Labour

Our Little Star

Before anyone get confuse later in the story , only the Lee ( you know who ) and the Kim ( Heechul and Kibum ) are blood-related brother in this story . The others are on their own .

This is Chapter 2 <3


" Mother what should we do ?" Yesung asks while his eyes still focusing on the pregnant lady who already unconscious .

Words from Yesung making his mother snaps into reality .

" Let's get her inside first . Come help me ."

Yesung releases the umbrella from him and helps her mother carrying the lady inside the house . Their body are drenched just like the lady .

Once he settles the lady on the sofa , he immediately runs to upstairs to get a couple of blankets and calls his Leeteuk hyung as his mother instructed.

While Mrs Kim still figuring out on how to help the lady . She looks like in her twenties . ' You're so young' . Mrs Kim thinks .

"Please ...please help me . I'm about to give birth ."Suddenly a word from the pregnant lady when they were at the gate making her reaches the lady face and slaps the lady's face gently . 

She absolutely cannot call anyone in this late . The clock already shows almost 12 at midnight . After she tries a couple of times , the lady starts to regain her concscious ." Arghh.." a soft moan of pain escapes from .

" Hey , are you ok ?" Mrs Kim asks . Dumb for her , she thinks . Of course she is not okay . What a question .

Leeteuk and Yesung already reach to the downstairs . Yesung quickly covers the pregnant lady with a blankets . Leeteuk who still looking dumbfounded taps his brother shoulder to get the information . He only knows that Yesung straight away dragged his sleepy to the downstairs and he heard Yesung mumbled " Mother calls you" . 

" She is about.." Yesung's word is cut by the lady .

" Please help me...the baby is coming ." the lady says as her hands grabs Mrs Kim's hand strongly .

" But this is not the place , auntie .You should go to the hospital . My mother is not a doctor ." says Leeteuk when he already figure out this situation.

While Yesung still thinking how this lady is able to get in front of their mansion since he pretty sure that this mansion is the only one in this place . Plus , it is in the middle of the night !

" Please...i don't know where to go . Arghh.." the lady pleads again . This time , her eyes focusing on Mrs Kim who still holding her hand .

Mrs Kim's mind is in chaos whether to help this young lady or chase her out from the house ( of course she can't do that !) or if she agrees to help , but how to help her ? She's in the state of giving birth .

" I'm sorry , young lady . But as my son said i can't just help you here . I'm not a doctor . I don't know how you can get here , in front of my house . And I don't know how to help you too ." says Mrs Kim honestly . She cannot lies in this situation . it will become worse . While her eyes still looking at the pretty lady in front of him . She can't help but the tears already goes down to her cheeks . She feels useless because she unable to help her .

" Mother , I think we really need to help her . Look at her right know i'm sure she's been holding the pain for many hours ." Yesung says . His eyes still don't leave the lady .

" But how ?" Mrs Kim asks and turn her face to her son . Leeteuk too .

" Help her to deliver the baby ." That's it . Yesung says with emotionless face . None of them unable to guess what is on Yesung's mind right now . Leeteuk cannot believe as that word escapes from Yesung's .

" Please..." pleads the young lady again . Her eyes tries to focus on emotionless Yesung . From the lady eyes, Yesung knows she is thankful to him because of his idea .

Mrs Kim looks once again to the lady . She takes a deep breath to think . She does not notice Heechul and Hankyung already at the living room together with them . Heechul wake up from his sleep due to cold weather , he decided to turn on the heater . But then he hears a voice from the downstairs . Feeling curious , he drags Hankyung together with him and here he is .

Leeteuk explains to them the situation . At first , he wants to snap at the lady since she come at the wrong place . But , Heechul turns soft when his eyes travels to the lady . He doesn't know why he unable to snap at her . Before this , if he get angry he can easily shouts and snaps at the others . Something about the lady that cause him to turn like that . Or maybe not the lady ?

.....

....

....

" Let's do it ." Says Mrs Kim .

 

 

 

 

They are now in one of the guest room at the downstairs . The choose this room because they unable to bring the lady to upstairs . Luckily , they have so many rooms including at the downstairs . Thanks to their mother though .

" Yesung , help me to prepare a warm water in the basin , and find me a towels as many as posibble . Leeteuk and Heechul , you guys help me to support her . Hankyung can you look after the younger at upstairs ? I'm afraid they will wake up . Especially wookie and kibum ." Mrs Kim commands her sons .

" Yes mother . " The three of them say in once . They all rush to get on their duties that is assigned by their mother .

She sits in the position to assist the labour after she's done preparing the lady on the bed . " Listen here , young lady . I can't promise there will be no risk of doing this . You come to my place and pleading us to help you deliver the baby . I do not suppose to help you right now because I don't want to risk my life for it . If something happen to you or the baby I will be the one who face the consequences . But , something inside here tell me to help you not because I pity with you but because of the baby ." says Mrs Kim sternly while pointing her finger to her heart .

Leeteuk and Heechul gulp their own saliva as they never watch their mother turn to a very scary person before this . Even Heechul feels afraid .

" I know . I don't care about myself . Just save my baby . Please." says the lady . Mrs Kim now realises how selfless this young lady . She promise to herself  she will help to save both mother and the baby even if her knowledge about medical stuff or labouring is zero since she , herself never give birth .  She admit that she does not know the how it feels like .

Yesung return to the room wtih a basin if water and a bundle of towels .

" Are you ready ?" Mrs Kim asks her . Seeing that the lady nods she asks her to take a deep breath and push the baby slowly .

" When I say 123 , I want you to push again ." Mrs Kim instructs . 

Her eyes sometimes looking at Leeteuk and Heechul who assist her to hold the lady hands . Leeteuk and Heechul now knows how strong a pregnant lady during delivery when the lady grip their hands tightly . They barely feels the blood flows to their hands .

Yesung on the other hand just looking at them and sometimes he wipes the sweats on the lady's forehead .

The labouring still ongoing . The sound of screaming echoes the room . Luckily the room is a little secluded and located at the end of the hallway . So the sound does not escape to the downstairs .

" I can't ..." says the lady since she can't withstand the pain .

" Yes , you can . Don't you dare to give up aunty ." says Heechul harshly . He doesn't mean to be harsh actually but he can't help to act like that since the lady almost give up .

" My son is right ... come on young lady , I can see the head already . You can do it . Just push a little bit harder ." Mrs Kim gives a word of couragement .

With that , the lady starts  to push again . 

15 minutes later , the sounds of crying baby echoes the room . The three boys inside the room suddenly jump into happiness when they heard the voice .

" Congratulation . You did it , young lady . Its a boy ." Mrs Kim says happily . She doesn't know how to describe the feeling . She covers the baby with a towel and look at the baby features . A doe-eyes , pale white skin , small and thin lips . The baby is so beautiful . 

After she's done with the baby , she hands the baby to young lady . The young lady cries when she get to hold her son . She touches his cheeks gently and the baby look at her as if he knows she is his mother .

Mrs Kim finishes her job on the young lady . She asks her sons to help clean everything in the room and they obey . Including Heechul too !

After done cleaning , she approaches the lady with a smile . 

" Thank you so much , thank you for everything . I will be forever in debt ." says the young lady and smiles weakly .

" Since it's already 2 am , I want you to have a rest too . You have use a lot of energy . I will call my personal doctor tomorrow to check on you . You may use this room ." says Mrs Kim . She can't help but feels that this lady has a strong reason behind this judging the sad looks in her eyes .

The young lady nods at her .

" Aunty , what name are you going to give him ? " asks Leeteuk who stands at the side of the bed while looking at the baby earnestly .

The young lady looks again to her baby . " Kyuhyun...Cho Kyuhyun."

" Welcome to the world Cho Kyuhyun ." says Mrs Kim . 

 


 

Done with Chapter 2 ... such a long chapter .

Sorry if the labour scene looks unreal since i don't know too hehe...

Enjoy the reading . <3

Thanks to the new subscribers .