The Happiness ( Final )

Our Little Star

Kangin steps inside the private ward after he knocks the door slowly not wanting to make a loud noise . He is greeted with the warm smiles of Hankyung and Sungmin who is inside the room . His eyes wanders all the heartbeat and breathing monitor that is connected to the 'sleep' boy on the bed . He reaches the boy's pale hand and gently kisses it before he plants the next on the boy's forehead .

" Hello...Kyu..how are you today ? I'm sorry for not visiting you yesterday . I was too occupied with work yesterday....Today..you're going to have a full day with me ." tells Kangin to the unconscious boy .

It has been four days since their little brother , Kyuhyun is treated in the hospital . The said boy hasn't wake up from his coma that makes the others more worry about him . Just like Kyuhyun's assigned doctor said , it's all depend on his brain and his body to wake up . The brothers always staying with Kyuhyun whenever they have empty schedules and never let the boy alone . They will take turn to take care of Kyuhyun everynight . In the mean time , they are also relieve when everything is over and no one will hurt their Kyuhyun anymore .

Hyerin was classified dead at the crime scene as she was shot by the police when Hyerin was about to pull the trigger . The past case about Kyuhyun's mother also has solved when Jaemin surrender himself to the police . As Jaemin admit his crimes , he is sentence for 10 years prison only . Now that Jiwon can only breathe easily as everything is solved and Hyerin could no longer hurt his family .They only need for Kyuhyun to wake up and live in happy life .

" Did the doctor said anything about Kyu , hyung ?" asks Kangin to his Chinese brother .

" No...he's still the same . The doctor is unable to tell when he will wake up . Other than that he's fine ." answers Hankyung while looking at Kyuhyun who looks so calm like a sleeping baby .

The intubation tube has removed from Kyuhyun yesterday as the doctor confirmed the boy finally can breathe on his own with the aid of breathing mask . The only left are the wire that connected to his body to watch his progress and also the iv drips on his hands .

" Will he wake up , hyung ? I'm worried if he...." Kangin's sentences is cut off when Hankyung snaps at him .

" He will Kangin ! Our baby brother will wake up...he'll be perfectly fine like always ." says Hankyung . He is the type that is not easy to lose his temper , but once he lose it the others will make sure that it will be the last time to make Hankyung angry . Sungmin gulps his own saliva when he hears Hankyung is raising his voice to Kangin . He just sits quietly at the sofa while looking the magazine as if he interested with the contents .

" I'm sorry , Hyung . I didn't mean to say that ." Kangin look down not daring to face the angry Hankyung .

Hankyung's face soften when he realises what he did earlier ." It's okay Kangin...I know you didn't mean it . I'm sorry too." says Hankyung .

Kangin smiles to the older before turn his back to look at Heechul who just enters the room with a bundle of bags in his hands . Kangin stares weirdly at him . " Chullie hyung  , what's that ?" asks Kangin while pointing at the bags .

" This is all Kyu baby stuffs ...We'll put it in this room and set it up just like Kyu's room . Who knows , if he's aware with the situation he will wake up ? I've meet with the psychologist to ask for the opinion ...She said it's good way too ."  tells Heechul . He walks to Kyuhyun's bed after Sungmin helps him to put all the bags on the sofa .

" Good afternoon , baby ." Heechul kisses both Kyuhyun cheeks .

" Well , we're lucky to have this big room for our Kyuhyun ." Hankyung says with a smiles . His hand keeps caressing Kyuhyun's soft brown locks .' Wake up quickly Kyu .' Hankyung thoughts .

" Where's Teukie and the maknaes ? I thought they are here with all of you ...since Wookie keep bugging us to visit Kyu last night...Urghhh I can't stand with his high pitch ." says Heechul while rolling his eyes . Hankyung and Kangin just looking at the older then shaking their heads .

" Teukie hyung brings the maknaes together to the cafe down there ....for lunch . They probably will be here in a minutes though ." explains Sungmin before concentrates in cutting the fruits that Heechul brought earlier .

" Yeah...those two are always hungry ..." replies Heechul nonchalantly . Not long after that , the ward is ambushed by the hyper twins with Siwon follows behind them .

" Kyunie ! We're here .." shouts Donghae as he being all jumpy before he gets knocked by Sungmin who's near to him . Eunhyuk and Siwon only shaking their heads seeing Donghae acting like a kid . Sometimes their maknaes are way more mature than him .

" Hae !" Sungmin grits his teeth and glares at the boy .

" Oopps...I'm sorry hyung ." Donghae gives his sheepish smiles to the older then he reaches Kyuhyun's bed to kiss the unconscious boy .

" Kyu...You want to know something ? I managed to beat Hyuk in Starcraft !" Donghae laughs as he tells the story to his favourite maknae excitedly . He takes a sit at the side of Kyuhyun's bed while playing with Kyuhyun's fingers gently .

" You only beat me once ..." Eunhyuk grumbles to his twin . " I will beat you again when Kyuhyun wake up later ." Eunhyuk gives a sharp look to Donghae before his mouth pouting unconsciously .Siwon shows his tired face to the twins as he has to watch this childish argument again . Kangin and Heechul only chuckle at the youngers attitude .

" Boys...let Kyuhyun rest first . We've been around him from the morning . If he's awake now , he probably will send us his glares for disturbing his rest .Come here , let's eat the fruit . Minnie has cut it for us ." Hankyung says gently to his brothers . Later , the boys separate themselves from Kyuhyun's bed and join the older to eat the fruit .

Little do they know , Kyuhyun's fingers move a little and the monitor also shows the change in Kyuhyun's heartbeat . The small tears flow out from his eyes' corner as if he's aware to the surrounding . If only they see him now ...

 

The three years little Kyuhyun runs cutely to the garden way with his favourite plushie to find his older brothers who are hanging out together . The little Kyuhyun sometimes yawns as he has just woke up from his evening nap .

"Hyung..~~" The cute sleepy voice shocks the twelve boys in the garden who are happily playing with each other . All of them stop their activities and watch at the same direction to see the little boy who's rubbing his eyes standing at the sliding door that connected their garden to the mansion . The pouty and sleepy face of the little boy makes the twelve brothers look at him in awe .

The oldest of the twelve approaches little Kyuhyun slowly and knees in front of the boy to the same level with him . " Hey...baby . You're awake ." says Leeteuk with his angelic smiles . Little Kyuhyun nods as the answers . Then Leeteuk lifts up the boy into his arms and bringing him to the others .

" Kyu~~" The six years old Ryeowook hugs the little boy when Leeteuk has sat with them . Little Kyuhyun snuggles in Leeteuk's embrace as he feels more comfortable in the older's arm . The others smiles at the scene .

" You're still sleepy Kyu ? Do you want to sleep again ? asks Yesung when he notices Kyuhyun's eyes still close .

Kyuhyun shakes his head ." I want to stay with Hyung.." says the little Kyuhyun . The others chuckle at the answer as they clearly see their little maknae is trying to fight with sleepiness. 

Leeteuk chuckles seeing the cute reaction from the youngest . " Okay....come on let's play with us ." says Leeteuk when he position the little Kyuhyun to make him sits on his lap properly and kisses the boy's soft locks .

Little Kyuhyun shows them his adorable bright eyes when he hears his brothers ask him to play together with him .

...............................

" Kyu baby...why are you not joining the others ?" Mrs Kim asks softly to her seven years old son . She wonders what could make her youngest son pouting sulkily at the corner of the balcony of his bedroom while looking at the twins and Siwon who're teasing and playing at the garden .

" They keep pushing me away ! They don't love me anymore ." says Kyuhyun while hugging both his legs .

" What makes you saying that , baby ?" Mrs Kim caresses the boy's brown hair with a smiles on her face .

" I want to play with them ...but they always told me to stay in the house . They forbid me to run...they asked me to rest...I know I'm sick...but I want be normal like them too ." tells Kyuhyun .

" Aww...baby listen to me ....they said that because they're worry about you not because they do not love you . They afraid you may get sick if you play too much . That's why they ask you stay in the house . Besides , you're just get better from your fever right ?" She tries to persuade her sulky son .

Kyuhyun doesn't say anything but just looking at his brothers . He doesn't realise another figure come into his room and walk to him and his mother .

" Mother , what are you doing with Kyu down here ?" asks Kibum as he gives questioning look to his mother when he sees both his mothers and little brother sitting on the floor .

" Our little Kyu is sulking since everyone don't want to play with him ." says Mrs Kim .

" Well..I'm about to ask him to play game with me . Hyungs are too busy with their stuff to play with me .Do you want to battle with me kyu ?" asks Kibum . Mrs Kim also can senses the sulky tones in Kibum's voice just now .

" Really hyung ?!" Kyuhyun asks excitedly when hears that from Kibum . His face brighten up with his radiant smiles . He forgets that he is sulky earlier .

Kibum nods at the youngest before he stretches his right hand to pull Kyuhyun's up . " Mother ...I'm going with Bummie hyung !" says Kyuhyun after he plants a kiss on his mother's cheek .

" Let's go Bummie hyung !" This time , Kyuhyun is the one who pulls Kibum to the door before Kibum can say anything to his mother . Kibum just waves his hand to her mother before letting his body being dragged by Kyuhyun to his room .

Mrs Kim smiles motherly seeing her two youngest sons walking out from the room .

..........................

" Mother ! Hyung !!" a happy loud voice echoes the large mansion .

Mrs Kim and her twon sons , Shindong and Sungmin look at the voice owner . They smiles when the running figure launches himself to Mrs Kim .

" Kyu ! You seems so happy ." says Sungmin as he ruffles the boy's hairs who's still in Mrs Kim's hugs .

" I got the first place in Math Quiz !" tells Kyuhyun excitedly before he hands the paper to them .

" Congratulation my boy ! You're so smart .." says Mrs Kim while looking at her thirteen years old son . She feels so proud for having a smart son like Kyuhyun and the others .

" Woahh first place , Kyu !" Shindong exclaimes .

Sungmin seems lost in his thought as he is thinking of something before he gives a small smirks that makes Kyuhyun looks at him clueslessly .

" Min hyung...what are you thinking ?" asks Kyuhyun .

" Kyu...do you want anything as a present ?" asks Sungmin .

" Huh ? I haven't think about it yet ...it's okay Hyung . I don't really mind anyway ." replies Kyuhyun .

" Are you sure Kyu ? But , today Teukie hyung and Hannie hyung will be at home tonight . Chullie hyung said he's going to treat all of us since it has been three months we didn't meet the hyungs...Why don't you ask Chullie hyung to buy you a present too ? " asks Sungmin . Mrs Kim senses something different on Sungmin voice. He must be planning of something evil again . Mrs Kim walk away to the kitchen after she gives a peck on the youngest cheek as she doesn't want to involve in this plan .

" Err...Min , what are you planning actually ?" Shindong gives a worry look to Sungmin then he looks at Kyuhyun who seems in deep thoughts .

" It's a payback time ...Chullie hyung got me to use my money last week to treat him a lunch when I lost in our bet ." Sungmin whispers to Shindong as he doesn't want Kyuhyun to listen to him .

" Whatever Min...but don't come to me if Chullie hyung knows about this plan ." Shindong rolls his eyes .

The excited Sungmin just give him an encourage pats on his shoulder before he focuses on the youngest ." So , Kyu....are you okay with it ?"

" Okay Hyung !" Kyuhyun smiles excitedly as he still thinking what kind of present he is going to ask from Heechul . He runs to the upstairs while singing happily .

" Asks him a LOT of presents !!!!" shouts Sungmin . Luckily Heechul is not around. He wouldn't dare to do this if the second older is lingering around this house .

 

" Teukie hyung ! Kyu's fingers is moving !" shouts Ryeowook when he feels Kyuhyun starts to move his fingers slowly . He just comeback from the lunch with Leeteuk and Kibum before immediately stays at Kyuhyun's side .

Leeteuk and Heechul runs to the bed to see his brother . They can see the tears stains on Kyuhyun face as if the boy's crying ." Kyu baby..do you hear me ? Please wake up dear ." says Leeteuk with tears while caressing the boy's hair .

" Hannie ,..! Call the doctor now ! Our baby is going to wake up ." shouts Heechul . He checks Kyuhyun's vital on the heartbeat monitor and gives a grateful smiles as the monitor shows a positive signs . 

" Be patient Teukie....let his physician check on him . Trust me...our Kyu is going to be fine ." Heechul squeezes Leeteuk's shoulder before he gestures Ryeowook and Kibum to hug him . 

Soon after that , Kyuhyun's physician rushes into the room to check on him . The others make a space for the doctors and nurse to do their work . Hankyung and Kangin stay out of the room for a while as they want to call the others who are not in the hospital . They pray silently hoping for Kyuhyun to wake up .

" Kyuhyun-shi ...don't be scared . Open your eyes slowly , we're here with you ." tells Doctor Kim to Kyuhyun when she confirms Kyuhyun is ready to wake up . They smiles and waiting patiently when they see Kyuhyun's eyeballs is moving under his lids .

" Open your eyes...come on . You can do it ." Doctor Kim gives a couragement to the boy again . She slowly pats Kyuhyun's limb to courage him .

Kyuhyun eyelids is flickered before he opens it slowly .He closes the eyes once again after the third blinks when too much light entering his eyes . He looks around trying to absorb the situation before his eyes land to the knowing figure . He tries to open the breathing mask before Doctor Kim holds his hand from removing it .

" Welcome back Kyuhyun-shi ." greets Doctor Kim while smiling sincerely to her patient . Then , she pulls her stethoscope and put it on Kyuhyun chest to check his progress . Kyuhyun shivers as the cold air hit his bare chest when the doctor check on him .

" How do you feel ?" asks Doctor Kim as she's trying to make a coversation with the boy .

Kyuhyun only gives a blink to the doctor as he seems clueless towards the surrounding . But when he looks again to another persons inside the room , his hand trying to reach the person . " H..hy..hyung.." mutters Kyuhyun slowly with his hoarse voice .

Leeteuk immediately holds Kyuhyun's hand gently and kisses the boy's forehead ." Hyung is here Kyu...the others are here too . " says Leeteuk with unshed tears in his eyes . He tries to hold himself from crying in front of the youngest .

" Hy..hyung..~" Kyuhyun calls again before the tears trail down to his cheeks .

" Shshh ...don't cry . You're save baby .Don't cry ." Leeteuk soothes the youngest . Heechul also approaches the boy and begins to sooth him too with a courage word . Heechul the boy's hair gently to calm the boy . 

Suddenly , the sudden flashback comes into Kyuhyun mind that makes him hyperventilated and his chest in pain . The doctors tries to hold him when he starts shaking violently . The memories of him got kidnapped and getting hurt by his step-mother makes him trying to push everyone away . His eyes shows a terrified and scared look before he begins to cry again .

" Oh my god , Kyu...!" Heechul shouts before he helps the doctor to hold him too . Ryeowook starts to cry in Kibum's arm when he sees Kyuhyun in this states . Siwon brings the terrified twins and the maknaes out of the room when he recieves the signal from Leeteuk's eyes .

" Kyuhyun calm down ....you're fine . Please calm down ." Doctor Kim tries to calm Kyuhyun .

" Give me the sedative ." instructs the doctor when Kyuhyun shows no sign to stop struggling . She's quickly sedates Kyuhyun to make the boy sleep again . Kyuhyun stops struggling before his eyes closes . " Hyung.." Kyuhyun mutters before he falls back into unconscious .

Leeteuk and Heechul cries when he sees Kyuhyun's condition just know . For the first time , they doesn't know how to help their brother who's in pain and hurt . They feel very helpless . Leeteuk and Heechul kiss the boy's forehead as the doctor asks to let Kyuhyun rest as the boy must be feel so tired from the panic attack .

" How's he doctor ?" asks Leeteuk with a shaking voice .

" His physical condition is getting better ...we only need to give full attention for his mental condition . Seeing he was having a panic attack just now , it's possible he will get the attack again in the future if his mind isn't fully heal from the trauma . For now , give him time and support him as much as he needs . Everyone need to play their role in order for him to get better . If god wills , he will be better in no time if everyone stay with him when he needs them . You have to be patient with his change attitude since he had been through a lot before this . Keep the faith on him ." explains the doctor before she excuse herself out from the room .

Hankyung and Kangin approach Leeteuk and Heechul to give a comfort hug to them ." Don't worry , we will get through this . Kyuhyun will get better ....We will help him ." says Hankyung to sobbing Heechul . It is so rare to see the usual happy go lucky Heechul crying like this . Heechul is one of the brothers that rarely cry other than Leeteuk , Hankyung , Kangin and Yesung .

 

For the fourth week , the brothers keep their promise to never let Kyuhyun alone in the hospital . Kyuhyun has not say so much word since he wake up when he only gives a sign or short reply when someone talk to him . The brothers miss their cheerful maknae so much .

Kyuhyun stares out of the window looking at the bright sky when he feels someone hugging him from behind . He looks at the person and gives a small smiles .

" Good morning baby ." greets Jiwon before he kisses the boy's cheek gently . 

" Appa." replies Kyuhyun shortly before he throws his look outside the window again . Jiwon let out  small sighs as he sees the reaction from Kyuhyun .

" Dear , I've bring your favourite chicken porridge today . Do you want to eat it now ?" asks Lady Cho who's also inside the room . She Kyuhyun's hair though the boy doesn't give any reaction to her touch .

" Let me feed you , baby ." says Lady Cho again as she takes out the spoon and open the food container . The aroma of chicken porridge spreads around the room and manage to gain Kyuhyun attention . Lady Cho smiles at her granson when the boy making a move to getting close to her .

Lady Cho gives the first spoon to Kyuhyun and smiles warmly when Kyuhyun eats it wholeheartedly though he doesn't say anything . He recieves the next feed from his grandmother and ignores the surrounding .

" Is it delicious ? If you get home , I will make it for you again ." says Lady Cho sincerely as she still feeds her grandson .

Kyuhyun gives a small nods before he continues to eat without saying anything . Jiwon and Lady Cho feels happy seeing Kyuhyun reaction though the boy doesn't say much word to them . 

" If everything is fine , you will be discharged tomorrow dear ." says Jiwon while caressing the boy's back as he sits on the bed together with Kyuhyun .

Kyuhyun looks at his father ." Really ? I'm not going to stay here anymore ?" asks Kyuhyun . Jiwon senses the excitement in Kyuhyun voice just now .

" Yes dear..you'll have final check up this evening to determine whether you're going home tomorrow or not . So , don't worry and just have enough rest okay ? Appa will make sure everything is okay ." tells Jiwon .

" So , are you going to stay at our mansion or your mansion with your hyung ?" Jiwon asks again .

Kyuhyun looks down and playing with his fingers when he hears the question . He afraid his answer may hurt both his father and grandmother . Jiwon seems to know Kyuhyun's answer as the boy hesitates to answer him . " It's okay baby , just tell me ." Jiwoan reassures .

" I want to stay with hyung.." replies Kyuhyun slowly but loud enough for Jiwon and Lady Cho to hear it .

Jiwon smiles as he expects the answers ." Okay baby , you're going to stay there ." tells Jiwon .

" Appa not angry with me ?" Kyuhyun asks .

" Of course I'm not . Why would I angry with you ? I will do anything for you as long as you're happy ." Jiwon smiles again .

Kyuhyun stays quiet once again after listening to Jiwon's answer . " Halmeoni , I'm full ." Kyuhyun rejects the seventh spoon as he already full . Lady Cho follows his request before she asks her only grandson to rest . ' When will you come back dear ? I want the old Kyuhyun .' pleads Lady Cho in her heart as she feels sad seeing Kyuhyun is not talkative and become more introvert.

" Appa..?" Kyuhyun's voice is heard .

" Yes baby ?"

" Hyung is not coming today ?" asks Kyuhyun when he looks at the clock that showing 10 a.m and no sign of his brothers to visit him today .

" Your hyungs are quite busy today . But this afternoon , Wonnie , Wookie and Bummie will come this afternoon ." answers Jiwon .

" Okay ." replies Kyuhyun shortly before he takes the psp that Heechul brought for him and plays it silently . At least , Kyuhyun still showing his love towards the game . It gives hope to them that there's old Kyuhyun inside him .

Lady Cho walks to the sofa with Jiwon as they doesn't want to disturb Kyuhyun . Jiwon looks at his mother as he can see his mother being quiet after she fed Kyuhyun earlier .

" Mom , are you okay ?" asks Jiwon .

" Kyu...he really loves his brothers isn't ?" Lady Cho chuckles at the thought .

" Yeah...you should see how the always showering Kyu with their love and care .They are the one who always stay with him , pamper him , spoiling him with all their love . Anyone would be lucky if they have brother like them . I feel so grateful knowing Kyuhyun grown up in a warm and loving atmosphere . " tells Jiwon .

 

Meanwhile in the large mansion , we can see the six brothers sitting in circle with everyone showing the same reaction . They keep frowning with their hands crossing on their chest as if they thinking of something .

" Arggh ! I can't think any of it ?! Hyung do you have any idea ?" asks Donghae to Sungmin . They are actually planning on how to celebrate their brother's comeback as they recieved a call from their father telling that Kyuhyun will be back tomorrow  .

" Aha !" Suddenly Eunhyuk shouts to them .

" What is it Hyuk ?" asks Yesung .

" Let's make a welcoming party for him ." suggest Eunhyuk .

" It's a good idea ." says Sungmin .

" But who's going to lead this ?" asks Shindong .

" Let's tell this to the hyungs later after they go back from their work .I've already have something in my mind ." says Kangin .

" Okay hyung ." says the others with unison .

 

The next day , Changmin follows Jiwon and Leeteuk to the hospital as they are going to fetch Kyuhyun . Changmin knows about the welcoming party for Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun's brothers asks for his help .

" Hey Kyu...!" greets Changmin with his loud voice as soon as he opens the door .  He immediately runs to Kyuhyun and hugs his bestfriend tightly .

" Minnie...I can't breathe.." says Kyuhyun when Changmin being all excited . 

" Oops sorry...I miss you so much . " tells Changmin .

" You're just visited me two days ago ." says Kyuhyun with emotionless face .

" I know , but I still miss you ." replies Changmin . He doesn't hurt with Kyuhyun attitude as he knows Kyuhyun still need his time to back to himself .

Jiwon and Leeteuk only shaking their heads seeing the two bestfriend attitude. They also approach the boy and kissing the boy head softly . The nurse excuses herself politely after she detached the iv drip from Kyuhyun and take the last report for Kyuhyun's health .

" Are you ready to go home today ?" asks Leeteuk .

Kyuhyun only gives a nod to him before suddenly he hugs Leeteuk tightly . " Kyu...are you okay ?" asks Leeteuk when he feels strange at Kyuhyun sudden hug .

" I'm sorry Hyung ." then Leeteuk can hear the sniffles from Kyuhyun .

" Hey ...why are you crying ? Do you hurt anywhere ?" asks Leeteuk worrily . Kyuhyun shakes his head .

Leeteuk lifts Kyuhyun chin to make the boy face him . " Please don't cry Kyu...It hurts me seeing you crying like this ." says Leeteuk as he wipes the the tears from Kyuhyun cheeks .

Kyuhyun doesn't say anything but continously hugging the older . Leeteuk let him stay in his embrace for a while patting his back to soothe him . Jiwon let the two brothers in their moment as he and Changmin pack Kyuhyun stuff when the boy stays in the hospital for a month . Most of the stuff are Kyuhyun's game and his clothes .

When Kyuhyun begins to calm down , Leeteuk helps the boy to change his shirt before he goes out from the room to settle Kyuhyun's check out . About fifteen minutes later ,Leeteuk get inside the room again with Kyuhyun's physician . Doctor Kim smiles at her patient . She's very fond towards Kyuhyun as Kyuhyun is her personal patient for one month . Though the boy doesn't talk too much , she still managed to carry out small conversation with the younger .

" Kyuhyun-shi , are you ready to leave this hospital ?" asks Doctor Kim .

" Yes doctor ." replies Kyuhyun shortly .

" Well that's good . You're a good boy ...don't forget to take your medicine on time okay ? And always remember that everyone are ready to help you . Don't keep anything by yourself ." Doctor Kim gives her advices to Kyuhyun . She knows Kyuhyun will listen to her .

" Doctor , thank you for everything you did for me ." says Kyuhyun . For the first time in this month , Kyuhyun gives her the most sincere smiles .

" It's my job Kyuhyun-shi . Now , just promise me to be your old self .... I want the happy Kyuhyun like your family always told me . I know you can do it ." says Doctor Kim while caressing the boy's brown hair gently .

" I will doctor..." answers Kyuhyun .

 

Kyuhyun stays in silence once again along their ride to home though Changmin makes his effort to talk with Kyuhyun . Kyuhyun only gives  a short reply to every Changmin's word . Other than that , he only throws his look to the outside of the window watching the scenary that he misses for almost a month . He is lost in thought when someone touches his hand .

" Kyu..." calls Jiwon while looking at his son .

" Yes , appa ." replies Kyuhyun .

" We're arrived ." says Jiwon with a smile . 

Kyuhyun looks again outside the window and see the place he miss the most . When the car is parked , he immediately opens the door and walks to the main door . Changmin helps Leeteuk to bring Kyuhyun stuff while Jiwon accompany his son . Kyuhyun push the door opens only to see the dark mansion and silence .

" Appa..where's everyone ?" asks Kyuhyun .

" I don't know...let's get inside first ." says Jiwon while patting his son's head . He hides his smiles from Kyuhyun as he knows what's coming .

Suddenly the mansion turns bright with a loud shout coming from the living room . Kyuhyun looks surprises before his lips curls into smiles .

" Welcome home Cho Kyuhyun !!!!!" shouts the eleven brothers .They wait for Kyuhyun to come into their hug when the boy runs to them .

" Hyungs!" Kyuhyun launches himself into their big hug .

" Our Kyuhyun is back ." says Yesung while kissing the boy .

Kyuhyun only smiles brightly to them . They miss this smile so much . Kyuhyun let himself in their hug for a while before he releases it when he realises there's another brother is not with him . His Leeteuk Hyung .

" Teukie hyung.." calls Kyuhyun before hugs the older .

" I miss you , baby ." says Leeteuk .

Then Kyuhyun looks at his father . " Appa.." Kyuhyun hugs him tightly .

" Hyungs...Appa... I'm sorry for taking a long time to come back . I'm just scared . Thank you so much for always staying by my side ." says Kyuhyun .

" That's what family supposed to be ." says Hankyung when he approaches them .

" Yah..kyu ! How could you ignored me earlier in the car ." another voice interrupts them . Kyuhyun approaches the voice owner an gives him a big hug too .

" Aww...Minnie . I was just teasing you .But really ...you were so loud in the car . That's why I intended to shut up ." says Kyuhyun before he sticks his tounge out .

" That's my evilKyu..." pats Heechul to Kyuhyun's shoulder . Changmin pouts at his bestfriend . But deep in his heart , he is so happy to see his friend has back to his normal self . Smart and Witty Kyu .

" Guys ....let's celebrates our Kyu first ! " shouts Donghae excitedly .

" Come on Kyu..we bought you a lot of presents ! " says Sungmin .

"Thank you so much hyung ..." says Kyuhyun .

" And tomorrow we'll going to the beach !!!" Eunhyuk exclaimes .

" Aahhh...I will be left out again ." Kyuhyun whines making everyone laugh at him . Kyuhyun stomps his feet as he knows most of them will leave him playing at the beach only . Then the others will having fun playing with water .

" Kyaa...our cuteKyu strikes again ! Don't worry kyu...We'll let you play with water tomorrow...as much as you want ...as long as you're not away from our sight ."  says Kangin while ruffling Kyuhyun's hair .

Leeteuk smiles at the heartwarming scene . The unshed tears finally trails down to his cheek as he already holds it for a long time . Jiwon hugs Leeteuk to comfort him as they are too much in emotion since Kyuhyun comeback .

From now on , he will make sure this family will be protected forever and no one could hurt any of them anymore . He is really happy to see his son's smiles , laughing and teasing with the brothers . He hopes those smiles will always on his son's face , Cho Kyuhyun .

~Cho Kyuhyun , you came in one unexpected night under the rain to our life . Your presence is the most precious thing happened in our life . You brought all of us be more closer to each other . You made us to be the greatest brothers for you .  You're always makes us smiles ....You're our little star , Kyuhyun . The one who brighten up our life during the day and night....in the rainy or bright . Thank you for coming in our life . We will always protect and love you .~ Kyuhyun's brothers .

 


This is the final chapter <3

Finally this story is completed . I would like to say thank you to all of you for keep reading and supporting this story . And I'm sorry if I made some of you dissapointed with me for my late update . Thank you to all the loyal readers , commentors , subscribers . I really appreaciate all of you . I'm sorry for any lacking in this story . This is my first try after all . I hope , maybe some of you can share your overall opinion about this story . I want to know whether this story is good or worse .  Anyway thanks again . I'm quite busy these days since I'm in the middle on preparing for my enrollment for my first year in university . 

Thank you so much  *deep bows* :)