Worry

Our Little Star

Yesung speeds his car through the highway as he worries at the boy beside him . He blames himself for leaving Kyuhyun alone just now though Kyuhyun says he is fine . 

" Hyung slow down the car . I'm okay , really ." Kyuhyun tries to calm his brother as Yesung has no sign to slow down the car .

" Hyung ! Please , I'm okay . You scare me ." Kyuhyun almost cry . His breathing is getting uneven making he hold his chest back .

Yesung stops his car at the side of the road after hearing Kyuhyun voice . 

" Kyu , I'm sorry .I'm really sorry .Take a deep breath ." He sooths the crying boy . Yesung hugs him and massages the boy's back gently .

Kyuhyun relax himself again when his cry subsides . When his breathing is back to normal , he hugs the older back .

" I can't think of anything else , Kyu .I'm worried about you . It's all my fault for leaving you alone ." Yesung unable to looks at the younger's eyes .

" Hyung , stop blaming yourself . I was the one who came to her and helped her . Please hyung , You're making me hate myself for getting sick like this .I promise I'll not letting myself hurt again ." Kyuhyun lift the older face and looks deeply into his eyes .

" Promise me , never bother to help the stranger by yourself . I don't care if the stranger is a woman or elders . When I saw you panting on the floor just now , I'm afraid you'll get asthma attack worse like before. "

" Hyung , trust me . That worst attack will never happen anymore . I was just shocked when he suddenly pushed me . But now I'm okay , I'm really really okay ." Kyuhyun reassures the older .

" Let's meet Chullie hyung later . I want him to check on you ." suggests Yesung though he knows Kyuhyun will decline it .

" No hyung . I don't want you to get scold by Chullie hyung . All I need is rest and everything will be fine ." Kyuhyun smiles at Yesung .

" Are you sure ? Your face , it's pale like a ghost ." 

" Hyung~ How could you compare me with a ghost ? I'm not that bad you know . " Kyuhyun pouts . He looks himself at the mirror .

" Haha , ok ok , how about Snow White ? But , I'm serious Kyu , are you really ok ? Your face doesn't seem like one ." Yesung turns into his serious mood .

" You've asked me this question only god knows how many times . I'm fine . Come on , hyung let's go home . Do you want us to sleep here ? On the road ?"

Yesung continue the drives and sometimes keep glancing at Kyuhyun . Due to tiredness , Kyuhyun fall asleep in the car with his head lies on Yesung shoulder .

 

Yesung can't help but guides Kyuhyun entering the house as he afraid the boy will faints though Kyuhyun is not pale as before . Kyuhyun can't do anything to stop Yesung's doing . Just when they are about to go upstairs , a sudden voice from living room shocks them .

" Yeye ? Kyunie ? you're back ." Heechul calls them . He smells something is off when he sees Yesung holds Kyuhyun shoulder .

" Oh hyung ! I'm sorry I didn't notice you . I thought you'll be late today ? " says Yesung trying to hide his anxious .

"There's not many patients for today , so I think it will be better if I back early . Kyu , why are you not looking at me ?" Heechul tries to approach the youngest .

" Nothing hyung . I'm just feeling tired . Yeye hyung , I can go by myself ." Kyuhyun removes himself from Yesung .He quickly goes to his bedroom leaving Yesung stunned on the stairs .

" Is everything I should know , yeye ? Why is he like that ?" Heechul interrogates Yesung . 

"Err , nothing hyung . He's just tired . That's all ." Yesung rubs his nape . 

" Yeye , you know I hate when people lying right ?" Heechul tells him with a cold voice .

" Actually hyung , he's just scared of you because he ate ice cream when we were hang out this evening .I've told him you will be okay with it . But he didn't dare to face you just in case you will get mad ." Yesung explains . Well , he is not lying about that , it's just he doesn't tell the rest of the stories . Yesung thought . He is sure Heechul snaps at him if he knows the truth .

Heechul stares at the younger as if he trying to find the truth ." If it's about that , just make sure he's not get the attack . As I told him this morning , it's okay to eat the ice cream as long as it not too much knowing him and his fascination about chocolate . He's okay right ?" asks Heechul .

" He's okay hyung . Don't worry , he only ate one . " Yesung sighs in relieves .

" Okay , you looks tired . Have you dinner ?" 

" Yeah , a little bit . No, We're not having a dinner yet . " 

With that , Heechul tells Yesung to fresh up himself and joins him for a dinner later . He heads to the living room joining Kangin and Shindong watch a movie . 

 

 

During the dinner , Kyuhyun is not joining them as he tells Ryeowook he is tired from hang out with Yesung . All of the brothers worry at the youngest for not coming at the dinner . They check the youngest who is sleeping in the room . He sleeps for two hours until Heechul come in with a tray fills with hot chocolate and food .

Heechul turn on the heater as he feels cold when he enters the room . Heechul eyeing the younger sleeping soundly . His eyes catchs a glance at Kyuhyun's face . The younger looks a little pale making him worried . His inner sense is always true when it comes to Kyuhyun .

" Kyu , baby Kyu . " He shakes the younger gently .

Kyuhyun shows no signs of wake up . " What were they doing until he is this tired ?" He whispers . He puts his hand to Kyuhyun's forehead checking his temperature . His temperature is slightly warm but not to the point fever .

He tries to wake him again . Kyuhyun wriggles in a blankets when his sleeps is disturbed . He slowly opens his eyes and focuses on someone in the room . He abruptly wake up when his eyes meets Heechul who is smiling at him .

" Hyung ! What are you doing in my room ? What time is it ?" Kyuhyun bombards his brother with a question . He looks at wall clock and widen his eyes knowing he's been sleeping for two hours . Heechul chuckles at his cuteness .

" Oh my god ! I just want to take a nap . "

" Woahh , slow down Kyu . It's not like you have sleep for a day . Here , I'm bringing you a dinner knowing you haven't had your dinner yet . I know you're hungry ." Heechul puts a tray at the side of the bed .

" Thank you hyung . I'm sorry for troubling you ." Kyuhyun thanks to his brother .

Hearing that , Kyuhyun get a smacks on his head by Heechul . " Hyung , what are you doing ?" He whines at the older .

" You know I hate when you say ' I'm sorry for troubling you' . You really loves to get smacked by me huh ?" 

" But , you don't have smack my head . Do you want to have a dumb brother ?" Kyuhyun threatens him .

" This kid !" Heechul tries to smack the younger again but Kyuhyun manage to avoid him . Kyuhyun giggles watching the older angry face .

" Are you ok ? You looks slightly pale . You don't have trouble breathing right ?" Heechul change into his serious mood .

" No hyung . I'm just tired . That's all ." Kyuhyun says confidently . 

" Don't try to hide anything if you feels trouble breathing . Promise me ." Heechul warns him.

" Promise hyung ~~" Kyuhyun acts cutely at the older .

" Finish your dinner and sleeps again . It's already 10.30 ." instructs Heechul ,

" I will sleeps at 12.30 later . I need to review my homework and have some revision . Besides , I've slept too long  . "tells Kyuhyun

" Just don't sleep too late . You've school tomorrow ." 

Kyuhyun nods at his brother . Heechul leaves the room after he kisses the younger forehead . Kyuhyun feels overwhelms towards his brothers at they always worried about him . He is proud for having a twelve wonderful brothers that always protect and care about him .

 


Done for Chapter 9

Sorry for the late update due to poor internet connection .

Enjoy the reading <3