The Meeting

Our Little Star

" Teukie hyung !" a familiar loud voice shouts from outside his office making Leeteuk jolts on his seat . The door is opened from outside reveals a bouncy Kyuhyun with his adorable smile . Behind him is Kangin who just shakes his head seeing the youngest attitude . Kyuhyun runs to Leeteuk and hugs the older as if they haven't meet at home .

" Kyu ! What are you doing here ?" asks Leeteuk confusely . He looks at Kyuhyun's attire assuming the boy must be back from school .

" He pleaded me to meet you , hyung . He wants to ask you for a dinner ." Kangin replies before Kyuhyun can open his mouth .

Leeteuk pull Kyuhyun to sit on his lap and ruffles his hairs . " You miss that much huh ?" asks Leeteuk with a smiles .He has been busy for the whole week until he didn't have time to dinner at home with his family . Everyday he had to attend a dinner with a client or bussiness partner and only go home when the youngest is already in his bedtime . He rarely talk to Kyuhyun due to his super busy schedule .

Kyuhyun doesn't say anything but playing with Leeteuk's fingers . Leeteuk knows very well about Kyuhyun attitude when get sulks over something as a huge pout forms on his lips .

" You come here to meet me yet you are not answering me ?" Leeteuk looks at the younger .

" I miss you , hyung . Let's have a dinner together hyung , please . " Kyuhyun whines .

Leeteuk looks at him dissapointed . " But I have an appointment with another company , Kyu . I'm really sorry for not spending time with you ."

" Can't you ask your secretary to reschedule your appointment hyung ? " Kangin asks when he sees Kyuhyun sad face . Kyuhyun has been bugging him and Yesung for the whole week to allow him comes to the office just to meet Leeteuk .

Kyuhyun get up from Leeteuk's lap and made his way to sit beside Kangin on the sofa . He feels upset as Leeteuk chooses work over him . He just want to have a dinner with older since he miss him so much . Leeteuk is his favourite brother after all . 

" Kyu , we can't do anything since Teukie hyung is really busy for now . Let's go home ok ? " Kangin tries to persuade the sulky boy . He doesn't blame Leeteuk for it since he himself knows how busy the company right now as tones of project need to be handle carefully . Be the CEO of the successful company is a big challenge for Leeteuk . Many rival in a bussiness world looking for a chance to crush him down as he is the successful young CEO which has received many praise in among the bussiness partner .

Leeteuk sighs in guilty when Kyuhyun is not looking at him . He comes towards the boy and lower himself to be on the same level with Kyuhyun .

" Kyu , I'm really sorry . I know you must blame me for choosing work over you right ?" Leeteuk takes a long breaths before he continues .

" Alright , we can have a dinner together but I need to attend the appointment first . You have to wait for me until I'm done with it . How about that ?" Leeteuk stares softly at the youngest again .

Hearing that , Kyuhyun's lips curl into a smile ." Really hyung ? I don't mind waiting for you at all ." says Kyuhyun .  His eyes shine when he hears Leeteuk's word .

" How long is your appointment hyung ?" Kangin interrupts .

" About one or two hours only . Are you okay with that ?" Leeteuk turn his attention to Kangin .

Kangin seems reluctant to let Kyuhyun waiting for Leeteuk that long as he afraid Kyuhyun will get stomach upset if he is not eating on the right time.

" Kangin hyung~~ , I really don't mind please . I promise I wouldn't make a fuss during the meeting . I'll play my psp while waiting for hyung . You bring it in your car right ? Besides I'm off school tomorrow . " asks Kyuhyun to the worry Kangin .

" Okay . But you need to eat snack food first since I don't want you get stomach upset later . It'll be hard for me to answer Chullie hyung question if you get sick ." Kangin tells his little brother .

" Yes hyung !" Kyuhyun replies happily .

" I love all of you so much !" Kyuhyun adds hugging both the older who only chuckle at their adorable brother .

 

The three siblings come out from their own car and head to the fancy restaurant . Being the excited one , Kyuhyun hold both Leeteuk and Kangin hand as they enter the restaurant .

" Hyung , where is the person you should meet with ? " Kyuhyun tilts his head and looking at Leeteuk .

" I think he will be here in a matter of time . We're the one who get here earlier ." explains Leeteuk .

" If that so , We'll seat there when you meet that person later ." Kangin says pointing at the corner of the restaurant .

Leeteuk nods at Kangin ." I'll meet two of you later ." says Leeteuk before leaving the two behind .

" Come on , Kyu ." Kangin drags the younger who's eyes fix on the PSP in his hands . Kyuhyun follows Kangin obediently .

" What do you want to order for a snack ? " asks Kangin as he busy flips the menu .

" I want Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie ."

Kangin close the menu after he done choose the menu for himself and Kyuhyun . He orders the menu when the waiter come to them .

Kyuhyun engrosses playing the games in his PSP without taking a single glance to Kangin . Sometimes he let a small groans when he loses in the game or shouting a 'yes' , 'hooray' and so on when he win the game . Kyuhyun is aware he is at the restaurant so he doesn't shout too loud as he promised not to make a trouble while waiting for Leeteuk .

When the food is arrived at their table , Kyuhyun savours pie as he so in love with any type of chocolate food while Kangin prefers to have Creamsicle Cheesecake for a snack .

They eat the snack for a while and sometimes Kangin teases the younger as the smudge forms at the corner of Kyuhyun lips . Kangin laughs at the younger cuteness as he wipes the smudge off using his thumb . Kyuhyun whines at the older saying that ' hyung , I can wipe by myself . I've grown up' . Forever you'll always be our baby , Kyu . Kangin thought. 

Kyuhyun already shows his tired face as they have been waiting more than an hour but he doesn't want to complain as he was the one who willingly to wait for his brother . Kangin close his eyes and a small yawn escape from his mouth . Kyuhyun feels a bit guilty as he realizes his brother must be tired from working all day and yet he pleaded the older to meet with Leeteuk .

He is not notice Leeteuk is coming to them as the meeting has end successfully . Leeteuk looks at his brothers and smiles at the warm scene . 

" Kyu , Kangin . I've finish the meeting . Let's order for the dinner ." says Leeteuk when he reach at their table .

" Hyung ." Kyuhyun pulls Leeteuk to sit beside him . 

" How's the meeting hyung ? Did it end well ?" asks Kangin after he stretches himself after sitting too long .

" Yeah , it end well . Mr. Cho is a very nice person and very professional in his work . We'll join with their company for the upcoming project . I'm looking forward for it ." Leeteuk says with satisfied look on his face .

" Hyung , that person has a same surname with me . What a coincidence ." Kyuhyun says innocently .

" I notice about it too ," Leeteuk smiles . " Let's not talk about bussines anymore since I'm hungry to death ." he jokes . Kyuhyun smiles at his brother ,

They finish ordering for a dinner . Leeteuk entertains Kyuhyun by talking to him about tomorrow plan before Kangin cuts their conversation .

" Hyung , is that Mr.Cho ? Why is he heading here ?" asks Kangin as he points at the said person .

Leeteuk looks at Kangin's direction with a bewildered face . Leeteuk and Kangin abruptly stand up from their seat when Mr.Cho greet them .

" Mr.Cho , I thought you're already left the restaurant . Is there anything problem ?" Leeteuk asks .

" I already left , but I realised that we were accidently exchange the paperwork . That's why I come back knowing you're still here. Here , is yours ." says Mr.Cho handing the paperwork to Leeteuk .

" Oh , I'm very sorry Mr.Cho . I didn't notice it just now . " Leeteuk bows at the older . 

" It's okay . No need to say sorry ." Mr.Cho smiles at looking at Leeteuk manner . But then , his eyes pays attention to the young boy who is quietly staring at them confusely .

" I guess these are your brothers , Leeteuk-shi ? " asks Mr.Cho pointing at Kangin and Kyuhyun .

" Yeah , this is Kim Kangin . My fourth brother and he is working in Sapphire as main architect for our company . And this little boy is Cho Kyuhyun , the youngest ." Leeteuk introduce his brothers .

Kangin is bothered with Mr.Cho presence as he notices Mr.Cho has been eyeing Kyuhyun the moment he arrives here but he can't say it out loud .

" What a nice name , Cho Kyuhyun ." Mr.Cho blurts out and it doesn't go unnotice by the observer Kangin .

Kyuhyun just give a small smile towards the older . Somehow , Leeteuk can feel a weird feeling when Mr.Cho keeps looking at the youngest . When he looks at Kyuhyun and then to Mr.Cho , he wants to avoid his ridiculous thoughts in his mind . 

Kangin who is aware with the Leeteuk looks let out a small cough making Mr.Cho focusing on Leeteuk again .

" I guess , I should be going now . Enjoy your dinner ." says Mr.Cho before leaving the place .

Leeteuk and Kangin look at each other as if they are think of the same thing . Kyuhyun being the oblivious one just plays with his PSP .

' Their eyes , their surname , it can't be coincidence right ?' both Leeteuk and Kangin thought . They look at Kyuhyun like they don't want to let the boy out from their sight . 

'It can't be .'


Done with Chapter 12 <3

Enjoy the reading ~~