The Visits

Our Little Star

Whenever the older brothers walk in front of Kyuhyun's room , they can't help but smile heartly as they hear the youngest's voice talking happily with his friend , Changmin . They can hear the laughter of joy from both kids . Their worry towards Kyuhyun have lessen as his fever is almost gone . The brothers let those kids having their time together before they call for a lunch .

" I'm really sorry , Minnie for not able to play game with you ." Kyuhyun apologize for the third time . He feels guilty towards the taller as he already promised to him .

" Yah ! I've told you it's fine . We can play for next time . I don't really mind . Haish kyu, take care of yourself can you ? I was so damn worried when your brother told me that you're sick just now . I bet you wouldn't tell me right if I didn't come today ? says Changmin . He lies on his stomach on Kyuhyun's bed and eyeing the sick boy concernly .

Kyuhyun just smiles sheepishly towards his bestfriend . He take a sip of hot chocolate and gives Changmin a fresh orange juice that was prepared by the maid just now ." Minnie , can I ask you something ?" asks Kyuhyun. He looks at Changmin who drinks the juice eagerly as if this is the first time he taste it .

" Since when you need any permission from me to ask a question ?" Changmin replies earning a deathly glares from Kyuhyun . Kyuhyun would have smacks the boy's head if he is stronger than him . He cannot denies the fact that Changmin is way stronger than him judging from his well build body . Changmin is an athlete after all .

" Relax , kyu . I'm just kidding . Okay , what is it ? " Changmin calms his friend . He sits properly on the bed facing Kyuhyun as he ready to listen to his friend .

" Have you ever had a bad dream , Minnie ?" Kyuhyun asks . Changmin can sense something is wrong with Kyuhyun when he looks into those doe-eyes . It looks sad .

" Sometimes , but I never have thought about it anyway . Why kyu?" 

" What if you always thought about it though you don't remember anything ?"

" Perhaps , did you dreamt last night ? Come on Kyu , tell me . I don't want you to be bother about it later ," Changmin assures him .

" I can feel I had a bad dream last night . But I don't remember what was it and I'm sure the reason of me have a fever is because of that dream .I'm scared Minnie ." Kyuhyun tells Changmin .

" Have you told your brother about it ?" Changmin asks . But judging from the look Kyuhyun gives to him , he already know the answer .

" No , I don't want to make them worry about me again ." says Kyuhyun . The truth is , when Heechul asked him whether he remember something about last night , he knew what was Heechul trying to ask but he only said he didn't remember anything as he didn't want to make the older worry about him . He feels useless as he always make the olders worry about him .

" Kyu , if you keep this from your brothers you'll make them much more worry though ." Changmin advices him

" But I'm scared ." tells Kyuhyun half shouts , 

" Look , I don't know what dream was bothering you last night but trust me kyu everything will be fine . Just keep your faith . Don't think about it anymore . You have a strong 12 brothers with you and I'm sure they will do anything for you if something comes up . If you still bothered about it , don't hesitate to tell the others . I hate when you keep it by yourself . What will your brothers say if they know you're trying to hide something from them ?" says Changmin . He stares at Kyuhyun gently . Kyuhyun doesn't give any respond to Changmin as he doesn't know what to say .

" Kyu , everything will be okay .Trust me ." Changmin smiles at him . He pats Kyuhyun shoulder gently to show his support towards him .

Kyuhyun take a deep breath before replies Changmin with a nods . He glads to meet someone like Changmin .

" Thank you , Minnie ." Kyuhyun pulls Changmin into a hug . Changmin caresses his friend's back gently .

" Let's forget about it ." says Changmin . Kyuhyun feels a huge burden has lift from his shoulder after he recieves some assurance from Changmin .

" Kyu , I want to tell you something too . It's about your brother ." Changmin says whisperingly . Kyuhyun sends him a weird looks when Changmin looking at the door as if he afraid someone may come in .

" Tell me ." says Kyuhyun .

" One of your brother looks so scary . I'm so scared to look into his eyes when he gave me a death glare ." With that , Changmin imitates the way Kyuhyun brother looked at him when he was just arrived at Kyuhyun mansion . Kyuhyun laughs like a maniac when Changmin do it as he already recognise which brother is Changmin talking about . It is none other than his Cinderella brother , Kim Heechul .

He holds his stomach to stop the laughing . His eyes contain tears of laughters as he cannot stands the way Changmin imitates his brother .

" Why are you laughing ?! It's not funny okay !" Changmin slaps the boy's leg . 

" You know what ? I wish one day you'll become a gag man . Seriously , Minnie you have to look at yourself just now ." says Kyuhyun after he stops laughing . Seeing Changmin pouts , he compose himself to a normal self again .

" I know you're talking about Chullie hyung . " Kyuhyun smiles before he continues ." Everyone would give the same perception if they meet Chullie hyung for the first time . He's always like that to someone he just know .  But , he is one of the most lovable brother in this world . He is very kind heart and care about his dongsaengs . Don't worry Minnie , he will like you later . " Kyuhyun pats Changmin shoulders .

A knock from outside interrupts their moments . Kyuhyun looks at the door to see the person . " Kyu , Changmin , it's lunch time . Do you want to eat here or join us at dining room ?" Siwon looks at the two kids . Kyuhyun looks much healthier and it ease his heart .

" I want to join all of you ! It getting stuck in here for the whole day ." Kyuhyun grumbles with his grumpy face . Changmin looks at the interaction between the two brother in amusement . From the looks , he knows  Kyuhyun is very spoils to his brothers .

" You'll be finishes if Chullie hyung hear this ." Siwon threatens the youngest . Siwon puts his hand on Kyuhyun's head to feel his temperature . It's normal .

" No~ Chullie hyung loves me . Mehrong ." Kyuhyun stick his tongue out to Siwon . The older shakes his head seeing Kyuhyun naughtiness .

" Come on , they are waiting for us ." informs Siwon before he puts Kyuhyun hands around his neck .

" Ehh , hyung . What are you doing ?! I can walk by myself ." shouts Kyuhyun to hide his embarrasment from Changmin . Changmin tries to hide his laugh . 

" No , you're still not feeling well . Let me piggy back you since the ride to the downstairs is long ." says Siwon sternly . 

" It's not that long hyung ~~ and I'm fine . Look ." Kyuhyun puts his feet on the floor and begin to stand up abruptly . Before he can say anything , Kyuhyun almost fall as his legs wobble . He has been sitting on the bed for three hours after waking up . Heechul doesn't let him to move from his bed at all . When he wanted to take a bath , Heechul insisted to piggy back him to the bathroom .

" Kyu ! I've told you right . Stop being stubborn ." Siwon scolds the youngest . Siwon immediately circling Kyuhyun's hands to his neck and pull him up . Kyuhyun can only sighs in defeat . Changmin follows both brothers at behind with his hand muffle his mouth to prevent his laughter bursts.

Changmin enjoys the lunch with Kyuhyun's family wholeheartedly as he is served with many delicious food . Changmin never says no to food . He feels warmth when he looks at the scene where Kyuhyun getting pampered by his brothers . All of them are so kind to him including Kyuhyun's mother . While eating , they talking each other happily . Changmin who have a hard time before this to know all of Kyuhyun's brother is excited when he gets to know each one of them . 

After lunch , he joins Kyuhyun to watch a movie together with Kyuhyun's brothers . Ryeowook and Kibum . He stays at Kyuhyun's house until the evening before his brother Yunho , picks him up . Kyuhyun and Changmin bid a goodbye each other . They will meet again for the next tuesday as Heechul wants Kyuhyun to take a sick leave on monday . 

Hearing that , Kyuhyun persuades his brothers to let him follows Siwon sending Hankyung to the airport tomorrow . At first , all of them say a big no to him as they want him to have a rest at home . Kyuhyun tries his best to show his puppy eyes to Hankyung , then to Leeteuk and Heechul . He only has to win the older-line hearts . The others will not says anything if his the olders have let him . Mrs Kim doesn't want to interfere their childish argument . She only watches the scene warmly . As expected , Kyuhyun wins the argument after Leeteuk and Hankyung have give their permission . Heechul has to give in forcefully when Hankyung tells him he wants to spend more time with the youngest . Kyuhyun hugs his Cinderella brother when Heechul allows him . 

 

 


Chapter 17 is here <3

Enjoy ~

Welcome to the new readers and subsribers :)