The Danger is Coming

Our Little Star

Jiwon stares at his son lovingly who's playing PSP with his head lying on Jiwon's lap . He stops by at Kim Mansion to meet his son before he go to Mokpo with his investigator . There , at the other sofa Leeteuk , Hankyung and Heechul sit together looking at him with a question look . It is weird for them to see Jiwon at their house early in the morning . Kyuhyun who is waking up earlier today welcome his father when he saw the car parked in front of their mansion earlier .

" Where are you going , appa ?" asks Leeteuk softly . He can sees Jiwon seems in a problem as he looks at three of them and then to Kyuhyun with a sad and worry face .

" I'll be out of the Seoul for two days . There's something I need to settle off ." Jiwon replies .

Hankyung nudges Heechul who sits beside him to bring Kyuhyun away for a while since they will talking about something that Kyuhyun shouldn't know . Heechul sends him a glares as he wants to be part of the conversation too . But , there's nothing Heechul can do when Leeteuk also gives him the same signal through his eyes .

" Why me ?" Heechul mutters at himself succeed in making Hankyung let out a small laugh . 

" Kyunie ...Let's go to the kitchen with me . I'm hungry ." says Heechul to Kyuhyun who is focusing on his game .

" Aaah, hyung...can't you ask someone else ? I'm still playing ." Kyuhyun replies nonchalantly .

" Come on Kyu...." Heechul's bugging the youngest with his annoying voice .

" No...appa ! Look at Chullie hyung !" Kyuhyun whines while wraps his arm around his father's waist and snuggles his head at Jiwon's stomach .

Jiwon let out a small laugh seeing his son antic . He knows Leeteuk and the others want to talk with him without Kyuhyun around . Judging from the look , it must be serious ,

" Kyu...just go with your brother okay ? I'll meet you later before I go ." Jiwon smiles at his son . Kyuhyun let out a sighs before he sends a not-so-murderous look to Heechul . Heechul just gives a teasing wink before he drags the boy away from them . That look may looks terrified for the others but not to Heechul .

With that Kyuhyun let himself lazily getting dragged by Heechul away from the living room . The mood in the living room become tense when Jiwon gives a serious look to the two brothers .

" Are you okay Appa ?" asks Leeteuk .

" I'm okay . Thank you for your concern ." Jiwon gives a small smile ." Teukie...Hannie..can you take care of Kyuhyun while I'm not here ?" Jiwon asks .

" You don't have to worry about that , appa . We always will ...but Appa , why do you look so worry about him ? Is there something we should know ?" Hankyung gives a suspicious look .

Jiwon doesn't say anything and just look at two of them until the tears form in his eyes . Leeteuk and Hankyung shock seeing their father suddenly in broken state when Jiwon close his face with both his hand and crying hardly .

" Appa.. what's wrong ? " Hankyung approaches his father ,

" You know you can always tell us anything ." says Leeteuk while giving a encourage pats at Jiwon shoulder .

" I don't know...what to do . This is all my fault ..." says Jiwon in his cries .

" Appa..." Leeteuk soothes the older .

" I'm not around until tomorrow only . Call me if anything ." says Jiwon after he is a bit calm .

Leeteuk and Hankyung nod as the answer . " Appa can I ask you something ?" Leeteuk asks hesitantly .

" What is it ?" 

" Perhaps...does your problem is related to Aunty Hyerin ? I don't mean to be rude , Appa . I just want to know because....because.." Leeteuk bits his lips as he doesn't has courage to continue his words .

" Just tell me Teukie...I'm listening . " Jiwon smiles at Leeteuk .

" Because ...actually I caught something when I called Kyunie last night . He was crying and saying he missed us . I didn't think it was the only reason because I thought something must had happened to him yesterday . And...I suddenly thought of Aunty Hyerin . I'm sorry Appa ...but actually we're not that fond with Aunty Hyerin . Not because she's Kyunie's stepmother but because we have a feelings she doesn't really like our brother ." Leeteuk explains with a apologetic look as he afraid his word may offends the older ,

Jiwon eyeing Leeteuk face carefully . ' Why I never thought about this..even they who are not living with me know more than me . Is it because I was going easy on Hyerin before this ?' Jiwon sighs when he thinks about that .

" Appa...you do realise Kyunie cried because of Aunty Hyerin right ?" Hankyung asks when he notices Jiwon's expression .

" Let's just say you're right Teukie , Hannie...I was too stupid to notice this before . Hyerin...she..made a big mistake...and I only knew about this yesterday . I promise I will explain everything once I back later and settles everything . For now , please take care of Kyu while I'm not around. " says Jiwon with a hopeful looks .

Hankyung and Leeteuk look at each other . " Okay Appa . Come back safely ." Leeteuk smiles .

" Thank you sons ." says Jiwon and holds both Leeteuk and Hankyung hand gently .

 

 

" We need to do something Hyerin-shi ...We don't what could he do next ...we'll be doom !" says Jaemin to his boss . Jaemin has work for Hyerin since sixteen years ago and do everything illegal for her . He's the person who only cares about the money and the only reason he sticks to Hyerin is because Hyerin always provide him the money whenever he wants . What Hyerin doesn't know is Jaemin has fall for her since before . That is also the reason he keep being loyal to her . It's because he loves her until now though he knows Hyerin only loves her husband .

Hyerin remains chic and relaxes at the sofa while drinking the red wine as if nothing happen . She knows that Jiwon is on his way to Mokpo to meet one of her man . Instead of getting anxious and scared she has planned something big for herself . Sooner or later Jiwon will know the truth and the time has come .

" Don't worry , Jaemin-ah . He can't do anything to me .Before he could send me to prison , I'll be the one who will make him die in regret ." Hyerin smirks while playing her fingers on Jaemin's shoulder .

" Wha..what do you mean ? I thought you love him ." states Jaemin and gives her a cluesless look .

Hyerin let out a small chuckles ." Yes..I love him so much...but that was before ." Hyerin says in a cold voice . She stands up and walk to the window while gripping her hand tightly . Jaemin only stares at her ." Before that boy come and ruin my love for him . I never care if he doesn't really love me before as long as I can be with him forever . But since....that boy appeared in our life , he turns all his intention that he supposed to give me to him . That boy ruined everything I have ! " says Hyerin with hatred . Jaemin can see clearly the murderous looks on her face . ' What was exactly that boy did to you Hyerin-ah ?' Jaemin can only says in his mind .

" So , what are you going to do now ?"  asks Jaemin .

" We'll use that boy to ruin him." she says with a smirks .

" What do you mean ?" asks Jaemin with confusion then he only get an evil chuckles from her .

 

 

Jiwon has arrives at Mokpo after a long journey with the other two . He , Taecyeon and his driver , Minjun decide to rest for a day before going to Tak Jae Hoon house . They stay at the guest house which is owned by an old couple . Jiwon is tired mentally and physically as his mind occupied with Kyuhyun and Hyerin along the journey .

" Sir , here's the coffee ." Taecyeon hands a cup of coffee to Jiwon before he take a seat in front of him . He also hands another cup to the driver who is also Jiwon best friend .

" Thank you ." Jiwon smiles .

" Don't think too much sir , everything will be alright . We'll meet him tomorrow ." Taecyeon reassures him .

" I hope so ....Thank you Taecyeon-ah for helping me ." says Jiwon .

" Sir...are you okay with all this thing ? I'm sorry for asking you this question . I just want to know how do you feel towards Mrs .Cho after you knows the truth ." Minjun asks .

" I don't know Minjun-ah . I've been staying together with someone who killed my wife for these thirteen years ....someone who supposed to be punished for all her wrongdoings . I never forgive myself for that...Min Ah...she suffered a lot before she died ...and when I think it back , it's all because of me . I lost both my wife and my son because of me . Though I already meet Kyuhyun now , I still feel guilty to him for not be able to take care of him before . I'll be forever in debt with the late Mrs Kim and the others for taking care of my son with love and care . He's grown up as a good boy with his twelve brothers by his side . When I look at his face...the guilty feeling took over me again as I can see Min Ah in him ." says Jiwon sadly .

" Sir...it will be over . Hyerin will get her punishment...and I'm sure our late Mrs Cho will always forgive you . Now that , young master Kyuhyun is with you..all you have to do is cherishing every moments with him ." says Taecyeon with a smiles .

Minjun nods as well . " Rest well sir ...you need it ." says Minjun .

 

 

The next day , three of them are heading to Tak Jae Hoon's house to proceed their plan . Jiwon has planned to make Tak Jae Hoon to willingly say the truth about Min Ah's case . He then will ask Tak Jae Hoon to admit it to the police as he already requested them to re-open the case . Jiwon has promised to provide the best lawyer for Tak Jae Hoon in order to set him free from the police after that . With Tak Jae Hoon testimony and the proves that Taecyeon obtained , he sures Hyerin will unable to run away from the police .

Jiwon has a strange feeling when he and the other two reach the house . The house is oddly quiet makingTaecyeon and Minjun looks around the house before he himself sees two persons looking straightly at him through the close curtains . Jiwon walks towards the door and knock it for a few times .

" Hello...Is there anyone in the house ?" says Jiwon while knocking the door .

There's no answer from the inside . But he sures there's someone inside the house .

" There's something wrong with them . I look around the house and all the windows and doors are locked ." says Taecyeon .

" I know there's someone inside . I saw them looking at me earlier through the windows ." Jiwon replies .

" Tak Jae Hoon -shi... this is me Taecyeon . We meet four days ago . Are you inside ?" says Taecyeon .

" Jae Hoon-shi...we come here because we really need your help . Please give us your cooperation .

Suddenly a young teenager who passes by in front of Tak Jae Hoon's house shout at them . " Ahjusshi!  There's no one inside the house ." says the teenager .

Jiwon , Taecyeon and Minjun look at each other before Taecyeon approaches the teenager followed by Minjun . Jiwon only standing at the door waiting for them .

" What do you mean , they're not in the house ?" Taecyeon asks seriously .

" I..I..don't know.. yesterday I saw they're...going somewhere with their truck and still haven't back until today ." the teenager stutters as she afraid of Taecyeon .

" Are you telling the truth ?" Minjun asks softly . He can sense the teenage girl is lying .

" Yes.." the teenage girl nods eagerly .

" I think this girl is lying . There must be a reason why she said that . Better let her go first ...we would not want any problem happen here . This is not our place ." Minjun whispers to Taecyeon . Then , Taecyeon looks at the girls back before let the girl go .

They head back to Jiwon who waiting for them ." Sir...something must have happened yesterday . That girl ..she said there's no one inside the house . But she seems lying when she said that . " informs Minjun .

Jiwon sighs . " Jae Hoon-shi , I know you're inside . Please listen to me....I really need your help for Min Ah case . You know her right ? The person who you helped her to escape sixteen years ago . I was her husband....I need to talk to you . You don't have to be afraid with me ..I'm not going to charge you anything regarding the case . I only want you to tell the truth about everything happened in the past , that's all . I'm waiting for these sixteen years to know the culprit is , Please understand me...Jae Hoon-shi . If you are scared of Hyerin or her man , don't worry I will help you . She'll not disturb you and your family anymore . Please...Jae Hoon-shi ," says Jiwon desperately .

They wait for another ten minutes and still no reply from the owner of the house . Jiwon wants to give up and tell the other two to go stop the plan before they hear the door open when they already heading to the car .

" Sir..I'll tell everything ." says the man who's standing at the door weakly .

Jiwon and the others turn back and shock seeing the man condition . " Jae Hoon-shi ..." says Jiwon in shock .

 

 

Kyuhyun is having so much fun with his bestfriend , Changmin as they hang out together at theme park today with Changmin's brother , Yunho . Since Kyuhyun's condition not allowing him to play vigorous activity or adventure ride , he only plays a few games only at the game booth and then he stays with Yunho while Changmin having his time on the roller coaster and another adventure ride . They also play water together at the swimming pool with Yunho watching two of them at the gazebo that is prepared near the swimming pool . They go home after spending their time in the theme park since the morning until this late evening .

Yunho drives through the highway and sometimes looking at the two bestfriend who are sleeping soundly at the backseat with their head leaning on each other . He chuckles as he adores looking at the two young boy close friendship .

He wakes them up when they arrive at Kyuhyun's mansion . The boys let out a small grunt as their sleep is interrupted . Kyuhyun stretch his body and yawn as he still sleepy due to tiredness .

" Hey sleepy head , wake up . We're here at your house , Kyu ." says Yunho .

" Yes...hyung.." Kyuhyun replies with his sleepy voice . " Minnie-ah..wake up ..my shoulder is sore ." says Kyuhyun to the sleep Changmin who still leaning his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder .

" Yah..Jung Changmin !" Kyuhyun shouts at Changmin's ear making the taller sits up straightly with his hand rubs his ear due to Kyuhyun loud voice .

" I can hear you !" Changmin glares at Kyuhyun . Yunho only shakes his head watching at the scene where Kyuhyun gives make a cute face to Changmin to sooth his anger .

" You're not cute at all ." says Changmin sulkily.

" Aww...Minnie..I know you like to see my handsome and cute face ..." Kyuhyun blinks his eyes cutely before he laughs at Changmin .

" Enough...that sulky face is not suit with you at all .....Yunho hyung thanks for today ..It was so fun ." says Kyuhyun who smiles sincerely to Yunho .

" Welcome...it's fun to be with you too. Send my regards to your brother ." says Yunho .

" Yes ..hyung...bye !" Kyuhyun replies before he opens the door .

" Hyung ...I'm going to send him inside and greet his brothers first ." says Changmin and step out from the car after recieving a nod from his brother .

" Kyu..wait for me ." shouts Changmin to Kyuhyun who already wants to across the road . 

Just when Kyuhyun is about the to reply , a black van suddenly stop in front of him before two men with a mask get out from the van . Kyuhyun looks at them with shock face before he suddenly get yanked into the van by the two man who're gripping his arm tightly and close his mouth with a chloroform handkerchief . He struggles to escape from the two men before the dizziness take over him and fall into unconscious .

Changmin stuns with shock written on his face when he sees Kyuhyun is dragged by two men . " Kyu !" Changmin shouts and run to the van to help Kyuhyun . Yunho who's also at the scene tries to fight the other man when he tries to save Kyuhyun but the man is too strong for him to fight when get kick and punch on the face . Changmin also getting pushed harshly as the result he fall hardly on the road . The van drives away from them with Kyuhyun's inside it .

Changmin cries loudly for Kyuhyun until Sungmin and Shindong get out from the house to see what happen . They both shock seeing Yunho lying on the road with a bleeding face and Changmin who's crying loudly on the road . They shout for Ryeowook who happens to be at the front door to open the gates for them . Both Sungmin and Shindong run towards the siblings with a panic look . Ryeowook who sees the situation shout loudly  to the other brothers .

" Changmin-ah what happen to you ?" Sungmin shakes the crying boy gently as he still couldn't grab the situation .

" Yunho hyung , are you okay ? What happened ?" Shindong helps Yunho to sit and lean his back to the car .

" Kyu...kyu...hyung...please save him..." Changmin says in his cry .

" Why ? Changmin-ah please tell us ...where's Kyu ?" Yesung asks rushingly as he and the others arrive at the scene . Seeing Changmin crying hardly with Yunho is badly injured , they cannot think straightly . It becomes worse when they do not see Kyuhyun with them .

" Kyuhyun is kidnapped...by four men ...with mask ...I'm sorry .." says Yunho weakly . He feels guilty for not stopping them from taking Kyuhyun earlier .

" What !" Heechul shouts in shock . All the twelve brothers feel like the world has stop for a while as they still cannot believe what they heard from Yunho .

" Hyung...save kyu..please !" Changmin cries as he holding Sungmin's hand who looks at him like a statue .

" Kyuhyun..."

 


Finish this chapter <3

Enjoy the reading .

a/n : I may not be able to update until this Sunday since I'll be out of the town for two days . I will update again on the next Monday . :) Thank you for supporting this story .