Chapter 31

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

I feel like my whole body is trembling after hearing the conversation between Jinyoung and Mark .. Is this even real? Why is this happening? I feel so sophisticated .. I feel fear .. How could things like this happen without me knowing? I suddenly feel dizzy .. I’m about to fall when someone catch me in his arms .. Jinyoung?

 

“Gwenchana??” he ask worried as I let myself go once I can get a grip onto myself.

 

“Cheonsa-ya I can explain ..” Jinyoung said nervously.

 

“I don’t want to hear anything for now ..” I said as I avoid his gaze.

 

“But ..” Jinyoung said as I cut him.

 

“Don’t dare you tell Jaebum about this or I wouldn’t be able to forgive you if he happen to leave me.” I said as I gulp enduring my own anxiousness. I decided to take some water from the living room to avoid more interaction with Jinyoung as I go back to the main room right after.

 

Once I’m back to the room I take a seat at the couch near the bed after taking a short look at Jaebum's face. I cry silently not to wake Jaebum up. I can’t stop crying .. I feel like my heart hurt so bad because of everything .. I really don’t know how to describe my feelings right now .. I really don’t know .. One thing I know for sure .. I’m afraid .. I’m scared .. I’m frightened with the idea of being left .. I don’t want to lose Jaebum please no .. I love him so much .. I don’t think I could bare living without him by my side .. Jinyoung .. oppa .. why are you doing this to me??

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

I woke up from my sleep as I feel a lot better. I feel more energize then earlier .. I feel thirsty as I take the glass of water Cheonsa had prepared for me. I can hold my own glass and drink myself. Somehow I feel satisfy that I had gain some power. Once I turn my body I find her curled up on the couch with a very uncomfortable position, no pillow no blanket. I look at my IV drip and it’s nearly finish, so I decided to take it off and walk to the bathroom. After I’m done I take a pillow and blanket and fix up her sleeping position. I bent down and plant a kiss on her forehead. But just when I’m about to go back to bed she called me ..

 

“Jaebum oppa ..” I turn around to her thinking that she might be awake, but in fact she’s still asleep.

 

“Oppa ..” she murmured once again so I decided to come closer .. she must be dreaming .. she frowned in her sleep .. as a tear rolling on her cheek. Is she having a nightmare? I her hair and she start to calm down .. but once I let go she start frowning again .. so I decided to carry her to the bed .. I place he beside me and I give her my pillow to hug and tugged her under the cover. I laid down beside her as I her hair to make her feel ease .. once she’s sleeping peacefully I take her hand in mine and fall back to sleep as well ..

 

When I feel the sun has shine into my room I opened my eyes, I find a very beautiful Angel still sleeping peacefully beside me. I smile to myself … I wonder how great it must be to wake up every morning having her beside me .. life would be perfect. I caress her cheek and accidentally wake her up ..

 

“Good morning my love.” I said as I come closer and plant a kiss on her forehead while she’s still adjusting her eyes with the sun light.

 

“Good morning ..” she said but then she look confused once she realized she’s sleeping at the same bed as me.

 

“Did I sleep walk last night? Why am I..?” she ask.

 

“No .. you slept at the couch last night, I bring you pillow and blanket but then I notice that you had a nightmare. You are crying in your sleep while mumbling my name .. I your hair to calm you down .. but once I let go you start frowning again .. so I decided to bring you to bed so you could sleep peacefully.” I explain but she just remain quite looking at me.

 

“I’m sorry if I’m crossing the boarders baby. I didn’t mean to ..” I said but then she move closer to me and cuddle as I wrap her into my arms.

 

“Even in my sleep I’m only ease when I’m with you. Ottoke?” she ask me as she buried her face deeper in my chest.

 

“You love me so much don’t you?” I said as she nodded.

 

“What did you dream last night baby? Is something bothering you?” I ask her curious. She pull her head away from my chest and look up to my face.

 

“I dreamed that you leave me oppa. I’m so scared.” She said sadly.

 

“Why would I?” I said as I caress her head.

 

“In my dream, you leave me because your best friend happened to have feelings for me oppa ..” she answer with a half glassy eyes. I know something is really bothering her .. it’s not just a simple dream ..

 

“Oh dear is that why you cried?” I ask as she nodded.

 

“I’m scared oppa .. I don’t want you to leave me ..” she said.

 

“I wont leave you baby .. it’s just a dream sweetheart don’t be upset ..” I said, trying to see how would she responded.

 

“But oppa .. if perhaps that really happened .. will you leave me for real?” she ask. It really seems like my suspicions proved correct.

 

“It’s Jinyoung isn’t it?” I tried to ask straight to the point. She look surprised as I hug her tighter to make her less anxious.

 

“Wha.. What do you mean?” she answered trying to cover it up.

 

“Just answer me honestly baby .. you know you can talk to me.” I assure her.

 

“Lets just talk about it latter ..” she said.

 

“No baby .. I know something is bothering you.” I said as I look straight to her eyes.

 

“You shouldn’t think to much oppa, you are still sick. I’m afraid it will stress you .. I don’t want anything happen to you ..” she said as she hug me tightly. I know her feelings .. I know how she’s afraid if something happened to me .. but I promise .. I will be okay for her ..

 

“It wouldn’t surprise me anymore Cheonsa-ya .. don’t worry I’m okay .. oppa will be okay .. you believe me right?” I said as she nodded after hesitating.

 

“It’s Jinyoung isn’t it?” I ask her again to make sure.

 

“I accidentally heard his conversation with Mark last night after I tugged you to bed. How did you know oppa?” she ask me.

 

“I been always suspecting it since he ask me the favor. I just don’t want to think about it .. I tried to believe in the reason he gave me .. at least that is what I really want to believe .. but as I gave him chance by chance my suspicions become stronger .. I don’t see any affection of him towards Suzy .. there I’m sure that he is not telling me his real reason ..” I explained but she remain quite.

 

“So is my suspicions true?” I ask her then she nodded.

 

“Don’t leave me oppa .. please don’t .. I don’t want and I can’t live without you ..” she said sincerely as tears start to roll to her check as I pull her closer to me.

 

“Why would you think I would leave you?” I ask her.

 

“I’m afraid that you will let me go for Jinyoung .. please don’t oppa .. I don’t want to lose you ..” she said pleading into m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter