The One Step Closer

Our Little Star

" Hyung I'm home !" the cheerful voice makes Leeteuk and Heechul who are watching television jolts at their sit . They miss that voice so much .

Heechul stand up from his sits and quickly runs to the owner of the voice .

" Kyu !" Heechul shouts as soon as he see the boy who is running to him .

" Hyung !" Kyuhyun jumps into Heechul's embrace when he see the older coming to him . He realises how much he miss to talk with his brother . Kyuhyun hugs Heechul tightly with both his hands encircles the older waist . 

Heechul let the boy stays in his embrace and caresses the youngest hair softly . His eyes are looking at the trio who just enter the house with a smile on their face .

" Our Kyunie is back hyung ." says Siwon who's leaning his back on the wall . He just comeback with the three youngest from school . He remembers how happy was he when he saw the smiling Kyuhyun along with Kibum and Ryeowook beside him . Siwon didn't bother to ask the said boy  when the boy rushed and hugged him when went out from the car as long as his cheerful Kyuhyun is back .

" Thanks to Changmin , hyung . For bringing our lovely Kyuhyun back ." tells Ryeowook happily . Kibum who is also standing beside him smiles warmly . Kibum feels relieves when he saw the scene earlier at school . When he walk in to the cafe , he really hoped he can see his brother to be there since almost a week that boy didn't went to the cafe . Today , his eyes widen and automatically his lips curled into a smile when he saw Kyuhyun figure was eating and talking happily with his bestfriend , Changmin . He missed to watch the scene . He decided to tell Ryeowook straight away about Kyuhyun .

" I'm going to take a bath first hyung ." says Siwon before he make his way to the upstairs not wanting to interrupts their moments .

" Me too . I want to take a nap for a while . Wake me up hyung when the dinner is coming ." Kibum says calmly before he walk past Kyuhyun and pinches the boy's cheek who is still in Heechul's hug .

" Auch , hyung . It's hurt !" Kyuhyun rubs his chubby cheek with a glares to Kibum .

" Kyu , I'm going to put your bag in your room ." says Ryeowook as he holding Kyuhyun's bag since the boy had forget to bring his bag earlier when the boy just rushed to inside the mansion .

Heechul pushes Kyuhyun gently and looks straightly into the boy's eyes . " Yah , Kyunie ! Do you know how much I miss you ? Don't you dare to be like that anymore ." Heechul scolds the boy in a joking way and ruffles Kyuhyun's hair making his hair sticking out messily everywhere .

Kyuhyun grins at his brother . " I'm sorry hyung ." He shots a puppy eyes to Heechul in order to cool down the older's temper . He really knows how to make his brothers give in to him .

Heechul only chuckles at him . " Seriously Kyu , don't make me worry anymore . You know what I hate the most right ?" He gives a serious look to Kyuhyun making the boy nods at him obediently . The only thing in Heechul's mind when it comes to Kyuhyun is his health knowing the boy is really fragile and easily get sick .

" You don't want to hug me , Kyunie ?" another voice interrupts their moments . Kyuhyun tilts his head slightly to look at the person behind Heechul .

" Teukie hyung ." Kyuhyun muttered slowly . He walks slowly towards Leeteuk with his eyes looking down to the floor not daring to face the oldest of the sibling . The one who made the most effort to lift Kyuhyun mood and persuades him is his oldest brother , Leeteuk . Everyday after the their mother's death , Leeteuk went to Kyuhyun's room at night check up on him by staying in the youngest boy longer to make sure Kyuhyun was fine . Kyuhyun had been crying every night because he miss his late mother and making Leeteuk worried about him a lot . He make sure the boy would sleep peacefully before he left the room . Kyuhyun had been locking up himself in the room almost everyday . The drastic change in Kyuhyun behaviour made Leeteuk blamed himself for it . Leeteuk didn't give up on Kyuhyun in order to make Kyuhyun lively again .

" I'm sorry hyung for troubling you the most . I'm sorry for not being myself . I'm sorry for not be able to move on ." says Kyuhyun slowly almost being unheard by Leeteuk . Heechul walks to Leeteuk and gives the reassuring pats on Leeteuk to shoulder before he left the duo to go to the lounge and play with his cat .

Leeteuk lifts Kyuhyun head to make an eye contact with the youngest . " Don't say that , Kyunie . There's nothing for you to say sorry . I understand you for behaving like that ." Leeteuk smiles at the youngest .

" But I made you cry alone because of me ." says Kyuhyun . He once saw Leeteuk crying alone in the room with his hand caressing the family picture gently .

Leeteuk stuns for a while when hears Kyuhyun's word . He thought he has try his best to hide his tears from the others . " No I'm not crying because of you ." Leeteuk caresses Kyuhyun's cheek before he continues . 

" Promise me to share you thoughts with us next time , Kyu . Please don't cry alone . We're in this together , all of us . I really hate myself for not be able to stop your tears . I thought I have fail to be your brother ." tells Leeteuk . He nearly choking in his word as the tears starts to form in his eyes .

" You're a great brother hyung . For me and for the others . All the hyungs are the best for me . I wonder if I was sent to another place before , will I be able to have a loving yet overprotective brothers like all of you ." says Kyuhyun softly . He wipes away the tears on Leeteuk's cheeks before he hugs the older .

" Enough , stop this drama . And let's begin with a new chapter okay . Thank you for making this house lively back . Our house is nothing kyu without your cheerful voice and  naughty act from you ." Leeteuk pats the boy's back .

" Go and take a rest before we having a dinner tonight . I will ask aunty and noona to cook the delicious food for us ." says Leeteuk .

Kyuhyun nods at the older before he runs to the upstairs with his voice humming a song .

 

 

( Mr.Cho will be state as Ji Won in a conversation with his mother or with Hyerin . Same for the upcoming chapter . I don't want all of you to get confused later ^^)

" How are you mum ? I'm sorry for not visiting you lately as I was too busy with the company . " Ji Won greets his mother Lady Cho . He decides to stop by at his family mansion and having a dinner with his mother .

" I'm fine . You don't have to worry about me ." Lady smiles warmly at her only son , appreciates his son's concern. 

Their conversation stop for a second when the maid is serving them with two cups of tea . Lady Cho lives alone in the family mansion since his son married with Hyerin . But his son , Ji Won will stay there every weekends to visit her .  

Where's Hyerin ? She didn't come with you ?" asks Lady Cho when she finds the said person is not with Ji Won . Somehow she regret for agreeing Hyerin to marry with her son . Its been thirteen years , she's waiting for a grandchild . No one can explains why Hyerin is unable to give a child for her husband . Even the specialist . The married couple had try a hundreds of time to make find a way to get a child . Lady Cho thoughts this is a pay for what she did in the past . If only she didn't made the big mistakes in past , she must have a grandchild now . Lady Cho only sighs when she thinks about it .

" No , she said she has to settles some work in Athena before she come here for a dinner ." Ji Won replies . After Lady Cho's retirement five years ago , she decided to hand The Athena Hotels to her son and her daughter in-law . Ji Won becomes the President while Hyerin is the Vice President . Since Ji Won is busy handling Cho Electronics , he gives rights to Hyerin to handle the hotels bussiness fully . But , Ji Won will still monitoring The Athena as he doesn't want any corruption occurs in his family hotels .

" It will be great if you have a child , Ji Won . You'll not be lonely if Hyerin is not with you ." Lady Cho smiles sadly at her son .

" Mum , I've told you to not bring this up again right ? Hyerin will be sad if she heard what you said . I don't really mind with it .Besides , I don't want another child from anyone else ." Ji Won mutteres slowly at his last word . But it doesn't go unnoticed by Lady Cho . She just shruggs it off not wanting to make his son thinking about the past . They silent for awhile enjoying the view of beautiful garden in front of them .

" Actually I have something to tell you ."  Ji Won breaks the silence. He focuses to his mother .

" What is it ?" asks Lady Cho . She can see the grim looks her son gives to her .

" I'm currently searching for my child . My child with Min Ah ." Ji Won states making Lady Cho widen her eyes .

" I thought you already give up , son . You promised me and Hyerin to stop looking for your child after you get married with her . Then what's the point you're looking for the child now ?" 

" Yes I give up . But that was before I met this one boy . His face reminds me so much about Min Ah mum . His smiles , his pale white skin , his nose ...everything about him making me remind of her . Though I only met this boy once , my heart says I know about him . I can feel something when I saw him . As I know more about him , I know we're getting closer to each other ." tells Ji Won . His mind refreshes back of Kyuhyun's face .

Ji Won's words makes Lady Cho flashback the incident in the shopping complex a couple of months ago where she met this young boy who keep reminding her to her late daughter in-law . Truthfully , she kept thinking about that boy for the next few days though she only met that boy for a while . Now that Ji Won has mentions about his child . The cute innocent boy's face floods in her mind once again .

" Are you sure what are you doing right now ? What about Hyerin ? Have you told her about this ?" asks Lady Cho for confirmation . She afraid if her son's action may lead to another problem later .

" I'm sure for what I'm doing right now . I'm not telling Hyerin yet about this and I don't want her to know about this . So , I'm really asking for your help to not telling this to her ." Ji Won looks at his mother with a begging eyes .

Lady Cho sighs as she knows the reasons her son wants to keep this from Hyerin . " Okay , I hope you're not making a problem for doing this , dear ." She smiles at her son and pats his shoulder gently .

" Don't worry mum , I'll be careful ." Ji Won smiles at his mother as he relieves his mother not objecting his decision to look for his child .

Little did they know , a figure is hiding behind the wall not to far from them looking at them with hatred . The figure heard all the conversation between the mother and the son . " Damn ! I thought you're already get over ,Ji Won . I will not let this happen . I've been happy live with you for these thirteen years and I'll never let anyone come to destroy my happiness . You're mine and mine alone . I'll find who's that boy ." mutters the figure slowly with full of grudge and hateness .

 

 

Kyuhyun follows his brothers , Sungmin and Ryeowook  to the supermarket to buy groceries for their house since he's getting bored staying in the mansion . He jumped in happiness when their brothers allowed to follow them earlier . Among the brothers , Sungmin and Ryeowook are the best when it comes to kitchen stuff and cooking . The maids are on leave since today is saturday . 

They enjoy their moments in shopping groceries . Kyuhyun who knows nothing only following them obediently like a lost puppy . Sometimes Sungmin and Ryeowook tease their cute brother by teaching him about vegetables name and fresh food since that boy only knows how to eat not caring about the names as long as the food is delicious . The cute boy give them a glares for teasing him like that .

Kyuhyun's mood lighten when they reach in ice cream section . The brothers know what the youngest one . They let him to choose his favourite ice-cream from the freeze . They can see how adorable their brother with sparkling doe-eyes which looking at the ice-cream , the boy purses his lips into thin line with red blushes on his cheeks since the temperature in the supermakets is quite cold . 

" This one !" Kyuhyun jumps happily after he manage to get his ice-cream . 

" Okay let's pay for this . " says Sungmin after he make sure all the needed things that is listed are in the trolley . Sungmin pushes the trolley to the cashier counter with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun beside him .

" Hello , welcome to SJ Supermarket !" the cashier lady greets them happily . She blushes when she looks at the cute looking trio . Especially the one who holding the ice cream . She assumes the boy must be the youngest among the three . She never get to see the cute yet handsome boys since she starts working here  . What a lucky day she has today .

" Hyung , can you pay for the ice-cream first ? I want to eat it at outside while waiting for you . My leg is tired already . Can I wait at the bench at the park there ?" Kyuhyun asks the older . 

" Okay , please don't go anywhere and be careful Kyunie ." says Sungmin before he takes the ice cream from Kyuhyun and pays it to the cashier .

" Thank you hyung ." Kyuhyun smiles cutely before he make his way to the park exactly in front of the supermarket .

He sits on the bench under the shady tree and starts eating the ice cream . He doesn't notice someone is approaching him from another side .

" Kyuhyun-shi ?" says the person who already sits beside him and observing the boy who still savouring his ice cream .

Kyuhyun turns his look to beside him and find someone who he feels like he had seen him before . The person smiles at him warmly as he manage to stay this closely to this boy . Kyuhyun looks at the person as he still tries to remember the face .

" Ahjushi ?" Kyuhyun asks to confirm it as soon as he remember the face . Its the person he met when he was having a dinner with Leeteuk and Kangin a month ago .

" Glad you remember me , Cho Kyuhyun ." Mr.Cho says to Kyuhyun making the boy gives a confused look at him . Mr.Cho smile only smile at the confuse boy . 

' Finally I can get this closer to you Kyuhyun .' Mr.Cho thoughts while his eyes still looking at the boy .

 


Finish with this chapter <3

I want to ask you guys something , do you want me to state Mr.Cho as Mr.Cho when he's talking with the others and Kyuhyun later or you want me to change it to Ji Won for the next chapter ? I'm afraid if I make all of you confused later since Mr.Cho will frequently shows up for the upcoming chapter . Please give your opinion okay ? Thank you ^^

Enjoy the reading <3