Chapter 30

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N

Dear My Lovely Readers,

 

First of all I would liek to thank you for your supports for Everlasting.

I am really greatful for the first hundred subscribers of my first fic.

I wish that as the story goes by it will still satisfies your interest.

So here I present a triple length chapter as a compliment.

Hope you enjoy, and I would love to read your thoughts.

 

With Love,

JaebumAngel

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

I feel a warm hand caressing my head as I slowly open my eyes and found Jaebum laying down while facing me caressing my hair as he smile ..

 

“Good morning love ..” he said as he slowly get up and sit.

 

“Good morning ..” I said as I yawn, I’m still sleepy, my eyes are very heavy since I just got to fall into a deep sleep around 4:00 AM after waking up a few time to make sure he is okay, and now it's still a quarter past seven.

 

“You didn’t sleep well don’t you?” Jaebum said as his smile drop.

 

“Of course I sleep well, I have you by my side how can I not?” I said as I smile to cheer him up. And he form his cute innocent grin right after.

 

“Babe .. I want to go to the toilet.” He said shyly.

 

“Sure you need to.” I said and smile. I take off the nasal cannula from his face, and slowly help him stand up and guide him to the bathroom along with the IV stake.

 

After he finish with his so called ‘business’ I brush his teeth and wash his face and bring him back to the bed before I clean myself up. Not long after that the doctor in charge pay his visit to check on Jaebum’s condition ..

 

“Mr. Im’s vital signs are progressing back to normal. All he need now is to have plenty of rest to regain his energy and to recover completely.” The doctor said.

 

“May I discharge then?” Jaebum ask.

 

“I suggest you to stay for another day to make sure everything is fine. But if you insist you may go home. But make sure, you have to have a full bed rest for a couple of days before slowly resuming your activities.” The doctor answers.

 

“But doctor are you sure is it okay?” I ask the doctor to make sure.

 

“It's okay. make sure he is resting properly, I will make the receipt for the medicines he have to take. But it would be better to keep his IV and nasal cannula on for another day just in case. He may eat today, just not anything hard to digest. And don’t forget to keep his mind ease and to start a healthy diet once he recover.” The doctor said and smile assuring.

 

“Thank you doctor I will keep that in mind.” I said as I return his smile.

 

“Then you can get prepared to go home. Ask the nurse to call me before you leave. Let me excuse.” The doctor said before he leave the room along with the nurse.

 

“Baby?” Jaebum call me.

 

“Yes?” I said as I take a sit beside him and carress his head.

 

“What happened to me? I mean, the doctor didn’t explain earlier ..” he ask me.

 

“Hmm .. yesterday you went through a body shock, because of a massive weight gain within a short period of time. So based on the doctor conclusion you fainted because you are pushing too much pressure on your body and mind, which your body can’t resist to the sudden change. So to put them together, you went through a physical shock supported by a psychological shock.” I explain while side hugging him.

 

“I’m sorry ..” he said as he look down.

 

“Ssssttt .. it’s okay it’s not your fault.” I said as I pull him into my embrace and plant a kiss on top of his head.

 

“I’m the one who is supposed to be sorry baby, I’m sorry for shouting at you. I’m so sorry .. I didn’t mean to stressed you sweetheart .. I shouldn’t let my anger take over me ..” I said as I copped his face and caress his cheek.

 

“It’s not your fault .. you are hurt the most, so don’t blame yourself.” He said as he let go of my hands from his cheek and hold it tightly.

 

“Then lets say it’s nobody fault for now.” I said to lighten the situation. I’m afraid if we keep talking about this he might feel pressured again.

 

“Deal!” he shows his lovely eye smile and land a peck on my lips.

 

“Yah Im Jaebum who give you the permission to do that?” I said as pretend to be annoyed.

 

“I love you ..” he said cutely.

 

“Stop it .. now lets get ready to go home.” I said as I let out a small chuckle.

 

I take a quick shower before helping Jaebum to clean up himself. And I feed him a few spoon of porridge before he refused to finish it since he keep complaining that it doesn’t taste good, and keep whining that he want to eat my cooking at home. So as usual his wish is my command. This is him, whenever he don’t feel good, he always pretend to be strong and don’t want to admit it. But then sometime he want to be pampered so much to cheer him up. But I love this side of him .. its kindda cute .. its always cute whenever he seek for my attention .. after everything is done, I ask the nurse to tell the doctor that we are about to leave. Then the doctor came with the receipt of medicines I need to buy, I hand the doctor notes to the hospital pharmacies and take care of the administration. When the driver call and tell that he’s about to arrive, I go down to the hospital lobby and take the wheelchair and a portable aspirator I ask the driver to bring from home and bring it up to Jaebum’s room.

 

“Hey baby, ready to go home.” I said as I bring the wheelchair to the side of the bed.

 

“I can walk.” He said.

 

“But you are still weak, don’t tire yourself please.” I said half pleading.

 

“Fine, don’t be sad ..” he said as I smile helping him to sit on the wheelchair. I slowly move the IV from the standing stake to the wheelchair stake. Then I turn on the portable aspirator and place on the nasal cannula to his nose. And the nurse came by to help us carry our things and we walk down to the car.

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

We are now on the way back to our house. I am sitting next to Cheonsa and lean my body in her embrace and it feels so good ..

 

“Love ..” I call her as she shift her gaze from the window and look at me.

 

“Yes baby?” she answer.

 

“Did you already tell Jinyoung and Suzy that I already wake up last night? Or that we are coming home?” I ask her when I suddenly remember about them.

 

“I didn’t, we are almost home so no need to call them now.” She answer.

 

“But Jinyoung must be worried .. why didn’t you give them a call last night?” I ask her.

 

“I forgot. I was so happy to see you awake, so I only can think of you. I really don’t remember to give them a call. I’m sorry ..” she answer me.

 

“Its okay baby. But Jinyoung must be really worried. Especially latter when he sees us arriving, and me with this aspirator and wheelchair, you know?” I ask her. I’m really worried of Jinyoung ..

 

“It’s okay oppa .. don’t think too much. you are not in a condition to worry about other people .. and he is your brother .. there is nothing wrong for him to worried about you .. he should be actually ..” she answer coldly. I could sense that something happened between them .. but I know that she’s not willing to tell me now so I just let it be for now ..

 

“Okay baby don’t forget about my breakfast you promise me!” I said as I smile lighting up the situation.

 

“Of course don’t worry.” She said as she peck my forehead.

 

“Are you cold oppa?” she ask me.

 

“Well a little bit ..” I answer her honestly. Actually its not that cold but maybe it’s just my condition. then she open her bag and pull out a small blanket and bring it to cover my body as she hug me again and my back lovingly.

 

“I feel like a sick kid in his mommy embrace ..” I said as I chuckle.

 

“You are ..” she answer as she look at me dearly.

 

“I love you mommy ..” I said as I lean my head closer to her body.

 

“Mommy?” she said as she laugh.

 

“Ehm .. You are my mommy .. my sister .. my best friend .. and most of all, the love of my life ..” I said to her and peck her lips.

 

“Sweet talking oppa .. but stop it .. I didn’t give you my permission to do that!” she said pretending to scold me as I laugh.

 

 

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

I was sitting at the dinning table while waiting for Suzy to prepared breakfast. My head is still aching after the hangover last night but thankfully endurable. I reach my phone and dial Cheonsa’s number to ask about hyung’s condition but then I hear her ringtone as I immediately head to the main door ..

 

“Jaebum hyung!” I immediately run over to the figure sitting on the wheelchair. I approach him ..

 

“Hyung are you okay??” I said as I scan all over him, he has IV cable attached to his hand, and an aspirator in his nose .. he look so so fragile ..

 

“I’m fine Jinyoungie .. slow down ..” he said as he let out a weak chuckle.

 

“Hyung ..” I said when my eyes start to get teary I immediately hug him ..

 

“Hey hey why are you crying? Don’t you like to see me home?” he ask me.

 

“Of course I do! I’m glad that you are awake! I was so scared that I never get to see you again hyung!!” I said as I start to sob.

 

“Then you should be happy, why are you crying?” he said as he ruffles my hair as I look at him .

 

“You look so pallid hyung .. ottoke?” I said as I look to the pale figure in front of me.

 

“But at lease I’m alive right? I will be alright don’t worry ..” he said and smile while patting my head dearly ..

 

“By the way where is Suzy?” he ask me as I stand up.

 

“She’s at the kitchen preparing for breakfast ..” I answer.

 

“Then lets go there ..” he said as he smile before Cheonsa push his wheelchair away leaving me behind.

 

“Yah Bae Suzy don’t burn my kitchen!” Jaebum hyung shout teasingly. Actually it doesn’t sound like shouting since he’s still weak but still hearable. Suzy immediately turn around and see us behind ..

 

“Jaebum oppa!” Suzy exclaim as she immediately turn of the stove and run towards us.

 

“Yah don’t run you may fall down!” Jaebum said.

 

“Oppa are you okay? Gosh Jaebum you don’t know how worried I am ..” Suzy said as she put one of her hand on her forehead.

 

“Mianhe .. and thank you for worrying ..” he said as she smile.

 

“And you Cheonsa-ya .. why didn’t you give me a call? Why did you shut your phone off? I almost thought that you passed out after crying so much .. don’t you know how worry I was??” as she continue to scold Cheonsa. I steal glance to look at Cheonsa as well, she’s still avoiding me for sure.

 

“Mianhe eonnie .. he woke up at night and I’m busy taking care of him and I totally forgot you give you a call .. I’m sorry for making you worry ..” Cheonsa said as she come over to Suzy and give her a hug.

 

“Its okay its okay. I know it must be hard for you yesterday ..” Suzy said while Cheonsa’s back.

 

“Is the food ready?” I try to cut into the conversation.

 

“Well actually .. No .. Cheonsa-ya .. I know its such a shame to ask you to cook when you just arrive home after a long night .. but can you prepare breakfast? I don’t want to send Jaebum or you or Jinyoung back to the hospital because of my terrible cooking ..” Suzy said.

 

“Don’t worry Suz, she promised me to prepare breakfast .. so she will ..” Jaebum hyung said as he grin happily. It been a while I didn’t see him smile like today .. and I know for sure it was because of me ..

 

“Well sure .. just give me a second, I need to tugged Jaebum somewhere comfortable.” Cheonsa said as she hold back to hyung’s wheelchair and start to steer it.

 

“Baby .. no need to bring me to my room, just let me wait at the living room .. I want to eat together ..” I hear Jaebum hyung said.

 

“Sure .. watch some TV while I prepare breakfast okay?” she answer as she ask the maid to bring over an IV stake. When the maid bring the stake offer I’m about to help her but she give me a sign that she refused my help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter