The Confirmation

Our Little Star

Leeteuk looks at the sad boy in front of him with his hand grabs the boy's hand gently and caressing it . He is alone with Kyuhyun in Kyuhyun's room to have a talk with the crying boy . Kyuhyun has been crying since the evening after he saw the fight and locking himself in the room until the dinner .

After the fight , the mansion become quiet and solemn as the others don't have mood to talk that night . Heechul is not the house as he left to somewhere only god knows where right after he found Kyuhyun had heard everything . He told Leeteuk to talk with the boy to clear the situation and Heechul doesn't want to take part with it as he himself need to calm his mind . Kangin and Yesung do not talk with each other as Yesung being cold towards Kangin during the dinner . Kangin only sighs in frustration when Yesung ignores him . The others do not dare open their mouth as they can feel the tension and sadness in the house .

" Kyu-ah , please look at hyung ." Leeteuk pleads softly as Kyuhyun looks down to his hands with his puffy red eyes .

" Kyu , I'm sorry for everything you heard in the evening before . I don't know you was there and watched the fight . " Leeteuk sighs when the youngest still keep his head down .

" Kyunie...do you trust me ?" Leeteuk lifts the boy's chin and looks deeply into the youngest eyes . " Tell me , kyu . I need to know ."

" I....tr..trust..you." Kyuhyun stutters .

" Then , can you listen to me first dear ? It hurts me seeing you crying like this Kyunie." Leeteuk consoles the youngest .

Kyuhyun nods slowly as his heart also hurts when he sees the tears in Leeteuk's eyes . He has to give Leeteuk a chance for him to explain the actual story instead of hating him for unclear reason . When he heard the argument earlier he felt like want to run away from everyone as too much mess in his mind . But then , he felt no use to run away as he knew his brothers will be worried for him and find him everywhere. 

" You know all of us are adopted right ?" Leeteuk eyeing the youngest . Kyuhyun nods as the answer .

" Do you know we can't deny the possibility if one day there's someone claimed us as their family ? Well it happen to us now and the person is you , Kyunie . Today Mr.Cho call me earlier to meet at the cafe . When I got the call earlier , my heart felt like want to burst in any second when he want to talk about you . Actually , Mr.Cho had been asking about you since the day you met him during the dinner last month . You remember right ? I noticed the way he looked at you as if he knew you , Kyu . Kangin and me can't deny the fact that you resembles so much to him Kyu . Your name is Cho Kyuhyun and his name is Cho Jiwon . It can't be coincidence right ? I tried my best to forget about it , but then we had a meeting again and he started asking about you . I knew he wanted to dig more about you . I was too panic and angry when he asked that to the point I raised my voice to him . Though it wasn't my intention . I started to scare the thought of losing you , Kyunie . I'm afraid he will take you from me ...from us . And when I met him today he told me the truth why he keep asking about you and try to approach you ." Leeteuk sighs .

" Why ? " Kyuhyun asks . His eyes keep looking at the older and sometimes he wipes the unshed tears in Leeteuk's eyes . Leeteuk feels warm in Kyuhyun's touch .

" He's looking for his lost child  , Kyu . The child who lost sixteen years ago when he was still a baby . I heard his story and I can't help to consider his request to know if you're his son or not . Truthfully , I didn't want to allow him but my heart said the other way . I don't want to be heartless Kyu . He suffered enough for losing his wife and child at the same time before . And when I looked at him when he said your name , he smiled at it . " explains Leeteuk .

" What's the other reason for him to call me as his son ? Other than I resembles so much to him and has the same surname to him ." Kyuhyun asks with emotionless face . Leeteuk unable to guess the boy's feeling .

" You remember the story mother told you before ? When you asked how you came into our family ?" Leeteuk replies with a question .

" My real mother left me one day after I was born . But mother said she did it for my good sake and to protect me ." Kyuhyun answers .

" When you was born , we knew she loved you so much . I knew she didn't really want to leave you with us . The real reason why she left you to us still unknown because we never met her after that and she never comeback here again ." tell Leeteuk . He tries to earn Kyuhyun understanding .

" I know that , Hyung . She must have her own reason for leaving me here sixteen years ago . But somehow I'm glad because I can meet all of you ." Kyuhyun smiles warmly at the older . " Hyung , what if I'm really uncle's son ? What are you going to do ?" Kyuhyun asks while holding the older hand gently . 

Leeteuk sighs when he thinks about the answer he should give to Kyuhyun . " Honestly , Kyu . I don't know...It happened too fast . How do you feel when you met him ?" Leeteuk caresses Kyuhyun soft brown hair .

" I don't know hyung .... I admit uncle is a nice person but when you said he probably my father , I feel scared of him . I'm scared he will take me from all of you ...Hyung , please don't let him separate us . I love you ." says Kyuhyun while hugging Leeteuk tightly .

" I promise Kyu , I will try my best to make you be with us ." Leeteuk smiles when he says it ." Think about it first okay ? I'll not force you to agree with it you don't want too . I'll talk to uncle again about this ." Leeteuk adds .

" Can I meet uncle first ?" asks Kyuhyun after they let go the hug .

" Yes , you can . I'll let him know about this ." Though it is not easy for Leeteuk to let Kyuhyun meet the man , he has too since he doesn't want to be a cruel person .

" How about the other hyung ? Chullie hyung ? Yeye hyung ? I know they're the one who most angry about this ." Kyuhyun asks worryingly when he thinks about the argument earlier . 

" Don't worry about them , I'll talk to them . They will understand , Kyu ." says Leeteuk reassuringly .

" Hyung..I'm sorry . Because of me , all of you had a big fight ." says Kyuhyun with a apologetic look in his eyes .

" It's not your fault , Kyu . Don't blame yourself . I hate it ." Leeteuk hugs the boy back to comfort him .

Little do they know , Heechul who just come home listens to their conversation from outside the door . The guilty inside him becomes bigger when he heard Kyuhyun apologizes for something that wasn't his fault . Blame to his temper for losing it when they argued earlier . He remembered how Leeteuk tried to tell him patiently until the older lost his temper too . ' Should I agree with it ? But I don't want to lose Kyuhyun .' He says in his mind before he walk away to his room .

 

 

" Hyerin-ah , I have something  to tell you ." Jiwon says hesitantly to his wife . They are having their time in their bedroom with Jiwon who just finishes his coffee and Hyerin is still in her manicuring session .

" What is it . oppa ? " says Hyerin calmly with a small smirks form on her lips . Jiwon doesn't notice it though as she is focusing on her nails finger before she stares at him back . She doesn't forget to give a sweet smiles that she always put on .

" I'm looking for my lost child ...again ." says Jiwon nervously . Hyerin is his wife for thirteen years though he doesn't really love her but he still care for her feeling . He doesn't want her to get hurt when she knows he is looking for his son .

Hyerin looks at him with a sad eyes ." I thought you already forget about this ... why so sudden ?" she asks .

Jiwon takes his deep breath before he tells everything to his wife from the day he met with Kyuhyun until the day he met with Leeteuk to let him check on Kyuhyun whether he is his lost child . He is eyeing Hyerin face carefully afraid his words may hurt her feeling . Little does he know , Hyerin's urge to destroy the boy is huge . She puts her calm face when she listens to every Jiwon's word .

" Hyerin , are you okay ? I'm sorry for if my decision makes you hurt ." says Jiwon while holding his wife's hand gently when Hyerin keep silent during the talking .

" I'm okay , oppa . I'm just happy when you told me that . If it's true that Kyuhyun is your son , I can't wait to see him ." she says with a fake smiles . " Oppa , I'm sorry for not be able to give you a child..I'm sorry ..I promised if your son has comeback to you , I will take care of him like my own ." she sniffles as tears starts to form in her eyes . The clueless Jiwon pulls his wife into his hug to comfort his wife . Knowing Jiwon is not looking at her face , Hyerin gritted her teeth when she think about the boy .

" Shssh , It's not your fault Hyerin . I'm very thankful to have you always by my side though I can't give you what you really want ." Jiwon soothes her .

" It's okay , Oppa . It's enough for me to have you in my life and accepting me though you don't love me like you loved Min Ah in the past ." says Hyerin with her hands clutching tightly until her nails dig into her skin unconsciously . Her eyes full with rage and angriness .

 

 

Kyuhyun sits on one of the bench in the Han River Park while enjoying the beautiful evening with birds chirping everywhere the sounds of wind blow that makes Kyuhyun smiles at it . He's coming with Yesung and Ryeowook together but the duo decides to stay in the car watching him from the car park . The reason he's here is to meet with Jiwon as he requested to Leeteuk last Monday . 

The last five days were nothing but frustration and dissappointment for Kyuhyun as he saw how Leeteuk had a hard time to convince the others . They almost got into another fight if Kyuhyun was not intervened . Kyuhyun had cried again when he saw Yesung almost released a punched on Kangin's face when Kangin was on Leeteuk's side again . Luckily Heechul was already calm down and being rational for the decision after Hankyung comeback to Korea and discussed Kyuhyun's matter together . Hankyung also surprise at the new info but he still calm as he doesn't want to act carelessly and lead to another problem . After another discussion when Hankyung comeback , they agree to have a DNA test between Jiwon and Kyuhyun . It was a hard decision for the older especially Heechul and Yesung who were strongly against the decision but after a couple of word from Leeteuk and Hankyung , they agreed with it . The younger brothers agreed silently as they only hoped for the best for their Kyuhyun though they kind of scared to face the reality when the real truth is revealed .

Heechul decided to handle the DNA test as he afraid someone may manipulate the result later . Leeteuk thanked to him for a couple if times as he felt so grateful towards Heechul for his understanding . Yesung calmed down and began to accept the decision when he felt guilty for making Kyuhyun cried . He realised he had become immature in facing the problem . Kyuhyun was happy again when finally they agree with one decision without hurting each other . The night before , he hugged everyone for giving him courage to do the DNA test . He knows his brothers only want to protect him from getting hurt . That's why Yesung and Ryeowook are here with him looking him from the far as Yesung feels reluctant to let Kyuhyun meet Jiwon . Ryeowook follows them together to make sure Yesung doesn't do anything stupid as he knows this favourite brother of him has some sort of short tempered and easily get into a fight .

 

Soon later , Kyuhyun feels a light tap on his right shoulder . He turns behind to see the face and smiles softly when he recognizes it .

" Hello , Uncle Jiwon ." Kyuhyun greets at the man who already sits beside him and gives Kyuhyun a father smile .

" Hello , Kyuhyunie . How are you ?" Jiwon asks with his hand caresses the boy hairs gently . His eyes fixes on every trails on Kyuhyun face .

" I'm fine , uncle ." Kyuhyun replies shortly as he still feels awkward with the older .

" I'm sorry for everything I've heard , Kyuhyun . I didn't mean to make your brothers fight over you because of my request ." says Jiwon apologetically . He knows about the fight when Leeteuk called him for agreeing to let him meet with Kyuhyun . Leeteuk didn't tell him everything but he can sensed it judging from Leeteuk's voice when the young CEO talked to him on the other day .

" It's okay uncle . They did it because they want to protect me ." Kyuhyun says straightforwardly .

" I'm sorry again ." says Jiwon again .

" Uncle , why are you so convince that I'm your son ?" Kyuhyun asks curiously . 

Jiwon smiles at the question . " Because my heart says so ...and I trust my intuition ." Jiwon says calmly . He can see the insecure feeling in the younger eyes ,

" Uncle can you promise me one thing ?" Kyuhyun says softly after he begins to feel comfortable with the older presence .

" What is it , dear ?"

" No matter what result come out later , can you please don't separate me with my brother ? I love them so much more than I love myself , uncle . They've been protect me for these sixteen years and always pampered with their love and care . I don't want you take all those love they give to me by separating me from them after this ." says Kyuhyun with a trembling voice . The thought of separating with his brothers scares him so much .

Jiwon looks at the younger for a long time . The love Kyuhyun gives to his brothers is too big and unvaluable . It can see through those doe eyes of Kyuhyun . " I promise ." tells Jiwon with a warm smiles .

" Thank you , uncle !" Kyuhyun launches himself into Jiwon's embrace after he heard the answer . Jiwon chuckles at Kyuhyun adorable attitude .

" Can you promise me one thing too ?" Jiwon asks .

" What is it ?" Kyuhyun asks confusedly .

" I want to stay in contact with you and have a nice relationship with you even if you're not my son . And if you're really my son , please try accept me in your life Kyuhyun ." tells Jiwon .

" Yes uncle . I will ." Kyuhyun smiles in Jiwon's hugs . He feels warm in the older's embrace .

" Thank you , Kyuhyun ." Jiwon pats the boy's head gently . They stay in that position for a while .

" Uncle , tell me about yourself ." Kyuhyun says excitedly with his huge adorable eyes .

" You're so cute , you know that ?" Jiwon exclaimes with his hand pinches the boy cheeks softly . His smiles stays on his face when he see the boy's attitude .

" I know ! Hyung always tell me that ." Kyuhyun says confidently . 

" Okay young boy , let's have a snack first before I tell my story to you ." says Jiwon .

Kyuhyun thinks for awhile before he texts Yesung to ask for his permission . He waits for Yesung reply first . After a minute later , a message from Yesung come in and tells the younger he allows them as long as they're not going far .

" Done ..let's go !" says Kyuhyun .

They spend quite a long time in the park , talking about their hobbies , their lifes and sometimes laughing each other . They interact just like father-son relationship . Yesung can see their closeness and can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy in his heart . He hopes he's not going to lose Kyuhyun even if Kyuhyun is really Jiwon's son .

 

 

The twelve brothers are waiting in the lounge at Heechul's clinic with a nervous heart . Today , the results of DNA is come out after they have wait for a week and Heechul tell them to be in his clinic at 2pm . All of them leave all their work and class in order to know the result together . Jiwon is there too sitting on one of the sofa with Hyerin beside him who wants to follow him . Only she knows what she's thinking right now since she is finally get to see Kyuhyun's face with her own eyes and she cannot help but feels like wants to rip the boy apart as she can see Min Ah's presence inside the boy . She keep herself in compose as she can sense some of young men are looking at her intensely .

From the time they arrived at Heechul's clinic , Yesung and Siwon keep eyeing the lady who comes with Jiwon . Kibum sometime takes a glance on her too . Siwon feels not good when he looks at the lady as he can see a bad vibe comes from the lady . He tries to shrug it off since he doesn't want to double the nervous feeling in his heart . While Yesung can sense something is wrong with the lady like she's planning for something behind that kind smiles . He hopes he's wrong .

A couple of minutes later , Heechul come out from his room with a big size of white envelope in his hand . Everyone in the lounge stand up when they see Heechul is coming to them .

" Hey guys , Hello , Mr and Mrs Cho ." greets Heechul and he bows respectly to the Cho's .

" Hey Chullie .." says Hankyung with a smiles . Yes , he is there too as he decided to listen the results together with the others .

" Are you ready ? Kyunie ? " Heechul stares at the young boy softly .

" Yes , hyung . I'm ready ." says Kyuhyun with his hands in Leeteuk and Donghae grip as they try to calm his nervous heart .

" Alright , I will open it ." says Heechul calmly though his heart is trembling like crazy now . He opens the envelope carefully before he take out the paper inside it .

" The results from Cho Kyuhyun and Mr.Cho Jiwon blood test tells that the compatibility of both  DNA is 99.8 % . This means that ...." Heechul stops as he takes a deep breath . " Cho Kyuhyun and Cho Jiwon are ... blood related ...Kyunie , you're Mr.Cho lost child ." He continues before he put both his hand on his face to prevent the others see his tears . 

The others become speechless as no words come out when they hears the result . While Jiwon already cries in happiness as he finally found his lost child . Kyuhyun is only standing there looking at the situation around him as he still trying to absorb the information .

The truth is finally revealed . Will their heart accept this new reality ? And most importantly , will their heart ready to let their precious brother to be with someone else after this ?

 


Done with chapter 26 <3

Enjoy the reading :)

I'm sorry for not updating last night as the internet connection was quite bad last night .