The Truth

Our Little Star

All the twelve brothers are leisuring around the living room as Leeteuk and Heechul resting on the sofa together with Kyuhyun is lying his head on Leeteuk's laps and his legs on Heechul's lap while watching the movie . The twins and Siwon are lying on their stomach while munching the snacks with Kibum put his head on Siwon's waist playing with his psp . Kangin is reading a newspaper and Yesung is chatting with Ryeowook . Meanwhile Shindong takes a nap on the other sofa ignoring all the noise from the twins who keep laughing and shouting while watching the movie with Sungmin sitting on the floor and rest his back to the sofa where Leeteuk sits and playing with Kyuhyun's hand .

" Chullie hyung , Hannie hyung is not going home this week ?" asks Kyuhyun as suddenly thinks about his Chinese brother .

" Hannie will be back tomorrow ...he told me during the call last night that he's quite busy this week . Why...? Do you miss him ?" Heechul looks at Kyuhyun who is still focusing on the movie .

" Hrmm...I miss him ." replies Kyuhyun shortly .

" Kyunie....can I ask you something ?" Leeteuk stares at the youngest softly with his hand caressing Kyuhyun's hair . Seeing Kyuhyun nods as the answer , he continues . " Did everyone treat you well in your house ?" asks Leeteuk . He can sees Kyuhyun face change when he asks the question .

Leeteuk turn his looks to Heechul when Heechul nudges him to tell him that it's not the right time to asks Kyuhyun that question as the boy has been in a good mood since he arrived . Leeteuk only gives the others an apologetic looks as he cannot hold himself to ask that question to Kyuhyun .

" Of course..hyung . Everyone treat me very well ." says Kyuhyun with a smile . When Leeteuk looks into Kyuhyun's eyes , the brightness and excitement that he always show are not there .

Kyuhyun feels nervous when the oldest suddenly ask him . He cannot let the others know the truth as he afraid what his stepmother may do to his brothers later . He really hopes he can lie well this time . Kyuhyun thoughts let just him endure this alone .

" I'm glad to hear that..." Leeteuk only smiles at the youngest . He knows Kyuhyun is lying but he decides to let him go this time as Heechul and Yesung also give him a warning look not to ask Kyuhyun more .

Kyuhyun becomes restless when he catches his older brothers  are staring at him ." Hyung...I'm sleepy...I will be in my room if hyung need anything ." says Kyuhyun before he plants a kisses on Leeteuk and Heechul cheek .

The others look weirdly at him when he straighty goes to the upstairs . Leeteuk let out a long sighs before Heechul nudges him once again. " Teukie-ah , you're too fast....you don't expect him to tell the truth right ?" asks Heechul .

" I can't wait Chullie-ah  ." answers Leeteuk with a desperate look on his face .

" Hyung , we need to be more patient for this . I'm sure it's not easy for Kyunie to tell us the truth if that thing left a big impact on him . For now , let's wait for the right time and Hannie hyung . " says Yesung .

" Alright.." replies Leeteuk with Heechul gives a encourage pats over his shoulder .

A few minutes later , Yesung excuses himself for a while as he get a call from someone . The middle line do not bother to interfere their older brother as they do not have any idea what they are talking about though the curious look are obviously shown on their face .

" Hyung , I'm going out for a while ." says Yesung after he ends the call . Kangin looks at his same age brother who seems in rush .

" Where are you going , Yeye ?" asks Leeteuk .

Yesung thinks for a while before he answers ." I'll tell you later okay ?" tells Yesung before he runs to the front door .

" Yeye ! I'm going with you !" shouts Kangin before Yesung opens the door .

" Hyung , don't worry I'll be with him ." Kangin reassures to Leeteuk before he left with Yesung who has no time to say anything .

" Just be careful ...two of you ." tells Leeteuk worryingly .

 

 

Jiwon flips the file he recieved from his private investigator one by one . He slowly grits his teeth and clenches the file tightly . Taecyeon , his private investigator gulp in fear when his boss fumes in anger . Then , Jiwon take a look at the several pictures before he looks at the private investigator again .

" All of these ....are true ? Kidnapped ? Murdered ? Blackmailed ? Hyerin did this ?" asks Jiwon in disbelief . Is it true he has been lived together with someone who destroyed his life ?

Taecyeon nods and looks at Jiwon seriously ." Apperently yes....she didn't do it by herself but she paid someone to do that . Without your knowing sir , Mrs.Cho or Hyerin-shi looked for Min Ah too after she was missing to make sure you didn't found her first . Min Ah was found by Hyerin's men after four days and then she was kidnapped . This truth was revealed by her man on his own . His name Tak Jae Hoon and now he's working as a fish seller in Mokpo . He stopped doing that dirty work after he recieved a huge amount of money from Hyerin . " Taecyeon explains .

"Did he...k..kill...her too?" Jiwon voice shaken . The thought of Min Ah's suffered really hurts him .

" No , he didn't involved in that part . He only told me that Hyerin paid him to find Min Ah and kidnapped her . He didn't know anything else since he realised Hyerin would do something bad . Actually he was the one who let go of Min Ah at that night before she got killed . Hyerin knew that and asked the other men to beat him up . He was half-dead if another paid man didn't stop her . She then threw him a money around 5000 USD to make sure he keep his mouth shut or else she threaten him to kill his family ." tells Taecyeon .

He cannot believe what he just heard about Hyerin . The Hyerin he knows is a sweet and nice woman who willingly to do anything for him . Was it because of him ? How could she do such thing just to be with me ? Jiwon loses in his thoughts . He doesn't realise the tears come out from his eyes . What should I do ? Is it his fault for not be able to give the right feeling to her ?

" Sir ...are you okay ?" asks Taecyeon when he sees the tears escape from Jiwon's eyes .

" What should we do now ?" asks Jiwon . His eyes now full with anger and hatred .

" We cannot do anything unless she admit it by herself since this case is already close and that Tak Jae Hoon didn't really want to involve anything that related to Hyerin anymore ." says Taecyeon .

" How about the other Hyerin's men ? The one who killed my wife ?" asks Jiwon with his hand clutches tightly until the knuckle becomes white .

" I'm still looking for them . I was told there were two men . We need a help from Tak Jae Hoon for this...but it's hard since he doesn't want to cooperate at all ."

" Let's go there ..." tells Jiwon making Taecyeon looks at him with a curious face .

" Sorry sir..but where do you want to go ? " asks Taecyeon as he doesn't know what is on Jiwon's mind now .

" To Mokpo , I want to meet him ....Tak Jae Hoon" states Jiwon .

" Okay sir ..." Taecyeon replies .

 

 

Kyuhyun wake up from his nap when he hears the whisper from someone and a hand is caressing his hair softly . He rubs his eyes to see the clear view of someone who's smiling brightly at him .

" Wonnie hyung ?" says Kyuhyun confusedly when he sees the face . Then he looks at the other side to see the twins are also smiling sheepishly. " Hyukkie hyung and Hae hyung too ? What are you guys doing here ?" asks Kyuhyun while looking at the three .

He sits on his bed while settling his bed hair to original style . He can see his three brothers still looking at him with grin on their face ." Hyung~~ What's wrong with three of you ? I'm asking you ...what are you doing here ? Not asking you to see my face like I'm a ghost or something ." Kyuhyun whines .

" Hahahaha....nothing Kyunie . We're just want to hang out with you that's all . "says Siwon while squeezes the youngest cheek making Kyuhyun gives a pout to him .

" Why you don't like it ?" Donghae asks with sulky face just to tease his cute brother ." Okay....I will go out...my Kyunie doesn't want me anymore ." Donghae fake a tears . He can easily does it since he is a crybaby after all .Donghae purposely turn back not facing Kyuhyun .

" Haishh ...hyung . You know that's not what I mean . Don't cry please..Hae hyung..." Kyuhyun pulls Donghae arm to makes the older faces him . Donghae still makes a pouty face to Kyuhyun . Kyuhyun hugs Donghae's arm while blinking cutely at the older .

" Yah ! Hae ! Stop doing that , will you ? Kyu..enough of soothing him . Come here to me and eat this strawberry ." says Eunhyuk who's sitting at Kyuhyun's study table with a bowl of strawberry on his hand and his mouth is munching the strawberry .

Donghae let out a small chuckle when Kyuhyun glares at him . He ruffles the boy's hair before lying himself on Kyuhyun's bed while playing with Kyuhyun's PSP . Kyuhyun reaches the edge of the bed and let Eunhyuk feeds him with the strawberry .

" Kyu...how can you let your Hae hyung play with your psp ? Doesn't you afraid , he may brake it down later ?" Siwon asks worryingly . Donghae is known among the brothers as the 'gadget murder' . So they never let Donghae to touch any of their electronic gadget without their permission .

" Wonnie ! I'm not that bad ! " Donghae exclaimes . Kyuhyun only laughs hearing it .

Eunhyuk feels relieves when he sees the smiles on Kyuhyun's face . He knows what exactly the older brothers try to hide from them . It's all about Kyuhyun . Heechul came to his room earlier to ask him to look for Kyuhyun though the older didn't really mention the reason nor showing the worried face . 

" Kyu ...let's play game !" asks Eunhyuk excitedly .

Kyuhyun looks at him weirdly ." Err...Hyukkie hyung ..are you sure ? I thought you don't interested in gaming at all ?" 

" Aww..come on Kyu . There's no harm if I try right ? Let's play with four of us ! The one who loses will have a punishment later ." suggest Eunhyuk excitedly .

Kyuhyun chuckles before he smirks at the older . " Are you sure you can beat me hyung ? Even Bummie hyung always lost to me ." says Kyuhyun .

" No I don't .... it's not important who can beat who...Let's just think who will be recieves the punishment later ." replies Eunhyuk .

Kyuhyun thinks for a while ."  Call ! Since I'm sure I'll be the winner ....let me determine the punishment instead . How about that ?" Kyuhyun grins happily just thinking about the punishment his brothers will recieves later .

" You're so confident . Let's go !" Siwon pulls the youngest to the game corner in Kyuhyun's room where there are full set of pc game , Xbox and various dvd games .

Kyuhyun sets the rule of the games and the play time . They play with so much fun and they do not have to wait for a long time when Donghae loses in his game when he battles with Siwon after the game starts for twenty minutes . He becomes the laughing stock in the Kyuhyun's room as he doesn't know how to play and he will be the one who receives the punishment . Donghae only pouts when they laugh at him and sits at on the bed watching the other who are still concentrate in the game . As usual , Kyuhyun is the winner as he beats Eunhyuk and Siwon after playing for two hours .

 

 

Hyerin opens the door with a happy face when she knows his husband has come home . Though she's really happy for not seeing Kyuhyun's face , but she still not satisfied to make her stepson suffers . She stares at her husband tired face and quickly clings her arm to Jiwon like she always did .

" Oppa...I've cooked your favourite food . Let's eat ." Hyerin says with a smile . She drags Jiwon to the dining room who still doesn't say any word . Hyerin let Jiwon sits at his place before she asks the maid to put the rice on Jiwon's plate . Jiwon just watches her doing with a burning heart .' How could you still smile happily after what you have done Hyerin-ah ?'

" Are you okay ? " Hyerin asks with a caring voice when she notices her husband being silent since he got home.

" I'm tired . That's all ." Jiwon with a icy cold voice . She startles for a while as she can feels the coldness Jiwon shows to her .

" O..okay . Then , let's eat quickly so that you can have enough rest ." she tries to put a smile .

" I'll not be around tomorrow ." says Jiwon instead of replies her words .

" Where are you going ?" Hyerin asks as she become impatient with Jiwon's sudden cold attitude .

" Jeju Island ....I don't have appetite . Sorry for not accompany you for the dinner...I'm going to upstairs first ." says Jiwon before he leaves the furious Hyerin alone at the dining room . The two maids shiver at their stand when they see the anger look on Hyerin's face .

" Clean all of this . I don't have appetite ." says Hyerin with a murderous voice . If only the voice could kill , the maids already run away from the place .

" Yes Mrs.Cho ." says the maids before they bow at her timidly .

Then Hyerin moves from the place and stomps her feet to the living room . ' What's wrong with you ?!! ' Hyerin shouts in her mind . Suddenly her anger changes towards Kyuhyun . She thought all of this must be because of her stepson .' Just wait until you come back here , Kyuhyun. I'll make sure you regret for being born as Jiwon's son .' she thoughts before her lips slowly form a smirk .

Her thoughts is disturbed when she hears her phone make a noise . She grunts and slumps on the sofa before she answers the call . 

" What ?" Hyerin asks lazily . It is a call from her man .

" We have a problem ." says Jaemin .

" What is it ? Just tell me..I don't have mood to guess around ." 

" ...."

" Yah ! Answer me...Don't waste my time here ." shouts Hyerin in a low voice not to let anyone hear their conversation as she becomes annoyed with her man .

He knows ...everything ."

Hyerin stands up abruptly as soon as she hears Jaemin's answers . She doesn't has to let Jaemin explains to her fully for her to know what Jaemin means . She ends the call by throwing her phone on the sofa . She walks back and forth while biting her finger . The panic looks all witten on her face .

' What should I do ? How did he know ? I will lose everything ...no!' she shouts in her mind . She slumps back on the sofa and tries to think wisely .  She remember back the way Jiwon treated her coldly at the dining room earlier . ' That's why you being cold to me .' she thoughts .

' No ...I can't let this happen to me . I'll not lose anything . After what I've done for these sixteen years . I'll not let it go easily . I will not .' she says with determination in her mind with her both hands grip tightly until her nails almost dig her skin .

' Kyuhyun...you will pay for this .' she smirks .

 


Done with this chapter . <3

Enjoy the reading  :)