The Promise

Our Little Star

Leeteuk looks at the garden from his bedroom's balcony . He smiles warmly at the scene where the Lee Brothers are busy trying to tease Kyuhyun who sits on Siwon's lap . Kyuhyun is getting annoyed when the trio try to make him lose in his game . Ryeowook and Kibum is chatting each other with their head lying on Hankyung and Heechul .

The scene makes Leeteuk suddenly remembers the incident when he had a dinner with Kangin and Kyuhyun last night . The way Mr.Cho looked at his brother still lingering in his mind . Last night , the whole ride on their way back to mansion was filled with silence as Kangin didn't bother to talk . Kyuhyun didn't notice the change in Kangin's behaviour as he was too tired last night . Both Kangin and Leeteuk thought of the same thing .

Leeteuk cannot imagine what if the thought in his mind is true . He will never want to let Kyuhyun away from him as he loves the youngest so much . He knows the others will do the same thing . The thought of Kyuhyun will be away from him makes his heart thump crazily . He tries to ease his heart . No , he can't let this happen . Kyuhyun is forever his brother .

A knock from the door wakes him from the thought . The door is opened reveals his mother who smile at him .

" Why are you not joining with the others ?" asks Mrs Kim . She can sense her son has a problem as the frown forms on his forehead . Being the oldest , Leeteuk never share his problems with the others . Sometimes , he makes Mrs Kim worry about him . He is a calm person and not someone who easily jump into conclusion . She made a right a choice when she chose Leeteuk as her successor for Sapphire .

Leeteuk clear his throat ." I like to see them from here , mother . They are so lovable right ? " Leeteuk smiles .

" You're right . All of you grown up in front of my eyes , each one of you are meant so much to me ." Mrs . Kim says after she settles herself sits beside Leeteuk .

" Teukie , sometimes it's good if we can share our thoughts with the others . There are things we can't keep it by ourself ." Mrs Kim stares at her son lovingly .

" Thank you mother . But I don't keep anything from you . Don't worry ." Leeteuk reassures .

" I'm here for you if you need me , Teukie . I know you're the oldest but it doesn't mean you have to keep your problem alone . You have another 12 brothers that are always with you ." 

Leeteuk sighs as his mother knows him too well . He is like open book for her . " Mother , have you ever thought what will you do if someone comes to you and claim anyone of us as their family ?" Leeteuk asks .

" Why are you suddenly asking me this question ?" Mrs Kim frown at his question . This is the first time he asks about this .

Leeteuk remains silence as he doesn't know how to explain to his mother . He feels guilty when he looks at his mother . 

" To be honest , I've never thought about it . And actually I don't want to think about it . If it's happen , I don't know if I can let any of you go away from me . I love all of you so much ." Mrs Kim holds Leeteuk's hand gently .

" I'm sorry , mother . I'm not supposed to ask this stupid question . I just feel insecure with my own feelings . I don't what comes to me ." says Leeteuk .

" It's okay , son . But , can you promise me for something ?" 

" What is it mother ?" Leeteuks looks deeply in her eyes .

" If one day , I'm not with you anymore can you promise me to take care of your brothers and protect them ? I know I give you a huge reponsibility but I know you can do it . Though all of you are not blood related , the bond between all of you are too strong like a real brothers . Especially Kyuhyun . That little angel of us is too precious to be hurt isn't ? " Mrs Kim let a tears down to her cheeks .

" I promise mother . I will keep it my heart ." Leeteuk promises to her .

Mrs Kim hugs her son warmly . They stay at that position for awhile and let all the emotion out . Both of them do not notice someone is peeked from outside the door .

Kyuhyun comes up to upstairs to call Leeteuk to watch a movie with him and Hankyung as he is already finishes with his game. When he opens the door slightly , he sees his mother and Leeteuk hugging each other . He wonders why are they being like that .

Kyuhyun tip toed inside Leeteuk's room and approaches them slowly . Kyuhyun notices both of them is crying .

" Mother , Hyung , Why are you two crying ?" Kyuhyun asks innocently .

Both Mrs Kim and Leeteuk release their hug when they hear the voice .

" Kyu . Since when you are here ?" Leeteuk asks and wipes his tears .

" Long enough to see mother and hyung hugging each other ." Kyuhyun replies nonchalantly .

" Sorry , we didn't notice you come in ." says Mrs Kim and pull Kyuhyun near her . She caresses the boy back softly .

" You didn't answer my question . Why two of you crying just now ?" Kyuhyun asks once again . He becomes impatient as he curious to know the reason .

" Nothing , my baby . We were just overwhelmed , that's all ." answers Mrs. Kim

" Overwhelmed about ?" asks Kyuhyun .

" Oww , my baby brother is curious huh ?" Leeteuk . He ruffles the youngest hair making Kyuhyun pout at him .

" Hyung ! You make my hair messy ." Kyuhyun settle his hair to its original style . Mrs Kim and Leeteuk just laugh at him .

" Why are you coming here kyu ? Do you need something ?" Leeteuk asks the reason Kyuhyun come all the way to his room .

" Let's watch a movie , hyung . I want to watch it with you and Hannie hyung. He's waiting for us at living room ." Kyuhyun already forgets the question he asked just now as he is excited to watch a movie with the older . He wants to spend the weekend exceptionally with Leeteuk and Hankyung since they barely at home . 

" Let's go ." Leeteuk replies as he ready get up from his seat .

" Mother , do you want to join us ? " adds Leeteuk .

" It's ok son , I want to stay in my room only . I haven't finish reading my book ." 

Leeteuk nods at her before he grabs Kyuhyun hand .

" Wait a minute , hyung ." Kyuhyun kisses his mother cheeks softly .

" Bye mother . Hyung ~~ piggy back me ." He says cutely as he suddenly wraps both his arms to Leeteuk's neck.

Mrs Kim just giggles at the scene . Kyuhyun can act so lovable in front of his brothers which one of the reason why all of the brothers love to pamper him with anything .

 


Done Chapter 14 <3

Enjoy the reading 

a/n : Welcome to the new subscribers