The Knowing

Our Little Star

Leeteuk sits at the table near the windows in the cafe and his eyes glares at the person in front of him . He compose himself as he doesn't want to let his emotion controls over him .

" I've told you there's nothing about Kyuhyun that we should talking about ." says Leeteuk calmly yet dangerous .

Jiwon only smiles looking at the young CEO ." You know exactly why we are here Leeteuk-shi . I'm not going to go around the bushes ." Jiwon sighs before he continues ." Listen Leeteuk-shi , it isn't really my intention to suddenly approaches your little brother , Kyuhyun . I don't know if you can understand me if I'm telling you this but I hope you will ." says Jiwon .

Leeteuk can feel the sincerity when Jiwon looks at him . He just stay silent and let the man continues with his story .

" I supposed to have a child . Sixteen years ago , some unfortunate event happened which cause me to lose everything . I still remember that day . I was so happy to come back to Korea after being away from my wife for almost a month . She was counting the day for her due date to labour . I couldn't wait for it .The called was all it took , it was from my mum as she told me to go back to our family mansion . I felt like my life being crushed down when she told me my wife was missing . I knew why , it was happened all because of my mum . I searched for her everyday , everywhere but still no news about her . I worried for her and my unborn child since it was already passed the due date . Until the day , I got the call from the police . My wife was found dead due to hit and run . We didn't know how it happened and I thought my life all over when no baby was found with her . We didn't know whether the baby was dead or still alive out there . I tried to find the baby too , but it turned out to be fail . I was suffered until I got married with my new wife . I gave up in searching for my child until I met Kyuhyun last month ." tells Jiwon with a sad looks in his eyes until he mentions Kyuhyun name . It is like he get some happiness and warm feeling when he remembers about the boy . He chuckles at the thought of the boy .

" Only one look from him , I could feel something in here , Leeteuk-shi . " adds Jiwon while pointing his finger right on his heart . " His face really remind me of someone I love . He really looks like her to the I want to hug him when I met him before but I knew it would be rude for me to suddenly hug him without your permission . Leeteuk-shi , I don't mean to take Kyuhyun away from all of you knowing how you guys love each other so much . I just want to know if he's really my lost child or not ." Jiwon looks at Leeteuk sincerely . He really hopes the young man will consider his request .

" What are you going to do if he's really your son , Mr.Cho ?" Leeteuk asks in a serious tone .

" What ?" Jiwon asks again as he wants to confirm for what he just heard . He isn't really expecting for Leeteuk to ask this question .

" I'm asking you what are you going to do if he's really your son ." Leeteuk maintains his tone .

" You want to take him from us ?" Leeteuk asks again as if he pushes the older .

There , Jiwon has no answers for that . What will he do if Kyuhyun is really his lost child ? Will he take Kyuhyun away from his brothers ? If he really is Kyuhyun's father , will he be mind to let Kyuhyun away from him again ? Though he really wishes to be with Kyuhyun , he doesn't have heart to separate Kyuhyun with his brothers knowing they're really close to each other .

" Leeteuk-shi..I.." Jiwon stutters .

" I will think about it ." states Leeteuk . He is not that heartless , we all know that. After what he heard from the man in front of him , he can't help but feel sympathy towards the man in front of him . He only afraid if this will bring to tear them apart . Kyuhyun has a special place in his heart since the day the boy welcome into his life .

" Thank you , Leeteuk-shi for giving me a chance ." Jiwon smiles wholeheartedly to the young man . He immediately reaches one of Leeteuk's hand and hold it gently to show his gratitude towards the younger .

" I'm not saying I already okay about it , Mr.Cho . I have to discuss this matter with my brothers first especially Kyuhyun . We'll not want this matter makes him hurt later ." Leeteuk says softly .

"I know about that . Don't worry Leeteuk-shi , I'll not push you nor Kyuhyun in this matter . Let's just time determine it . I only hope you'll not stay way Kyuhyun from me ." replies Jiwon .

Leeteuk smiles at him . He looks at his watch as it shows half past one and it's time for him to go since he has another meeting after this .

" It's time for me to go . Maybe we'll discuss about this once I have the answer ." says Leeteuk before he get up from his seat and shakes the man hand.

" Thank you for willing to come today ." says Jiwon .

" Welcome Mr.Cho ."

" Uncle Jiwon  , just call me uncle ." says Jiwon making Leeteuk stares at him confusely.

" We're not that close Mr.Cho for me to call you uncle ." Leeteuk gives him a judging look .

" Well , I have a feeling we'll get more closer after this Leeteuk-shi . Or maybe one I'll let you call me appa after this ." Jiwon says confidently . It is nice to see Leeteuk and him have back in a good term after their tension meeting a couple of weeks ago . 

Leeteuk let out a small chuckles hearing the words ." Don't put your hope to high , Mr.Cho ." 

" But I insist ." Jiwon presses his words .

" If you say so .....uncle ." answers Leeteuk before he bid a goodbye to Jiwon . 

Jiwon looks at the young CEO who already get inside the car through the window . Somehow , he feels a little burden has been lift from his shoulder . He hopes he can get the answer quickly so that he will not have bother thinking about Kyuhyun . He promise to himself if Kyuhyun is really his son , he will give all his love that he should give to him for these past sixteen years and after he think about what Leeteuk asked him earlier , he will make sure every decision he makes after this will not hurt the siblings and he wishes he can watch Kyuhyun grown up together with them . Jiwon smiles at the thought .

Just when he is about to leave the cafe , he feels like someone is watching him . When he looks at the direction and sees nothing  . Perhaps it is just his imagination .

 

 

" He met with the CEO of Sapphire earlier . I wasn't sure what they're talking about since I was watching them from the far ." the unknown male voice fills the big yet luxary hotel room .

" It's okay , just watch him wherever he goes for this time being ." the female voice says calmly yet it still can bring the chill in the other spine . As if she is planning something inside her head . She smirks and looks outside the window to see the view of Seoul City from the highest level of the hotel room .

" What else do you have about that boy huh ?" She continues with her hands twirling around the wine glass .

" I don't know if this is the first time your heard this , but that boy is the brother of CEO of Sapphire , Park Leeteuk and the youngest son of the late Mrs Kim . Their family is quite well known in this country , but the boy isn't usually exposes to the media since he still young ."

" Interesting . Of course he's adopted right ?" She already knows about that facts but she only wants to confirm it .

" Well , yeah since all of them are adopted too . He's sixteen this year and his birthday is 3rd February . You can read the rest about this boy in this file . " he says with a vicious smiles .

' 3rd February....one day right after Min Ah was missing . This is not just a mere coincidence .' she thought .

" Thanks , Jaemin . Report to me if you have new info about that boy and if my husband meet with him  Don't worry about the money , as long as you're doing your job ." says the woman before she takes one shot of her wine .

" Okay , Hyerin-shi . I'll take my leave first ." says Jaemin .

Hyerin smirks again . " Kang Min Ah , after you're gone ...I thought you will let me live happily with Jiwon oppa . But I'm wrong , you dare to leave that trash of yours in this world . Well , don't worry Min Ah if that boy is really your son..I'll make sure to make him go to meet you . I'm sure you miss him right ." she says dangerously while holding a picture of innocent looking boy . " I can't wait to meet you Cho Kyuhyun ." she smiles hideously and caresses the picture before she crumples it with her hands .

 

 

Kyuhyun being all jumpy around today as he cannot wait to tell his brothers about his test result . He already tells to Ryeowook and Kibum when they had a recess together in the cafe earlier . The smiles plasters on his face while munching a chocolate biscuits Eunhyuk bought for him just know . Eunhyuk already know about his results when the youngest immediately hugged him when he was just arrived in front of the school before to fetch the youngest trio . 

" Aigoo , Kyunie you're so happy with your results huh ?" says Ryeowook while ruffling Kyuhyun hairs . He feels proud to Kyuhyun as the youngest achives a flying colours for his last week test .

" Of course hyung . I can't wait to tell Teukie hyung and Chullie hyung . They promised me to grant my wish if I can get the best marks for the last test ." Kyuhyun tells excitedly .

" So what's your wish ? " asks Kibum while his eyes still focusing on his psp .

" I want to have a vacation in our old mansion . It's been a year since when went there . And I want Chullie hyung to let me eat the ice cream for three times a week ." answers Kyuhyun innocently .

" I can tolerate with the vacation part , Kyunie since Teukie hyung will not have problem with it . But , about the ice cream...I don't think you can win over Chullie hyung about this . He's a doctor Kyunie , I'm sure he will use that hidden card to you ." Eunhyuk interrupts and making Kyuhyun pouts at the answer .

" I will win this time !" Kyuhyun grumbles . At the same time they have reach their mansion .

Kyuhyun immediately get out from the car and runs inside the mansion . Eunhyuk just smiles watching the youngest cuteness . Eunhyuk goes into the mansion with the Kibum and Ryeowook after he make sure the car is locked in safety . 

He walks to the hall before the living room and notice Kyuhyun stands behind the wall with the results slip on the floor . He sense something wrong with Kyuhyun . Same goes to Ryeowook and Kibum . They approaches the boy slowly and calls his name before they hear a loud voice shouting in the living room .

" No Leeteuk ! I will not let you do that ! Kyuhyun is our brother and that's it !" Heechul voice echoes the mansion .

" Chullie ah ! I didn't say Kyuhyun isn't our brother , I just want to confirm it that's all and I'm sure nothing harm with it ." says Leeteuk frustratedly .

" Don't you think about the consequences , Leeteuk ? If it's true Kyuhyun is Mr.Cho son , do you think he will let Kyuhyun go after this ?!!" shouts Heechul again . 

" Hyung , Teukie hyung just wants to confirm it . Teukie hyung is also in a difficult position right now ." Kangin tries to reason with Heechul . He cannot stand with all the shout from Heechul as he pity with his cluesless brothers . Shindong , Sungmin , Donghae and Siwon are also together in the living room watching the argument . They do not dare to open their mouth seeing their brother , Heechul is in rage .

" Kangin...you're agree with this too ? I thought you will say something to reject this ." says Yesung with venom .

" You're just shut up Kangin ! You and Leeteuk are just the same ! You should have told us earlier when that Mr.Cho asking for Kyuhyun !" Heechul still hasn't cool down .

" Enough Heechul ! Do you think I like this huh ?! This problem keep lingering in my mind since the day Mr,Cho met with Kyuhyun . Do you think I like it when Mr.Cho keep asking about Kyuhyun ?! Do you think I like it when I see the similarities in between him and Kyuhyun ?! Do you think I like it Heechul ?!" Leeteuk explodes as he already at his limit . He thoughts he can discusses Kyuhyun matters in a calm situation .

The others flinch when he hears Leeteuk shouts for the first time in their life . They still do not aware another figures are watching and listening to the argument behind the wall . Especially the one who already has tears in his eyes .

" I don't want to talk about this , Teukie . Let's just discuss it again when Hannie is here . He need to know too ." says Heechul softly as he realises this argument will not going anywhere . He's also feels wrong when he makes the older shouts at him for the first time and making his other brothers scared in this situation .

Leeteuk sighs in frustration as the tears keep flowing down to his cheeks . He hates this arguments . This is the first time they have a big fight like this . " I'm sorry Chullie ." says Leeteuk .

" Stop it , Teukie . It's my fault too . I should be more calm ." Heechul hugs the older .

The others also have tears in their eyes .

" Hyung , is it true ? I am uncle's son ?" the crying voice is heard not far from them .

All of them turn their look to the direction and shock seeing the crying boy together with the other three who still trying to absorb the situation .

" Kyunie..."

 


Finish this chapter <3

Enjoy the reading : )

Welcome to my new subscribers ...