Friendship

Our Little Star

Kyuhyun rushes into the library as he promised to the girls . He goes to his usual place to meet the girls but someone unexpected is sitting there at their place .

" Changmin-shi ? What are you doing here ?" asks Kyuhyun . He is suprised with Changmin presence .

" Hello , Kyuhyun-shi . I'm waiting for the girls too . They asked me to join your study group , you're okay with it right ?" Changmin replies since he is unsure about Kyuhyun .

Kyuhyun sits at his usual seat facing Changmin . He still a little awkward when he is alone with the boy . " Sure , I don't expect meeting you here . They didn't tell me that you're going to join us too ." 

They silence for a few minutes . Kyuhyun open the book and begin to do his homework . Changmin also do the same as he doesn't know how to continue the conversation . He feels astonishes seeing Kyuhyun so engrossed in doing his homework . Then , suddenly Kyuhyun receives a text message from Seohyun .

From : Seohyunie

To : Kyuhyunie

Kyu ! Me and Victoria can't join you for study group today . I've some family matters and Victoria had to go home early because her oppa is back from US . We're very sorry for not telling you earlier . We're promise we'll make up with you later . Oh yeah , Changmin is with you right ? Tell him we're sorry too .

Kyuhyun widen his eyes when he reads the message . Why they didn't tell me earlier ?

From : Gamekyu

To : Seororo

Seo! You could've text me earlier . I'm dissapointed with you girls . And thank you for losing my mood to study today .

 

" Who's that ? You looks upset . Is there anything wrong ?" asks Changmin timidly when he sees Kyuhyun moody face .

" It's Seohyun . She told me , they can't be with us today . Vic and her have another errands to do . She said sorry to you ." Kyuhyun says . Changmin hides his smile when Kyuhyun pouting unconsciously . How can someone with the same age as him can be cute like this ?

" Ooh , it's okay . There's nothing we can do right ? So what are we going to do ?"

" Since we're already here , let's finish our homework . And.....if you need a help , I can assist you to revise for the previous chapter ." Kyuhyun suggests .

" Okay , I'm glad you're asking me that . I'm still confuse about our country education . Since I grown up in Japan ." Changmin grins at him .

" You born in Japan ? You must be good in Japanese right ?" Kyuhyun asks excitedly . His hand still busy writing the notes .

" I'm not that good actually . I was born here and then my family brought me to Japan when I was 4 . My family still practicing Korean in our daily . I only speak Japanese with my friend ." explains Changmin .

" Can you teach me Japanese ? I love to learn other language . I'll be happy if you can teach me ." Without he realises , Kyuhyun pleading with his eyes . Changmin flustered at the scene .

" Sure , no problem . You can teach me in Maths too since I heard you're the best when it comes to Maths ." 

" I'll do my best if you need me ." Kyuhyun smiles at him .

Both of them continue doing their homework and sometimes discussing the solution without realising they are getting closer between each other . They stop their discussion when the librarian informed they have reach their time limit since they book the library for an hour only .

Kyuhyun excuse himself to call his brother , Donghae . Meanwhile , Changmin text a message to his only brother , Yunho to pick him up .

 

 

They walk out to the school gate together and waiting for their brother . Changmin hands Kyuhyun a drink after they take a sit on the bench .

" Thank you ." tells Kyuhyun .

" Kyuhyun-shi , do you mind if we talk more freely between each other ?" asks Changmin . He will be more friendly if Kyuhyun can allow drop the formality between them .

Kyuhyun doesn't say anything for a minute as if he thinking of something . " Kyuhyun-shi , it's okay if you feels reluctant ." Changmin takes Kyuhyun silence as a no to his question .

" No ! I don't . " Kyuhyun cuts him .

" I'm sorry if you mistook with my silence .  I was thinking , you're too nice for me since I've never meet someone who become this friendly and willing to drop the formality between us though we only know each other for a day . In the class , the only friends that I can talk freely are Vic and Seo . Actually , I'm not that friendly and open towards the others . It's my nature being shy to someone new . It took time for me to be more open with our classmates and the others . I've never had many friend when I was in middle school because many of them thought I was a cold person ." explains Kyuhyun .

Changmin listens to every single word from Kyuhyun . When he sees Kyuhyun looks down in dissapointed  , he urge himself to hug the sad boy . Kyuhyun shocks at his action but inside him , he feels warm . This is the first time he feels this warm when someone else hugs him other than his brothers . With that , Kyuhyun believes he has found his bestfriend . Kyuhyun replies the hug from Changmin .

" You know what ? I've never told my feeling or my thought to someone else except my brothers ? You're the first one who manage to make me do that ." Kyuhyun adds after he release the hug from Changmin . He looks at Changmin sincerely .

" Those people were absolutely wrong when they thought you are cold person . I believe they never try to approach you like I did to you right ? Kyu , to be honest I didn't really have any bestfriend when I was in Japan . I always keep myself from the others because I didn't want to get close with someone else other than my hyung and my father . I have a trust issue , though . But , when I came here I made a promise to myself to find someone that can be trusted . Someone who can listen to me , someone who can borrow his shoulders for me to lean on . I need a bestfriend . Today , when entered the class , my eyes already fixed at someone who sit at behind of the class . My heart said we can be a good friend . I brave myself to approach you at first . When I saw you seems awkward , somehow it reflects on myself too . I determined to make you as my bestfriend even it takes time . Kyu , can you be my first bestfriend ? Changmin let out his feeling . He feels satisfied as he able to tell his inner thoughts to Kyuhyun .

" You're already be my bestfriend when I share my thoughts with you just now ." Kyuhyun smiles warmly at Changmin .

" Does it mean we can drop the formality between us now ? Changmin asks .

" You did it by calling me Kyu when you tell me about yourself before ." Kyuhyun tells with a smirk .

Wow ! This is the first time I see his smirk . Never let yourself judge people through their innocent appearance . Changmin thought .

" Then you can call me Minnie ." Changmin exclaimes happily .

" Hi ! I'm kyu ." Kyuhyun introduces himself with a nickname .

" I'm Minnie !" Changmin greet him back . They both laugh each other .

Both of them learn about each other and become more excited when they share the same interest in gaming . Kyuhyun invites Changmin to play a game with him when they have time . Kyuhyun is happy knowing he has another game partner other than Kibum .

A honk from a black BMW X6 who stops in front of them shocked them . Changmin grin widely when he sees he car .

" Hyung !" Changmin shouts when the owner of the car open the window .

" Kyu , that is my brother . Yunho hyung ." tells Changmin . The man in the car smiles at Kyuhyun as Kyuhyun bows at him .

" Let's meet tomorrow ! Bye bye kyu ." Changmin bid a goodbye as he entering the car . Kyuhyun laughs at his friend .

When Changmin's car is out from his sight , another car stops in front of him . Kyuhyun immediately takes his bag and hops in the car .

" Hae hyung , you're late for 2 minutes 15 seconds . What should I do with you ?" asks Kyuhyun jokingly before he let himself getting kissed by Donghae on his cheek .

" What ? It's only 2 minutes !? " Donghae exclaimes . 'This kid . This is what happen when he always stick with Chullie hyung .' Donghae sighs in his mind . He doesn't really mind to be truth since he loves to pamper the youngest .

"Hrmm , let me think . I'll treat you with your favourite Chocolate Cake . How about that ?" Donghae looks at Kyuhyun who seems thinking of something .

" Call ! This is why I love you so much hyung ." Kyuhyun hugs Donghae's arm with his head lean on the older's shoulder .

" I know ." says Donghae ruffling Kyuhyun fluffy hair softly .

Donghae speed his car while enjoying Kyuhyun singing happily beside him . How can this boy be so cute ? 

 


Chapter 11 is here <3

Enjoy the reading XD