The New Family

Our Little Star

Kyuhyun still in shocks until he suddenly in someone embraces . He looks at the person who's hugging him tightly . He is his father . 

" Kyuhyun-ah , do you know how much I've wait this moment ?" asks Jiwon with tears in his eyes . He feels overwhelmed with the situation . His sixteen years of waiting is over . The child who he thought have died sixteen years ago is here in front of him . He let go of the hugs and stares lovingly at his son . He touches at every part of Kyuhyun face , the face that makes him remembers to his late wife . The face who he supposed to kiss and caress sixteen years ago . Jiwon slowly brings himself to the boy and kisses the boy's forehead softly .

" A...ap..appa ." Kyuhyun looks at the crying man . He doesn't know how to react with the new situation . Deep inside him , he feels happy to be able to meet with his real family , but when he looks at his brothers he feels sad and pain .

Out of sudden , his chest feels thighten as he immediately clutches to his shirt . He falls on the floor when he has trouble breathing and gasps for some air . The situation makes everyone rushes to him .

" Kyuhyun , what's wrong with you ?!" Jiwon shouts when he sees the colour from the boy's face has drained . Kyuhyun's face is deathly pale and sweaty . Jiwon doesn't know what to do before he suddenly being shoves by the young men . He looks at the twelve brothers who are trying to calm Kyuhyun .

" Kyuhyun-ah , are you okay ? " asks Leeteuk who already supports the weak boy .

" Kyu.." Ryeowook cries when he sees his brother is in pain .

" Hy..hyung..my chest..pain .." Kyuhyun whimpers in pain when he feels shortness in his breath .

" Move...give him some space . Kyu...relax...take a deep breath ." Heechul instructs the boy . The others give Heechul space for him to attend the boy .

Kyuhyun does as his brother instructed but his chest becomes more pain with a lot of pressure . He unconsciously clutches Heechul's white coat tightly before his body limp in Leeteuk's arm .

" Kyu..! Kyu ! wake up !" Leeteuk shouts panickly . He slaps the boy's cheek lightly hoping Kyuhyun's eyes will open .

" He get an attack . I need to bring him to the treatment room !" says Heechul before he quickly lifts the faint boy and runs to the treatment room .

Kangin and Hankyung calm Leeteuk with holding his hand gently . " He will be fine . We have Chullie inside there . He will not let anything happen to Kyuhyun ." says Hankyung . This is the first time Kyuhyun has asthma attack since last year . He feels scared when he sees Kyuhyun's condition earlier . He can says this is the worse one since Kyuhyun never fainted before when he got an attack .

" Will Kyuhyun be alright ?" asks Jiwon worryingly . He knows Kyuhyun has asthma since he read Kyuhyun's health record but he doesn't know it turn to be this way .

" He will be alright . Kyuhyun is a strong boy and we have Heechul who attend him . Don't worry ." Hankyung smiles at the older .

Jiwon nods at the younger . He looks at every Kyuhyun's brother inside the lounge . He can see the worried and panic look in their eyes . Same like him . They are waiting for Kyuhyun for almost an hour before Heechul come out from the treatment room .

" Kyuhyun is fine but he still under my observation as his breathing has just turn to normal pace . To be honest , he had severe asthma attack just now . I've put him in the ward and you can visit him but please don't make a noise since I don't want him to be disturbed ." says Heechul . 

His clinic is quite big which has two levels . Level one is occupied with two treatment room ,  one consultation room , one small surgery room , registration counter , pharmacy and a lounge for waiting area . The ward is located on the second floor with two nurses on duty . It almost looks like a mini hospital .

All of them are heading to the second floor and enter Kyuhyun's private ward . There , Kyuhyun is lying on the bed  with a breathing mask on his face and several heart monitor with wire attach to his arm and chest to monitor his breathing and heart rate . All of them flinches at how sick the boy is . Kyuhyun ward is big enough for all of them to squeeze inside the room .

" Mr.Cho , don't worry our KimKyu is a fighter . He will wake up tomorrow since he need to have enough rest after the worst attack earlier . " says Heechul making Jiwon shocks for awhile .

" Thank you , but why do you call him Kimkyu ?" asks Jiwon .

" I thought Kyuhyun's eomma will name his first name as Kim so that he can be my another brother other than this two little brat ." says Heechul with a smiles as he ruffles both Ryeowook and Kibum hairs messily until he recieves a deathly glare from Kibum and grumbles from Ryeowook . Not that he cares anyways .

" Leeteuk-shi , Heechul-shi and all of you , thank you for giving love and care to Kyuhyun for these sixteen years when I'm unable to give it to him ." says Jiwon and looking at each one of them . Hyerin just watches the scene silently .

" We do it because he is our brother . Our precious brother and a very special one to be exact ." says Yesung who sits at the edge of Kyuhyun bed and touches the brown locks gently .

" His presence is the one who makes all of us become more close towards each other ." says Sungmin .

Jiwon listens to their words attentively . He can tell how much their love for Kyuhyun.

" Uncle.....are you going to separate Kyunie from us ?" asks Ryeowook with shaken voice . The twelve brothers look at Jiwon waiting for his answer .

Jiwon smiles ." As much as I want to take Kyuhyun to live with me , I will not do that . I'm fully aware how long you guys have spend time with each other , how much you care for him , how much you guys want to stay with him ." he sighs and grip one of sleeping boy's hand gently . " I know Kyuhyun wants to be with all of you . He made me to promise not to separate him from his brother during our last meeting . I'll let Kyuhyun stay with you until he's ready to leave with me . It's all up to him . I don't want to push him . I just hope all of you can give me a chance to let me see my son , that's all ." says Jiwon sincerely .

After listening those word ,Leeteuk approaches the older and hugs him ." Thank you so much , uncle . Thank you ." says Leeteuk . Jiwon replies the hug as well . The unfamiliar warmness fill up the room as the brothers know they will not losing their precious brother , Cho Kyuhyun .

" I should be the one who say thank you to all of you ." says Jiwon as he pats Leeteuk's back gently .

" From now on , just call me appa . All of you are Kyuhyun's brother . That means all of you are my sons too ." says Jiwon after he releases the hug .

" Really uncle ?!" asks Donghae and Ryeowook simultaneously .

" Yes ." Jiwon answers before he chuckles at the boys cuteness .

" Okay Appa !!" The twins and Ryeowook exclaim earning a smack from Kangin and Heechul for their loud voice .

Leeteuk and Hankyung smiles at the warm scene . They lost their real family , they lost their mother who had been taking care of them but now , they have a father who willingly to give his love to all of them though they are not his real sons . It's all because of their brother . Cho Kyuhyun .

 

 

Kyuhyun stares outside the window looking at bright sky . He watches at the busy town , full of vehicles and sea of people in the middle of Seoul City . He is now alone in the car with the driver uncle heading to his new family or should he says his real family house with a nervous heart .

Since he had last attack three days ago , his brothers become more and more overprotective again until he had a hard time to go anywhere without his brother approvement . They are able to resist to Kyuhyun's aegyo and that makes him being in grumpy mood for two days . He always got a call from his father asking about his health progress and telling him to be more careful and listens to his brothers' word which makes him sulky with his father too . He thought his father would be on his side .

Yesterday , his Jiwon Appa came to their mansion to spend time with him . He feels happy when Jiwon Appa is in a good term with his brothers .They were having a dinner together before his father told them he wanted to bring Kyuhyun to meet his other family . They were actually reluctant to let Kyuhyun go since the boy had just got better . But , Jiwon managed to put some words to ensure Kyuhyun will be fine . Now , here he is in his father's car with the driver .

" Young master Kyuhyun , do you need anything ?" asks the fifty years old driver to his new boss in Cho family when he sees the young boy is sitting at the backseat without saying anything since he fetched the boy at Kim Mansion earlier .

Kyuhyun startles when the old man calls him ." Uhh ... no I don't need anything . Ahjusshi , can you just call me Kyuhyun or Kyu ? I'm not used with that kind of calling ." says Kyuhyun with a smile .

" No..I can't do that young master . Lady Cho will be mad if she knows I call you by your name only . She is very strict about this ." says the driver with his eyes still focusing on the road . Though he feels comfortable when he's talking with his new master but he still need to show a respect to this young boy .

" Do you mean Aunty Hyerin ?" Kyuhyun asks confusedly .

" No , Lady Cho is your grandmother , young master ." answers the driver kindly .

" Well , but I'm not her . So please just call me Kyuhyun or Kyu when there's only two of us . Please ahjusshi .." pleads Kyuhyun with his huge pair of doe eyes blinking cutely . The driver flusters at his cuteness when he looks at the boy from the backview mirror .

" Okay ..young..mas..I mean Kyuhyun ." the driver startles .

Kyuhyun smiles satisfiedly before he plants a kiss on the man cheek . The driver feels proud and warm to have a new employer like Kyuhyun . " Ahjusshi , what should I call you ? " asks Kyuhyun .

" Just call me Lee ahjusshi ." driver Lee smiles at him .

" Okay Lee ahjusshi...so now where are we going actually ?...Appa's house ? " Kyuhyun begin to talk freely with his driver .

" No , we are going to Lady Cho mansion . Your grandma ." 

" You must have with them for a long time right ?" asks Kyuhyun . There's a lot of thing he wants to ask to his driver about his family .

" I've work for since 30 years ago with Cho Family . I was only your late grandfather personal driver before he passed away twenty years ago ." explains the driver .

" Can you tell me more about them ?" Kyuhyun asks curiously .

The driver tells about Kyuhyun's family like Kyuhyun wants since he will feels guilty if he reject the boy's request . He thought Kyuhyun should be in Cho family since sixteen years ago and be happy with his family if that unfortunate incident didn't happen . Seeing how bubbly and adorable his young master , he cannot help but love this boy like his own grandson . Who would not love him right ?

After thirty minutes in the car , Kyuhyun finally arrives at the mansion which is big and luxurious like his own mansion . He gulps in nervous when the driver has stop the car and there is one man opens the car door for him . Judging from the man's attire , he assumes the man must be a bodyguard for this house . He step out from the car and awkwardly replies the bow from the bodyguard when the man bows to him respectly . He is not used to this kind of treatment . He's also lives in luxury life but they never treat their worker like a boss-worker relationship . They treat them like a family . He looks around and notice so many men with the same suit as the man who ushers him to the front door mansion . Just how many bodyguards they have ?

" Welcome Young master , your family is waiting at the living room . Come and follow me ." yet another person bow ninety degree bows to him . Its the maid of the mansion . There are two maids who are waiting for him when he get inside the mansion .

" Yeah ." Kyuhyun replies awkwardly and follows the maids obediently . He cannot help but shivers a little when he feels a cold breeze touch his skin . 

" Lady Cho , young master is arrived ." says one of the maid when they reach the living room . Kyuhyun almost bump into both maids when they stop their walking without he notices .

Kyuhyun's lips curl into smiles when he sees his father is there . He also smiles awkwardly at his stepmother who is looking at him sharply  without anyone notice which makes him immediately turn away . Then he notices another elegant figure who is walking to him . Though she is old , he can feels the different aura from that old lady . He feels like he had saw this woman before but he can't remember it .

" Cho Kyuhyun , finally I've got to see you my grandson ." the lady caresses the boy's cheek lovingly . " I should have known when I met you before ." says the lady with teary eyes .

The words clicks in Kyuhyun minds . " Halmeoni ? You were the one who fell in the shopping complex before ?" asks Kyuhyun confusedly .

" Yes , it's me ." answers Lady Cho nicely as her eyes fix on the boy ." You look so much like her ." she adds as his face reminds her of his late daughter in-law .

" Yeah...appa told me the same . " Kyuhyun replies innocently with a smile before he suddenly surprises when his grandmother kneels to him ." Halmeoni , what's wrong  ? Please don't do this ." Kyuhyun feels guilty when he notices the old lady is crying . He tries to make his grandmother stand again but the lady still on her knees .

" Mum , what are you doing ?" Jiwon also get up from his sits and approaches the two person . Hyerin only stands there looking at the scene with uninterested face but everyone are too busy to notice it .

" I'm sorry Kyuhyun . I'm sorry for everything ....I'm sorry ." Lady Cho shouts in her cries . She keep holding on Kyuhyun legs to beg for his forgiveness . 

" Mum , stop it . It's over ." Jiwon tries to pull his mother .

" Halmeoni , please don't do this ." Kyuhyun pleads .

" No ! I've done so many bad thing to you dear , to your mother . I'm a bad person....Please hit me , Kyuhyun ...Please ." says Lady Cho .

Kyuhyun kneels together before he pulls his grandmother into his hugs ." Halmeoni , stop it . It's okay I will forgive you ....You're my grandmother , my family ...how am I going to hit you ?" says Kyuhyun while soothing the crying woman .

" You're so nice...just like your mother . You've grown up well , dear ." Lady Cho releases the hug before she kisses the boy's forehead deeply . Kyuhyun only smiles before he replies the kiss on his grandmother's cheek .

" Now , stop crying Halmeoni . You're not beautiful if you crying like this . When I saw you just now , I thought I saw a beautiful young lady " says Kyuhyun teasingly as he gently wipes the tears with his thumb .

Lady Cho chuckles at Kyuhyun witty side ." I can sense you're naughty boy huh ?" she laughes .

" How could you say that , halmeoni ?!! For your information , I'm the nicest person in the world . am I right Appa ? My hyungs always tell me I'm a good boy ." Kyuhyun exclaimes .

" That's true son ." Jiwon chuckles . " Now come on , let's have a lunch first before we talk again ." says Jiwon before he helps his mother to stand up .

" They cooked a lot for you ,dear ." Hyerin interrupts and put the nicest smile on her face . She approaches the boy and caresses the boy's hair softly . Somehow Kyuhyun can't feel the sincerity behind her nice attitude . Kyuhyun smiles back at her .' Does Aunty Hyerin like me ?' He thought .

" Let's go , grandson ." Lady Cho links her arms to Kyuhyun before she drag the boy to the dining room .

" Oh yeah , son .... I want you to invite all of Kyuhyun's brothers to have a dinner with us next saturday . I want to meet the persons who have take care of my grandson very well for these sixteen years ." says Lady Cho to Jiwon with a sincere smiles . Kyuhyun is happy since his grandmother accepts his brothers too .

" Yes mum . I'll inform them ." Jiwon answers .

" No appa . Let me do it instead ...Don't worry halmeoni , I will make sure they will come this saturday ." says Kyuhyun excitedly .

Jiwon and Lady Cho cannot help but feel happy to have Kyuhyun by their side . She wants nothing but only Kyuhyun's happiness . She will make sure to give anything to Kyuhyun and love this grandson . The whole lunch fills with laughter of joy from Kyuhyun and his family . He feels so warm and comfortable . He has twelve brothers before and now a new people added into his life . He couldn't ask more . How he wish he can stay happy like this forever .

 


Finish this chapter <3

Enjoy the reading  XD

Welcome to my new subscribers .