Chapter 24

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

I hug her back tightly and her back until her cry start to subside .. I loosen the hug and cup her face to wipe her tears with both of my thumbs and take a few sheets of tissue to wipe her red nose. Than I pressed my lips on her forehead for a remaining few seconds before I pull us apart and hold both of her shoulder to look at her ..

 

“Feeling better?” I said as I smile to her.

 

“Mmm ..” she hummed in answer.

 

“Hmm I don’t even get why did you cry in the first place ..” I said to her teasingly to light up the mood. But she just remain silent so I pull her to sit at the edge of the bed while I take a seat beside her …

 

“I have a check up appointment tomorrow morning ..” I said .. as she look at me.

 

“Wou.. Would you like to come with me?” I said with a bit hesitation at first.

 

“Sure, don’t worry ..” she said as she hold my hand tight.

 

“I’m nervous ..” I tell her honestly, I still do feel traumatic remembering those times ..

 

“You will be fine baby .. I’ll be there by your side ..” she said as smile to me. I feel a little bit at ease knowing that I’m no longer alone .. but still ..

 

“Love, are you okay?” she said as I in concern while placing her hand on my cheek.

 

“I’m fine ..” I said as I pull her hand of from my cheek and kiss is tenderly.

 

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

After the talk with Jaebum, I head back to my room as I find Suzy sleeping peacefully. I decided to take a shower before preparing dinner. After I finish bathing I go head to the kitchen and check what ingredients are available, after screening and scanning I decided to make Fettuchine Carbonara and Caesar Salad. After the foods are ready I serves the plates on the table before waking up Suzy and the boys.

 

 

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

“Whoaa .. when did you prepare this?" I said to Cheonsa before ruffling her hair.

 

“Just a while ago ..” she said and smile.

 

“Seriously I can’t believe this, we are far away from home yet I still have to eat your cooking for dinner ..” Suzy joked.

 

“YAH! How could you say that .. aren’t you supposed to be thankful? She prepare all of this alone while you are in your dreamland.” I said to Suzy with an annoyed tone.

 

“I though everyone must still be tired that’s why .. but if you say so, should we eat out?” Cheonsa said looking a bit down by Suzy’s joke, seriously why should she kill the mood on our first day of vocation?

 

“Ani-ya .. I’m joking Cheonsa-ya ..” Suzy says.

 

“It’s okay lets eat out. I don’t mind throwing these away.” Cheonsa said as she start to lift up the plates from the table.

 

“What are you doing??” Jaebum hyung stop her. I look at Suzy, she look guilty over her own joke, I don’t know why but Cheonsa seems a bit off today. She don’t usually take jokes seriously, she would usually response like ‘than don’t eat’ or something more or less like that.

 

“Lets eat! My tummy can’t wait anymore. Your Carbonara is my favorite!” I said in attempt to break the tense.

 

Then Jaebum hyung pull a chair for Cheonsa before sitting beside her, while I sit across her with Suzy beside me. We eat in silent …

 

“Ehmmm … Masta! Its the best as always .. Right hyung?” I said trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

 

“Of course!” Jaebum hyung answer as he ruffles Cheonsa’s hair ..

 

“Mian .. I’m killing the moment aren’t I? I’m just trying to joke around I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings ..” Suzy said with a sad tone.

 

“Guys seriously it’s okay. It’s okay eonnie, I’m not mad, I just have something in mind. So don’t feel sad okay?” Cheonsa finally respond while forcing a smile.

 

After finishing our dinner I volunteer to do the dishes with Suzy ..

 

“Why did you say that?” I said softly trying not to make her feel even worse.

 

“I’m sorry .. I didn’t mean to ..” Suzy said with her head bending down.

 

“It’s okay .. she’s not mad, she’s just somehow a little bit off. So don’t worry okay?” I said to Suzy while putting the soup foam to her face teasingly ..

 

“YAH Park Jin Young!” she glares as I give her a tongue out as we continue the war of foam.

 

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

“Hey baby are you okay?” Jaebum come to me.

 

“I’m fine oppa, don’t worry.” I answer as I keep staring at the view of the pool.

 

“You know, if there is something bothering you I will always be here to listen?” Jaebum said as he wraps his arms giving me a back hug and place his chin on my shoulder.

 

“I know. Hmm .. I really love the view .. don’t you?” I ask him changing the topic.

 

“I do, but do you know what view do I love the most?” Jaebum oppa said.

 

“The view of you next to me ..” Jaebum oppa continue ..

 

“Geez, so cheesy ..” I said as he laugh.

 

After that we go to the movie room to watches a couple of movie before everyone’s eyelid start to feel heavy, than we decided to go to bed. I went to our sharing room with Suzy as we brush our teeth and wash our faces before changing into PJ and go to sleep.

 

 

A few hours of sleep has passed as the morning comes, I can feel the sunshine through our rooms, so I decided to wake up, it’s almost 8:00 AM. Suzy is still hugging me like a teddy bear, I slowly lift up her hand from me and replace it with a pillow not to wake her up. I go wash up and get ready to accompany Jaebum for his check up. I do feel nervous .. I hope his result will be good ..

 

After I finish getting myself ready I go to his sharing room with Jinyoung oppa, but he’s not there. So he probably in the main room, I go over to the main room and knock the door a few time before entering …

 

“Oppa!” I was shock finding curled on the floor against the wall. I go rush to him.

 

“Oppa what happen??” I said panic as I sit next to him to cheek on him. He is shivering, I pull both of his hand away so that I can see his face. He look really pale.

 

“Oppa .. are you hurt? What happen huh?” I ask him carefully as I cope his face so that he will look at me.

 

“I’m .. I’m .. fine ..” he answer weakly, still shivering.

 

“What do you mean you are fine? You are shivering ..” I said worriedly at the level of starting to feel scared ..

 

“I’m fine .. I’m not hurt .. It’s .. It’s just .. my trauma ..” He answer me halting.

 

“What do you mean??” I said as I wrap my arms around his shoulder and hug him.

 

“It’s just .. trauma .. I’m nervous for my check up .. I’m scared ..” he said as she shivers harder.

 

“Calm down baby calm down .. but why do you look like if you are in so much pain? Did you get hurt??” I ask him why the back of his head to calm him down.

 

“I’m not physically in pain .. just .. mentally I still .. still remember the pain ..” he said halting.

 

“I’m sorry ..” I said as tears start to forms, I was quit shock with his answer .. those moments must be a very terrible times for him .. especially when he is alone .. alone in so much pain ..

 

“I’m sorry Jae .. I’m sorry ..” I said then I loosen the hug as I cope his face to look at me.

 

“My .. medicine please .. at the table ..” he said halting.

 

“What is it for baby?” I ask him.

 

“To calm my nerve ..” he said.

 

“Look Jae …” I said as I lift his head and make sure his eyes look straight to my eyes ..

 

“I know how you feel, it’s such a terrible memories for you isn’t it? I’m so sorry Jaebum .. I’m sorry .. I’m sorry that you had to go through all of those painful process alone .. I’m sorry ..” I said as I pause when I see tears start to drop fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter