Please Wake Up

Our Little Star

It has been four hours since Kyuhyun was rushed to the hospital . Jiwon and the twelve brothers are waiting patiently at the waiting lounge for their Kyuhyun . He's currently in surgery room and the doctors still working hard to save him . An hour before , they were shocked with the latest update from the female doctor who's in charges of Kyuhyun when he informed that Kyuhyun was in critical state and had a cardiac arrest for thirty seconds when he was on the ambulance . That news literally made all of them in broken state and cry together .

" Appa...Teukie Hyung....here's your coffee . Rest for a while appa....Teukie hyung too . Two of you look so worn out ." says Kangin while looking at Jiwon and Leeteuk . He went to the cafe to get some refreshment for them as he knows how tired they are . He takes a sit beside Leeteuk after he moves Ryeowook's head who's sleeping on the bench and put on his laps gently . Kangin caresses the sleeping boy's hair softly before he focuses on Leeteuk .

" Thanks Kangin...but I want to wait until the surgery is over ." Leeteuk gives a small smiles to his brother . His eye bags are obviously shown beneath his eyes . Jiwon nods a little to Leeteuk's answer .

" I know hyung....but you need a rest too . You looks like ready to collapse at any time ." Kangin persists .

" Kangin is right...Teukie . Appa too...you should rest . " Heechul interrupts . There's nothing they can do except for only waiting for Kyuhyun's surgery is over . He's eyeing each one of the people in the waiting lounge . 

Hankyung take a nap at his other side with Kibum lying on his lap while Shindong and Sungmin sit quietly in front of him . Siwon and Eunhyuk are sitting together with Donghae lying his head on his twin's laps . Three of them keep praying for Kyuhyun . Only Yesung is standing near the windows while leaning his back to the wall . Sometimes Heechul can see Yesung let out a sighs and staring at nothing but the black sky from the big window .

" Hyung....our Kyu...he will be alright , right ?" asks Donghae suddenly making the older line look at him .

Heechul let out a small sigh before giving a small smile to his brother . " He will....he's stronger than his look . He better be if he wants us to pamper him..." He chuckles at the thought ."Do you remember when he was ten years old ?" asks Heechul .

" Yeah...when he got a very high fever until it made us scared to death ." Yesung joins in after he sits beside Ryeowook .

The others smile at the memories....

 

Heechul snaps his eyes open when he feels someone shaking his body violently. He is ready to snap at anyone who disturb his sleeps before he looks at Kibum who's staring emotionlessly at him . 

" Bummie-ah , why did you shaking me like that ? You could have just call me slowly right ?" asks Heechul with sleepy voice . He is very tired from last night as he had a lot of assignment that he had to finish by yesterday as he wants to have a full rest for today . Now that someone already wake him up early in the morning. Not that early actually , it's already 11.30 am . Luckily it is Kibum who wake him up , if anyone else other than his same age brother or maknae line , they would have taste his free kick already .

" Kyunie...he get a high fever . Mother is really worried right now ." explains Kibum .

" What ?! You should have wake me up earlier....aishh what if my baby really hurt ?" There goes Heechul with his diva attitude . He doesn't forget to shoot a glares to his brother ." Have you call the doctor ?" asks Heechul when he finishes settling his messy bed hair .

" Yeye hyung did ." replies Kibum shortly .

" Let's go !" exclaimes Heechul before he drags Kibum with him to Kyuhyun's room .

 

" His antibody is quite low and weak . He need to be supervise since he's also has an asthma . We're afraid this fever might effect on his situation . Other than that , he should be fine really . " says the female doctor .

" Thank you doctor ." Leeteuk smiles at her before he follows Mrs Kim and Hankyung to send the doctor to downstairs . The others are still sticking to Kyuhyun's bed not wanting to leave the boy's side .

" Hyung.." Donghae calls Heechul in his sobs . " Kyu will wake up right ?" asks Donghae .

" Yah , hae stop crying . Its not he's in coma or something . He's just sleeping ...the medication took over him . Haish...you're worrying too much . Our baby is fine ." answers Heechul .

" Kyu...I'll cook you a porridge once you wake up . Just tell me everything , I will do it for you ." says Ryeowook after he kisses the sick boy .

" Wookie...don't regret if he really do that to you ...It's not easy to reject his request ." warns Yesung .

" No...I won't ."

 

" Kyunie.!!! Good evening !" greets Ryeowook with a wide smiles . He brings a tray fills with chicken porridge and Kyuhyun's favourite hot chocolate . He puts the tray beside Kyuhyun's bed before kisses the boy forehead gently .

" Wookie...where's your manners ?! We're here too ..!" asks Kangin as he smack Ryeowook's back making the boy pouts at him .

" Ouchh , Kangin hyung ! It's hurt ..." whines Ryeowook while rubbing his pain back .

" Yah..two of you ! Stop it , my baby need rest ." Heechul glares at the two then smiling sweetly to Kyuhyun . " How do you feel baby ? " asks Heechul as just enters the room when he sees Kangin and Ryeowook quarrel while Kibum is lying in between Siwon and Kyuhyun on the bed with psp on his hands .

" I'm fine hyung ." says Kyuhyun with his hoarse voice . Heechul pats his head after hearing the answer .

" Kyu...let's eat . I cooked a chicken porridge for you . And there's also your favourite hot chocolate ."says Ryeowook with a smiles as he helps the youngest to sit on his bed . 

Kyuhyun smiles weakly to Ryeowook as the older helps him . His head still feels dizzy that makes him put lean his head on Kibum's shoulder . Ryeowook scoops a spoonful of the chicken porridge and slowly feeds to Kyuhyun's mouth . The other brothers are just looking at their Kyuhyun lovingly . They feels relieve seeing the boy's  temperature has going down . The sick boy eats until he stops after the fifth spoon .

" Wookie hyung...I'm full...I might get puke if you feed me again ." says Kyuhyun . He respectfully rejects Ryeowook before he asks for his hot chocolate .

" Alright , feel free to tell us if you need anything ." replies Ryeowook with his hand cleans the boy's mouth with handkerchief . Kyuhyun nods with a smiles .

" No...no...no.don't tell us , just tell Wookie as he is the one who promised to do everything for you ."  Heechul smirks . Kangin also does the same and put his arms on Heechul shoulder .

" Chullie hyung...what is this ? I mean all of us not just me..." Ryeowook whines again .

" Then you don't want to do that ?" Heechul challenge while cocking his eyebrows .

" Haish...of course I will do it..fine..!" Ryeowook grunts at the older . He knows he can never win with his diva brother . " So , kyunie...is there anything you want me to help with ?" Ryeowook gazes softly at the youngest . Ryeowook stares confusely at the youngest as the boy suddenly smirks before he pulls Ryeowook close to him as if he wants to whisper something to the older's ear .

The others also share the confuse look when they look at the two of the maknae line seems like planning of something . Kibum just shrugs since he already knows what will happens when the two whispering each other . The two always team up when it comes on pranking the older lines or the middle lines . That means their brothers will be the victims of their 'evil ' plans . Who would have thought the innocent look that they always have sometimes do not convince that they are obedient like an angel . Though they are really their little angel . When the wide smiles appears on Ryeowook face while Kyuhyun still whispering to him . The older one already have a bad vibe about it . 

" Err....Kyunie ..Wookie..what are you whispering about ?" asks Siwon when the two share a not-so-innocent look .

" Bye hyung ! I'm going to help Min hyung in the kitchen . He told me he wants to try a new reciepe that he got from internet earlier . Good luck hyung !" says Ryeowook excitedly before he winks to Kyuhyun and bring the trays together with him . Why would they need a good luck ? 

" Kyu ...I'm going to my room first ." says Kibum before he kisses the boy's forehead . Knowing Kibum's nature , Kyuhyun only smiles sweetly to him . Well , he doesn't need Kibum in his plan with Ryeowook anyway . That's how Kibum always escaped from his plans .

" Yah ! Bummie...you're going out too ?" Heechul trying to stop the cool boy but then he only get ignore by Kibum when Kibum just goes out from the room without looking at him . At the very last moment he can see the smirks from Kibum before he goes out .

" Chullie hyung~~ can you piggyback me to downstairs ?  I want to see what the others doing too ." says Kyuhyun cutely while blinking his eyes . He doesn't need to do much to gain the older attention .

Heechul rubs his nape as he knows there's no way out when the youngest asking him for help with a cute face like that . " Why don't you asks Kangin . He's strong enough to piggyback you ." Heechul suggests earning a strong nudge from Kangin .

" No~~I want you hyung....please ...I'm sick hyung ...." Kyuhyun pleads before suddenly his eyes fills with tears .

" Aishh...baby don't cry ...okay , okay ...come on my back . Yah , Kangin ! Don't just stands there . Come here and help Kyu on my back ." instructs Heechul when he notices Kangin snickers at him .

" I love you...hyung !" shouts Kyuhyun and hugs the older when he already on Heechul's back . Heechul's smiles hearing it .

" Of course you love me...my baby ." says Heechul before he lands a kiss on the boy's cheek when Kyuhyun leans his head on the shoulder .

" Ready to ride Heechul's plane ?!" asks Heechul .

" 1 2 3 Let's go !" shouts Heechul after the boy nods eagerly to him . Kangin and Siwon just laughs at the scene .

The next day....

" Yeye hyung....can help me buy a chocolate cookies now ? I feel like want to eat that ..."

" Chullie hyung...where's my favourite t-shirt ? I want to wear that one.."

" Hae hyung ...can you get me the psp in my room ?"

.....

....

....

" Hyuk hyung...Wonnie hyung....accompany me watching the movie.."

" Min hyung...feed me.."

" Hyung..~~"

" Aaahhhh Kyunie....we are tired..why you never ask Wookie and Bummie ?!" 

" Hyung do not love me...~~"

" Aishhh....Kyu...no we didn't mean that....We love you so much !"

" Then...*sobs* you can do *sobs*  everything for me right ?" 

" Of course...we will.."

" Alright...alright...what do you want to do now ?"

 

" Cho Kyuhyun's family ?" the sudden voice wake them from their thought . They doesn't realise the surgery is over until they see the doctor in surgery's attire comes to them .

" Yes we are...How's my son doctor ?" asks Jiwon . The others look at the doctor with a hopeful look . They hope only the good news will come out from the doctor's mouth .

" The surgery is over...the bullet hit his lungs and just merely centimetres from his heart . He's one lucky boy . Kyuhyun had minor hemorrhage in his brain maybe his head hit on the hard surface when he was kidnapped . He has several bruises on his stomach and face . He's also lost a too much blood from the shot but we manage to control it .Other than that , I can safely to say he's out of the danger ." says the female doctor with a smile . She can see the relieves and thankful look from their face when she delivers the news though they flinch when they hear Kyuhyun's condition . Kyuhyun must be feel so hurt ." But , he's still need to be under our observation for the next 24 hours in ICU before we move him to the regular ward . He needs to use breathing support until we are sure his lungs are perfectly fine for him to breath on his own ." explains the doctor .

" When he will wake up ?" asks Heechul .

" This is the one we need to care the most . Your brother had gone through a very hurtful and traumatic moment for him before he collapse . So , it's going to effect his brain . I can't promise when will he wake up because it's all depends on his brain and body to react with it . Even if he wakes up later , I can't say that he's going to be perfectly fine like his usual self . For now , the best thing need he needs is the support from all of you as his family . Keep the faith and pray for him ." says the doctor .

Heechul sighs loudly when he hears the answer . Though Kyuhyun is already out of the danger , the boy will still not going to be fine in the blink of the eyes .

" Thank you doctor ." says Leeteuk .

" Can we visits him ?" asks Jiwon .

" I suggest you to visit him tomorrow when we move him to the regular ward . But , one of you can be here to accompany him in case we need to update his condition ." she says before she asks the permission to leave the place .

Before Jiwon and Leeteuk can say anything Yesung already voice out ." Appa...Teukie hyung...you two should rest for tonight...I will be the one who's going to take care of Kyu . Don't worry , I'll update to you as soon as possible if anything happen to him ." says Yesung in a serious tone .

" Okay...take care of him Yeye , make sure to call us when he's already moves to the regular ward ." Leeteuk says in defeat as he knows it useless to reject Yesung's word since his body is too tired . Jiwon also has to agree as he hears Yesung tones . He learns that Yesung can be more serious and short tempered if he someone disobey him .

" Is that okay , Yeye ?" asks Heechul . 

" I'm fine with it . Now all of you should go home ...Chullie hyung , you also very tired . I know ." says Yesung reassuringly with a smile .

" Alright...." answers Heechul while tapping Yesung's shoulder .

" Hyung...can I stay with you too ?" Ryeowook asks carefully as he afraid his favourite brother might lose his temper .

" No , Wookie ...you're going home too . Meet me and Kyu tomorrow ." Yesung says softly while caressing the boy's hair .

" Okay .." Ryeowook nods at the answer .

Soon , they leave the hospital leaving Yesung alone after the bid a goodbye to him . Yesung sighs loudly before he walks to ICU to meet his brother .

 

Yesung slides the door open after he get the permission from the in charge nurse and wears the mask and blue gown before he enters the ICU room . He can hears the sounds of beeping from the heartbeat monitor and another machines before his eyes full lands on the unconsious boy . He gets closer to the boy before letting the tears fall on his cheeks . He can see the intubation tube is connected into Kyuhyun's mouth to let the boy breathe , the several IV drips connected to his pale hands and many wires is attached to the boy's body . He cannot bear to see the boy's condition . Kyuhyun is too young to suffer with this medical stuffs . 

He pulls out the chair slowly not wanting to disturb Kyuhyun though he knows Kyuhyun may not wake up even if he make a loud noise . He takes Kyuhyun's left hand and kisses it gently . His hand touches Kyuhyun's pale face and gently caresses the bruise . He carefully touches Kyuhyun without disturbing the medical equipment that attach to the boy's body . Kyuhyun's head has been wrap up with a bandage .

" Kyu...you have suffered a lot . Please wake up...I want to play with you again .Don't sleep too long , kyu .I miss you ..." says Yesung in his cry .

" I promise to be a very good brother to you after this ...I will never mad at you Kyu . Just wake up please ."

Only the beeping sound can be heard . His heart clench when he sees Kyuhyun only lying on the bed with his eyes close . ' Just what was this innocent boy did to you ...aunty ? Until you could hurt him like this .' Yesung says in his mind .

" Kyu...when you wake up , you can order us to do everything . Like you always did ." says Yesung .

 

Yesung who just finishes reading a book surprises to see his door is getting open from outside . His shocks face immediately change into smiles when he sees the head peeking from outside the room .

" Kyu...what are you doing there ? come in ." asks Yesung as he walks towards the door to get the little boy .

The four years old Kyuhyun smiles when Yesung lifts him up . He snuggles his head to Yesung's neck when Yesung hugs him . " Can't sleep ?" asks Yesung . The little Kyuhyun nods slowly .

Yesung brings the boy to his bed and let the boy sit on his laps . He kisses Kyuhyun's cheek gently that makes the little boy looks at him with a huge pair of adorable eyes .

" Hyung..can I sleep with you ? I'm scared ." asks Kyuhyun .

" Why do you scared , baby ?"

" It's raining...the storm.." Kyuhyun cannot continue his word as he hears another loud storm . He immediately hugs Yesung . Since Kyuhyun was still a baby , he was always crying and scared when it was raining . It's either they will come to Kyuhyun or Kyuhyun will come to them .

" Shshh...I'm right here with you . Come on , let's sleep here ." Yesung pats his back softly to calm him before he lifts the boy to lay down next to him .

Kyuhyun obediently lay down next to Yesung while hugging the little plushie he brings together in when he goes to his brother's room . His tiny hand grab Yesung's shirt when the older wants to walk from the bed .

" I'm not going anywhere , baby . I just want to meet who's outside the room and switch off the lamp . Just wait here okay ?" Yesung smiles at the boy making Kyuhyun nods timidly .

" Good boy " Yesung's chuckles before he walks to the door and opens it .

" I'm looking for Kyu...he's not in his room ." says Leeteuk worrily .

" Well hyung , he's here....he came to my room just now . Don't worry ...he will sleep with me tonight ." Yesung tells the older .

" Okay...tells him a goodnight ." Leeteuk sighs in relief when he knows Kyuhyun in Yesung's room .

" Sleep well hyung ." Yesung replies before he closes the door then switch off the lamp .

He walks to the bed and quickly lay down next to Kyuhyun . He brings the boy closer to him and starts patting the boy's back . " Sleep baby , hyung is always with you ." says Yesung .

 

" Kyu baby ...please wake up soon . We'll be waiting for you ." says Yesung in his cries while caressing the boy's hand gently .

 


Done with this chapter <3

Enjoy the reading : )

I'm deeply sorry for the late update . Please don't dissapointed with me ...

Thank you and welcome to the new readers and thanks again for those who keep reading and supporting this story .