tone. But I’m not sure why ..

 

“It’s okay I’ll head their with my managers. Well, see you there oppa ..”

 

“See you ..” he answer shortly and ended the call right after.

 

I don’t know it’s just my feelings or Jinyoung oppa is acting a bit strange .. I’m going to make sure it tonight once we met.

 

 

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

I ended the call as soon as possible. I don’t know why I feel like avoiding her. I’m so happy that Jaebum hyung is finally back .. but in other hand I feel quite sad and depressed.

 

I’m pretty sure that I will loose her since hyung is back. I know I’m not supposed to feel like this but what to do? The idea of Cheonsa will no longer stick around or needing me around that much anymore just killing me inside somehow.

 

I shouldn’t be like this. I supposed to be happy .. 

 

Hyung is back ..

 

Cheonsa finally can live her life again ..

 

I know it’s hard .. But I should be happy for them ..

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter