School

Our Little Star

Kyuhyun keeps fidgeting on his sit when everyone in the class stare at him . He sit at the back corner of the class as the other table has been taken . He hears someone muttered that he looks like a sick person , how he has so pale skin , why he looks so white . He can't help but he really needs his brother to comfort him . 

His heart relieves when the teacher coming to the class . He looks at the teacher and ignoring some of the students who still look at him . Is he that weird ?

" Hello everyone , my name is Ahn Chaeyoung . You can call me Teacher Ahn ." the teacher smiles at the students .

" I'll be teaching Mathematics for your class so I hope all of you can give good cooperation with me . " She explains again . Teacher Ahn chuckles as some of the students groans loudly . Her eyes caught the boy who sits at the corners of the class with a smiles plastered on his face .

" Excuse me boy ." Teacher Ahn tries to call the boy .

" Me ?" Kyuhyun startles as the teacher calling him . The other classmates look at him again

" Yes , may you introduce yourself ?"

Kyuhyun hesitates standing at his own place . Why she's targeting me at first ? " My name is Kyuhyun . Cho Kyuhyun ." He tries hard to look at the teacher . As the teacher nods he continues again .

" My mother's name Kim Shin Ae , I have twelve brothers and I'm the youngest in the family . Two of them are study in this school , they are Kim Kibum and Kim Ryeowook from the third grade ."

The teacher and the others gasps after listening to the his background . " Aaah , so you are the other son of her . What an honour to have another Mrs Kim's family in our school ." Teacher Ahn smiles .

Kyuhyun bows to the teacher respectly . He hears another whispering around him . Are they always like this ? 

" So , what's your favourite subject Kyuhyun-shi ?"

" Mathematics ." He answers confidently .

" That explains why your eyes seem sparkling when I mentioned Maths just now ." 

A thin red sheds form on his cheeks embarrases being caught by the teacher . He is given with Maths brain . He always excited and enjoy when he's doing Maths as his brothers also acknowledge his exceptional ability . Sometimes he uses his time by solving Maths question alone or with his brothers .

" I expect a lot from you , Kyuhyun-shi . Your brothers , Kibum and Ryeowook are doing well in this school ." says Teacher Ahn . She heard and read a lot about their family . She astonishes at this family because of Mrs Kim capability raising her 13 sons with everyone came from different background .

" You can trust me Teacher Ahn . I'll try my best to be an excellent students in this school like my brother ." Kyuhyun smiles at the teacher . His classmates now lookig at him in a different light .

" You may sit . Thank you " Teacher Ahn replies .

With that , Teacher Ahn starts asking the other to introduce themselves . He begin the first class with an open heart as there are several classmates starts befriend with him . He can't wait to tell his brothers about the progress .

 

The sea of students starts to fill the school cafe . Some of them just hang out leisurely at the cafe waiting for the next class . They are also fill their stomach with a delicious food at the cafe . Kyuhyun making his way to find his brothers .

"Hyung~~!" He shouts as he saw two figures waving their hands at him .

Kibum and Ryeowook smile at the youngest . They ruffle Kyuhyun's hair when he begin to sit with them . " Hyung~~ , don't mess up my hair ." Kyuhyun pouts at the olders .

" Why ? Haha , we just love your pouting kyu . You know we'll always do it everyday even if you object ." says Ryeowook while pulling the tray of food towards Kyuhyun .

" How's your day Kyu ? Are you manage to make a new friends ?" asks Kibum .

"It's fun hyung ! Yeah , I make a new friend today . But hyung , why were they looking at me as if I am weird person ? When I came to the class , no one wanted to talk to me until the teacher came . Just when the teacher asked me to introduce myself ,  some of them began to smile and talk to me ." explains Kyuhyun . He enjoys the tasty chocolate muffins that Ryeowook bought for him .

" Huh , typical students . They must know you as our brother right ? They see us in a different way Kyu , all the teachers here respects our family so  much . It was the same reaction when I was at your age , but I requested to the teachers to treat us same as the other students . Another reason why they looked at you because of your skin complexion kyu . Can't you see you're the whitest out of all the students in this school as if you are sick ?" Kibum replies .

Kibum's word makes Kyuhyun looks at the students in the cafe . What his brother said is true . Most of them have fair skin but not as fair as him . Kyuhyun complexion is as white as snow . He can't argue when his brothers sometime call him Snow White .

" Well you can't blame me for it , hyung . Who are the one forbid me from playing outside all this while ? Who are the one told me to play games only ?" Kyuhyun asks challengingly . Both Ryeowook and Kibum know he's just kidding .

" Aishh , you can't blame us for that too . We just worried about you ,kyu . Don't you remember you often fell when you play outside and kept getting fever ?" Ryeowook says as he eyeing the youngest reaction .

" Hyung~~ , don't remind me about the past . Fine , I acknowledge that ." says Kyuhyun sulkily .

" Ok , ok . Stop sulking kyu . Let's eat . We have another 15 minutes before the next class ." Ryeowook persuades the youngest .

" By the way kyu , have you think what club you'll be joining in this school ?" asks Kibum 

" Hrmm , maybe I'll join Maths Club or Science Club since it's the only thing I know ." Kyuhyun replies hesitantly as he still unsure about his choice.

" Why not you join Music club with me ? We both know you have a melodious voice , kyu . You just need more confidence to show your voice . I've heard you sings several time already . " suggests Ryeowook . He wants Kyuhyun to join something different that can show off his ability . All of the brothers are proud of him and Kyuhyun for having such a good voice .

" I'll think about it hyung . But , I still want to join Maths Club , is that ok ?"

" Sure , you can join both club as long as you can manage your time  ." Ryeowook reassures Kyuhyun .

" Ok , hyung ." Kyuhyun smiles at them .

" Come on , let's finish the food . There's only 10 left before the next class ." tells Kibum .

They enjoy the recess with eating and talking each other excitedly . Their closeness making some of the students look at them with jealousy . The siblings end their recess with goodbye to each other before going back to the class .

 

 

As soon as the school's bell rings , the students stretch their body after having a full lesson in the class . All of them busily clean their messy desk which full of books on it . Many students rush to their home and some of them stays at the school for study group or club meeting .

Kyuhyun looks at his watch . It's already 5 pm . As promised , he waits for Yesung in front of the gate . Before he left the school building , he went to Ryeowook and Kibum class to say goodbye to them . They asked him to be careful while waiting for Yesung . 

Exactly at 5.15 pm , he spots a black Audi R8 drive to his way . He waves his hands at the car . A man with casual office outfits smiles at him in the car .

Kyuhyun enters the car happily and kiss his brother cheeks . " How's your first day ?" asks Yesung after planting the kiss on Kyuhyun forehead .

" It's fun . " Kyuhyun tells him excitedly . 

" So , where do you want to go babyKyu ?" 

" It's up to you hyung ! As long as you're not tired , but before that can we go eat something ? I'm hungry ." Kyuhyun acts cute with Yesung . He knows his brother will melt with his pleading doe-like eyes .

" I'm planning to do that too since I haven't eats anything yet . Let's go ." Yesung chuckles at Kyuhyun's cuteness . He can never win with those pleading doe-like eyes . Kyuhyun always use this 'secret' weapon towards his brothers if he wants something .

Yesung continue his drives while listening to the youngest's story about his first day in school . He loves seeing the youngest so energetic though he knows it must be tired after having a full day in school .

 


Done with chapter 7 

Feel free to comment <3

Enjoy the reading <3

a/n : Thanks to the new subscribers and to those who supporting this story .