Take Care

Our Little Star

 

Heechul opens the curtains in Kyuhyun's room to let the ray of sunlight pass through it . He checks on Kyuhyun who still sleeping soundlessly on bed . Kyuhyun's fevers has not fully healed but the temperature is lower than last night which was 39 degrees and the breathing is getting normal . Then , Heechul moves towards Donghae who sleep on the chair beside Kyuhyun . He smiles knowing Donghae has been taking care of their youngest for the whole night .

" Hae , wake up ." Heechul shakes Donghae's body gently . 

Donghae moves his body a little when he feels someone is shaking him . He rubs his eyes slowly and straight away looks at Kyuhyun . He thought Kyuhyun is the who wakes him . Seeing that Kyuhyun is sleeping , he turn to his side and notices Heechul stands beside him .

" Hyung , you're here ." says Donghae with his morning smiles . His back is ache since he slept in a sitting position .

" Yeah , you've been taking care of him for the whole night . So , now go back to your room and get a proper rest . Before that I want you to take a back patch in my suitcase and put it on your back later . It can relieves your back pain ." tells Heechul with his hand Donghae's hair softly .

" Okay , hyung . Can you tell me when Kyuhyun is already wake up later ? I'm still worry about him hyung ." Donghae looks at the motionless Kyuhyun . His heart at ease as Kyuhyun's face has his colour back . Heechul notices the concern in Donghae's voice . He acknowledge Donghae loves the youngest so much .

Heechul nods at Donghae with a smiles . He pats Donghae's head before letting the younger walk out from the room . Heechul then sits beside Kyuhyun and takes the wet towel he brought earlier to put on Kyuhyun's head . He stares at the youngest gently .

' What was inside your dream , Kyu ?' Heechul thought . He is not bringing up the topic though he really wants to know about it . When walk into the room earlier , he had thought to ask Donghae about it as he assumed Kyuhyun must have told him something about the dream before the youngest fainted last night . But , he stopped the intention when he saw Donghae's tired face . He decides to ask Donghae later .

" Baby Kyu , whatever it was we will always with you . Please don't be sick again . It's pain for us to see you in this state . The last thing I want to know about you is you getting hurt . " says Heechul . He caresses the boy's cheeks .

Kyuhyun was always an active kid though he had an asthma since he was 5 . Heechul remembers when the youngest kept bugging him to let him play a chase game with the others at the outside the mansion or else that boy sulked for the whole day in his room hiding under the blanket . Kyuhyun would express his protest by creating a huge cute pout whenever the brothers tried to persuade him .

Sometimes , he would running up and down the stairs , shouting 'hyung is bad ' through his room's balcony , trying to gain his brother's permission by acting cute or sneaking out to the outside the mansion just to feel the warmth until one day he got scold by the older and making him cried . Kyuhyun told the olders , he only wanted to have fun with them . The older brothers restrained him to play outside just because they worried about him . After seeing Kyuhyun's cry , they realised they were too overprotective towards Kyuhyun to the point they didn't care about his feelings . Since then , Heechul decided to buy a game for him to cure his boredoom and let Kibum to be his playmate .That genuine smiles when he got the game always lingering in Heechul's mind .

Heechul back to reality when he hears a soft sobs from Kyuhyun . He can see a drop of tears escapes from Kyuhyun's close eyes .

" Hyung ." Kyuhyun mutters . 

" Hey , Kyu ." Heechul tries to wake up the youngest . 

" Hyung ." Kyuhyun calls again .

" Shshh , Kyu . I'm here . It's okay . " Heechul pats Kyuhyun chest gently as if to comfort him . It is so heartbroken seeing Kyuhyun crying in his sleep like this .

Kyuhyun wakes up after he feels a gentle pats on his chest . He feels lightheaded as soon as he opens the eyes . He looks at the surrounding and realises he is in his room .

" Hyung . What are you doing here ?" asks Kyuhyun when he notices Heechul staring at him . He wants to sit up from his lying but Heechul doesn't let him to do it .

" Taking care of you of course . What else do you expect from your beautiful-smart brother huh ?" Heechul back to his witty side as he relieves Kyuhyun wakes up .

Kyuhyun can only stares at his brother , " What happened to me ?" Kyuhyun asks as he tries to remember it .

" You don't remember ?" Heechul tries to test the boy hoping Kyuhyun will say something about the dream . But , Kyuhyun only shakes his head .

" You had a bad fever last night . Probably because you were too tired . " Heechul adds after seeing Kyuhyun's clueless face .

" Maybe ." Kyuhyun grins at the older .

" Which is why I always told you to have enough rest . Stop doing any activities once you already tired . We were so worried about you last night ." Heechul scolds the youngest with his hand pinches Kyuhyun's nose until it becomes red like a clown . It is not that strong actually . His nose getting red easily due to his white skin .

" Hyung , is this how you treat your patient ? Seriously , I'm still curious how are you able to be a doctor ." Kyuhyun says jokingly .

" Yah ! You're still sick yet you talk too much ! Well , this is Kim Heechul you're talking about ." Heechul smirks at the youngest . He just loves to play along with Kyuhyun . No wonder the other brothers thought Kyuhyun's witty side is inherited from none other than Kim Heechul .

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes hearing the older answers . 

" Anyway , how do you feel ? " Heechul changes his tone .

" I only feel tired and lightheaded . That's all ." answers Kyuhyun honestly .

" How about your breathing ?"

" It's fine ." Kyuhyun smiles at Heechul .

" Hyung , thank you ." Kyuhyun adds . 

" You should says thank you to Donghae , though ." says Heechul .

" Why Hae hyung ?" Kyuhyun asks .

" He was the one who taking care of you for the whole night .  He was the most worried one last night ." Heechul replies at the youngest . Kyuhyun only nods at the older . He surely will thanks to Donghae later .

Kyuhyun asks his brother to assist him to sit on his bed as he lack of energy to do it by himself . " Hyung , what time is it ?"

" It's already half past 10 , why ? Do you want to eat for brunch ? If you want , I will ask the maid to prepare it for you . You don't have to go downstairs ." says Heechul . 

" Oh my god ! Why you didn't tell me earlier hyung ?!" Kyuhyun shows his panic face .

" Tell you what ? Yah , don't shouting like that !" Heechul smacks the youngest softly .

" I need to get ready since Changmin will be coming over today at 11.30 . I promised to play with him the latest game ." Kyuhyun doesn't answer Heechul question . Instead , he tells the reasons why he's acting like that .

Hearing that , Heechul pinches Kyuhyun's cheeks . ' Out of the whole thing , he only thought about game !' Heechul shouts at his mind .

" Ouch , hyung . Stop pinching me ." Kyuhyun whines while rubbing his cheeks ,

" No game for you ! You're still sick , Kyu !" Heechul scolds the youngest .

" But Changmin is coming today . We're already made a promise last night ." Kyuhyun tries to reason with the older .

" I don't care who is coming today , when I said no means no . You got it right ? Besides , Changmin will understand it . He must think of the same thing when he knows you're sick ." says Heechul . He almost shows his triumph smiles when he looks the pouty face of Kyuhyun .

" You don't love me , hyung ." Kyuhyun shows his sad face . He sures he can't defeat this brother when Heechul used his authorised voice .

" Oh come on Kyunie , you know how much I love you right ?" Heechul hugs Kyuhyun . The boy tries to push the older away but his fragile body against him . If only he is healthy now .

" Hyung~ you're suffocating me ." Heechul releases the hug when Kyuhyun says that. 

" My baby , you know I only want you to have enough rest . So , stop making face like this . Let's just say Changmin will be visiting you today . Okay ?" Heechul persuades the sick boy .

Kyuhyun finally nods in agreement with the older . " Hyung~ I'm hungry ." Kyuhyun says in a cute voice .

" Oww , my baby is hungry huh ? Let me go to the downstairs first to asks the maid prepares for you . What do you want to eat ?" Heechul chuckles at his cuteness .

" I don't mind as long as they prepare the hot chocolate too ." says Kyuhyun . 

" Okay , don't go anywhere ! Just stick on your bed ." Heechul demands knowing Kyuhyun is a little stubborn .

" Hyung , what if  I want use the bathroom ?" Kyuhyun asks not-so-innocently .  

" Wait until I come back . I'll be going only 5 minutes ." says Heechul before he walks to the door .

" I'm counting the time , hyung ! If you late , I'll be going by myself !" Kyuhyun tells wittily.

" This kid !" Heechul shouts as he already out of the room . He can hears Kyuhyun giggles inside the room .

Heechul just shakes his head . At the same time , he relieves as Kyuhyun shows he is getting fine judging the way Kyuhyun talk with him . He will not talk too much if he is really sick . He rather let the younger talk back to him than seeing him lying weakly on the bed unable to say anything .

 


Done with chapter 16 <3

Special Heekyu moments :)

Enjoy the reading ~~