New Friend

Our Little Star

Kyuhyun has been in the new school for three weeks and everything go well.He likes everything about the school since he make a lot of friend . Everyone in the school like his personality as he shows his cheerful side towards the others . Within a week , he successful breaks the wall inside him and shows his usual attitude when he is with his brothers . He becomes more socialize and open to his classmates though he still have shy attitude whenever he meets with new person .

Kyuhyun class is one of the best class in his grade as all of the students have the best achievement for their subject . During the transition of the class , they waste no time by reviewing subjects together . Kyuhyun often assists his classmates in Maths or sometimes for the other subjects. He also joins the Music Club as Ryeowook told him and also Maths Club which is his choice .

" Kyu , do you want join our study group after class ?" Seohyun one of his close friend in the class asks him . She's also a brilliant students like Kyuhyun . They became friend when Kyuhyun had trouble in finding Music Club during the orientation week . Kyuhyun had to ask her the way to the Music room when she was the only one to be there . Day by day , they becomes close to each other .

" Hrmm , I'm not sure yet . I'll let you know once I ask my brother ." Kyuhyun tells her with a smile .

" Okay , if you can join us , let's meet in the library right after school ." 

" I heard there will be a new student today ." Victoria interrupts after she finishes reviewing her schoolwork . She's a close friend to Kyuhyun too .

" How do you know ?" Kyuhyun asks .

" I heard the news when I met our homeroom teacher this morning ."

" Oh . it's good then ." Kyuhyun replies without looking at her . His eyes are busy studying book on his hand .

Victoria and Seohyun get used with his attitude for not looking at them when they are talking if Kyuhyun is in the mood of study .

They do their own work until their homeroom teacher enter the class with someone behind her . All the students eyeing at the brunet from head to toe . Kyuhyun is not looking at the new students as he dazed off after finishing his schoolwork .

" Alright , class . Today we will welcome to our new student , Shim Changmin . Changmin-shi , would you like to introduce yourself ?" The teacher asks the new student. She gestures the student to stand in front of the class .

" Hello , my name is Shim Changmin . I stayed in Japan before this and just moved here last months . My hobby is gaming and sometimes singing . Please take care of me ." Changmin bows slightly at his new classmates . His eyes are fixed at the student who sit behind the class . He wonders what is the boy thinking as he staring outside the window .

" Welcome to this class and suit yourself with the others . You may sit beside Kyuhyun . Kyuhyun , please raise up your hand ." Kyuhyun raise his hand abruptly shocks when hearing the loud voice from the teacher .

" Let's begin our lesson for today . We'll start with a new chapter , Linear Motion ." The teacher instructs her students after letting Changmin goes to his seat .

Changmin bows to the teacher and moves to the back of the class . He smiles at the boy . " Hello , I'm Changmin ." He pull out his hand to shake hand with the boy .

" H..hel..hello . I'm Kyuhyun ." Kyuhyun smiles awkwardly not knowing what to do . He is not used to greet someone new to him . He accepts the boy hand and the other hand rubs his nape .

" Please don't offend with his attitude , Changmin-shi . He's always like that when he meets a new person . But , once you get to know him you'll like him more after this . By the way , I'm Victoria and this is Seohyun . We're Kyuhyun best friend . Nice to meet you ." Victoria smiles widely . Being the cheerful and talkative type , she doesn't feels awkward when she talks to the new boy .

" Nice to meet you too ." Changmin greets her back . He likes her personality .

" I'm sorry ." Kyuhyun mutters slowly as he feels shy in front of the new student .

" No , it's okay . Just take your time as long as you're not pushing me away because I really want to befriend with you .You seems a nice person ." says Changmin .

" He's really a nice person . Everyone in this school like him for his manner . You'll be one of them if you know more about him later . We're very lucky for having a good friend like him . Am I right , Seo ?" Victoria tries to ease the awkwardness between Changmin and Kyuhyun . 

" Vic , you're being loud ." Seohyun pinches Victoria's thighs when her friend shows no sign to stop talking .

" Ouch , Seo !" Victoria shouts making the whole class turn their look at her .

" Is there any problem , Victoria ?" The teacher stares at her angrily for interrupting her lesson .

" No . I'm sorry Mrs Lee . " Victoria looks down as she not dare to look at her teacher .

" Well , if you don't have any problem why don't you try to solve this question ?" Mrs Lee asks her with her left hand on her waist and the other hand holding a marker pen .

Victoria clenches her teeth tightly ." This is all you faults !" She grumble at Seohyun who just looks at her innocently .

She immediately moves to in front of the class and answers the question . Fortunately , she manage to answer it easily since she had study the chapter just before the class begin . She is a smart student after all .

" Are they always like that ?" Changmin giggles seeing both girls antics .

" Yeah , you'll see it more after this , I hope you'll not get headache whenever you are with them ." Kyuhyun rolls his eyes .

Both of them laugh quietly after Victoria back to her seat with a grumpy face . Kyuhyun starts to feel comfortable with his new friend and begin to talk freely with Changmin .

They enjoy the lesson until the bell rings . Kyuhyun leaves his three friend during recess as he wants to meet his brother .

 

 

" How long do you want to study ?" Ryeowook asks the youngest .

" Maybe an hour only . I'll call Hae hyung once I finish my discussion ." Kyuhyun informs both Kibum and Ryeowook . He always tells his brothers where he will go since he doesn't want to make all of them worry about him knowing their protectiveness attitude .

" Okay . don't strain yourself too much . You're already brilliant enough . More brilliant than me , though ." tells Ryeowook .  He admits Kyuhyun is smarter than him making he proud for having a brother like Kyuhyun .

" I'm still smarter than you ." Kibum says cooly ignoring the look from Ryeowook and Kyuhyun .

" This side of you really proves that you have Chullie hyung genes too . Tch , Chullie hyung possessed you too much with his narcistic character ." Kyuhyun complains . He recieved a soft smacks on his head by Kibum who glares at him . 

" I'll tell Chullie hyung ~~" Kyuhyun whines with his body hiding behind Ryeowook . Ryeowook just laughs looking at the two .

Three of them enjoy the recess with joking and talking each other

" You have a new friend in your class right ?" Kibum asks .

" Eh , how do you know ? Are you spying on me hyung ? " Kyuhyun eyeing him suspiciously .

" This kid , you really want to get smack huh ? why would I spying on you ? Are you forget that I'm the President of the Student Council ? Of course , I know everything happens in this school ." answers Kibum . 

" Just kidding hyung . Yeah , his name is Changmin . He sit beside me , though ." Kyuhyun replies .

" So , is he your new friend now ? How is he ? Did he trying to get close with you ?" Ryeowook asks knowing Kyuhyun shyness when he meet new person .

" Well , I can say he's my friend . He looks kind and happy person . He was the one who trying to approach me. I kind a like him to befriend with me ." tells Kyuhyun honestly .

" It's good for you . You should be more open towards him . Who knows he can be one of your close friend just like Victoria and Seohyun ?" Ryeowook advices him . Kibum nods agreeingly .

" I think so too . " Kyuhyun smiles at them . 

' Shim Changmin , my new friend . Thank you for approaching me first .' He thought .

 


Chapter 10 is here...

Enjoy the reading <3

Welcome to the new subcribers .