Chapter 10

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

“Yahh Jinyoungie .. Who is she talking about?” Suzy ask me while holding tight my hand. I’m quit shock that I don’t even remember what did she ask.

 

“YAHH!! Park Jinyoung I’m asking you!!” Suzy said while turning her body facing me. I still look at our hand which is still locked together. She finally realizes and then quickly pull away her hand from mine. The situation become awkward until a message pop up on my phone screen. I immediately read it. It was from Cheonsa, she ask me to keep her purse with me. Fine. It seems like she can manage to escape before the reporters come after her. I’m quite glad.

 

After the event is done. I immediately head out from the venue. Than I feel someone is grabbing onto my wrist as I turn around. It’s Suzy. Wha.. What is she doing now?

 

“Jinyoungie .. Can I go with you .. I mean .. can you give me a ride with GOT7’s car?” she ask me with a puppy eyes. I don’t know why but I just feel something is strage with me.

 

“Why don’t you leave with Fei and Min?” I ask her.

 

“They are planning to hang out with Wonder Girls eonnies, I .. I just feel like going home .. so are you giving me a ride?” she continue asking with a puppy eyes while swinging my hand, I look around to make sure no one is watching then I just nodded. Why do she have to look at me like that? It gives me a weird feeling inside my heart.

 

Then we enter the car. As we are on our way back to the dorm, of course we are heading to MissA’s dorm first to drop Suzy. She is joking and chit-chatting with the others members who is extremely exited with Suzy’s existence while I just remain silent looking out to the window. Finally we arrived at MissA’s dorm, she waved goodbye as I just reply it with a small smile. I feel glad somehow finally my heart is beating norma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter