The Insecure

Our Little Star

a/n : Before I start writing , thanks to ReemNB , Moonthawdar and pensonic for giving your opinion about Mr .Cho for the last update . I really appreaciate it :) I've decided to state Mr.Cho as Jiwon in the upcoming chapter :) I hope you really don't mind with it . 


 

" What are you doing here alone ?" asks Jiwon to Kyuhyun who still looking at him confusely . It's like his wish has granted as he able to meet Kyuhyun here in the park . He is just walking around the park before he meet the boy . When he saw the familiar face , he immediately walked towards the boy who oblivious with his surrounding .

" I'm waiting for my hyungs here . They are still paying in the supermarket ." Kyuhyun answers while pointing his finger the building across them .

Jiwon shocks when he knows Kyuhyun's brother is with him as he afraid that brother may be Leeteuk . " You came with Leeteuk ?" Jiwon tries to confirm it . 

" No , I'm coming with Min hyung and Wookie hyung ." Kyuhyun replies innocently before he continue eating his ice cream . Hearing that , Jiwon sighs in relieves . Sensing that Kyuhyun's brother still not in the sight , he wants to make a conversation with the boy .

" Your favourite ice cream ?" Jiwon begins the conversation . He smiles at the boy . 

Kyuhyun nods excitedly showing his interests towards the chocolate ice cream . Then his eyes are looking around the man ."  Ahjusshi , you come alone ?" asks Kyuhyun when he sees no one else except him .

" Yeah , I'm alone . I was walking at the park before I see you ." Jiwon replies .

" You really looks like her , Kyuhyun ." Jiwon muttered slowly as his hand slowly reaches the boy cheek . Kyuhyun doesn't notice the word for him .

" Ahjusshi , are you okay ? Are you crying ? Kyuhyun suddenly asks when Jiwon touches his cheek with teary eyes .

Jiwon immediately wipes of his tears and smile back to Kyuhyun . " No dear , I'm not crying . It's just your face remind me of someone ." says Jiwon .

" Kyunie !" a loud voice interrupts their time making Jiwon dissapointed with it . He turns his face to look at the voice's direction . 

" Hyungs ! Ahjusshi , those are my brothers Min hyung and Wookie hyung . It's time for me to go . Nice to meet you , Ahjusshi . " states Kyuhyun before he gets ready to run to his brothers . Sungmin and Ryeowook are still busy loading the groceries in their car .

" Wait , Kyuhyun ! " Jiwon stops him while grabs the boy hand as if not wanting to let him go .

Kyuhyun looks at man back ." What's wrong ahjusshi ?" asks Kyuhyun as he feels uncomfortable when Jiwon grabs his hand tightly .

" Can we meet again ? Just you and me and I mean no harm . I just love to talk with you ." Jiwon eyeing the boy's reaction . He doesn't aware the grip on Kyuhyun's hand makes the boy hurt .

" Ahjusshi , can you let go of my hand ? You're hurting me ." says Kyuhyun with a fear looks in his eyes .

Jiwon shocks when he realises his action . " Oh my god , I'm sorry son..I'm so sorry ." He checks the boy wrist which has turn red due to the grip . The red mark is visibly shows on the boy's wrist because of his pale white skin .

" No it's okay ahjusshi . I'll get going first. " says Kyuhyun hurriedly as he notices a grim look from his Sungmin hyung who's looking at him from the car . He walks away from Jiwon before he hears the voice from the older again .

" But can I meet you again ?" Jiwon asks .

Kyuhyun turn back . " Sure ahjusshi , hope we can meet again after this ." says Kyuhyun before he runs to both of his brothers . Jiwon just stares at the boy who already runs to his brothers . He sighs as he wishes to stay with Kyuhyun more longer . He walks away from the park after he makes sure Kyuhyun has savely arrives to his brothers .

" Kyunie , who was with you just now ?" asks Sungmin who is feeling uncomfortable when he sees Kyuhyun with a stranger just now . Though he saw the stranger did nothing harmly to his brothers , he can't help but feel worry towards the youngest .

" He's the ahjusshi I met with Teukie hyung last month ." says Kyuhyun . He hides his right hand on his back as he notice the red marks that he obtained from Jiwon's grip still there . 

" Why are you hiding your hand ?" Sungmin asks in a serious tone . He saw the man had gripped Kyuhyun's just now though he didn't know it was hurting Kyuhyun or not .

Kyuhyun fidgets on his stand as he knows Sungmin is not in a good mood when he hears the way Sungmin asks him with that tone .  " Uhh , it's nothing hyung ." He doesn't dare to show his hand to Sungmin .

" Hyung , Kyunie..let's go . We're late .Yeye hyung has texted me just now asking about us ." Ryeowook interrupts both of them . He senses the tension between his brothers and he doesn't like it .

" Show it to me first..Kyu . " Sungmin grabs Kyuhyun hand and gasps when he sees the red mark on Kyuhyun's wrist .

" What he did to you ?! This is nothing you said ?" Sungmin raises his voice making Kyuhyun looks down with his mouth quivers as he prevent himself from crying .

" Hyung stop it , you're scaring him . Kyunie get inside the car now . I'll take a look for your hand later ." Ryeowook soothes Sungmin from his anger . The older maybe looks like a cute-sweet-little bunny when he is happy, but once he get angry none of them dare to approaches him . They do not want to risk their life with Sungmin's martial arts .

Kyuhyun obeys Ryeowook words as he get inside the car quickly with his red puffy eyes . When Sungmin watches the younger is on the verge of tears , he regrets for being harsh with him earlier . His panic side makes him acting like that .

" Oh my god , why have I done ." Sungmin sighs as he feels guilty for raising his voice to the youngest just now .

" It's okay , hyung . I know you're just care of Kyunie and afraid something happened to him . He will understand later . Let's go for now , I don't want we get lectured by the hyungs later ." Ryeowook smiles to his brother .

Sungmin nods before he smiles back to Ryeowook . Both of them get inside the car and look at Kyuhyun who still looking down at his trembling hand at the back seat . Judging from the look , they know Kyuhyun has cries . Sungmin doesn't say anything and starts drive the car to their home .

 

 

"Sir , the files I have emailed to you just now are all about Cho Kyuhyun information . About his school , his family and his health record ." Taecyeon speaks through the phone . 

" Thank you , Taecyeon .  Any update about Min Ah case ?" asks Jiwon as his eyes still eyeing his Ipad checking the files one by one in his car .

" Not yet sir . I will update to you once I found new information ." Taecyeon replies .

Jiwon ends the call with Taecyeon while his eyes still focusing on the new information he recieved from him .The new information makes Jiwon more easier to approach Kyuhyun .

 

 

Donghae excited to open the front door when he heard the car has parked in the porch . He's waiting for his favourite snacks that he ordered from Sungmin and Ryewook when the two go to the supermarket .

" You're home !" Donghae opens the door and approaches them . He decides to help Sungmin to bring the groceries inside the house . He opens the car boot to take out the groceries .

Sungmin just smiles bitterly at him .

" Min Hyung , I'm going to take Kyunie with me ." says Ryeowook who just get out from the car with Kyuhyun who's not saying anything before he drags Kyuhyun inside the house . Donghae notices the sad looks on the youngest face before he is dragged into the house . He turns his looks at Sungmin who just lock the car and sends him a questioning look . He also realises the older doesn't say anything since they arrived .

" What is it , Hae ?" Sungmin asks when he notice Donghae face .

" Is everything okay ? You...seems different  Kyunie too ." Donghae asks carefully .

Sungmin sighs . " Where's Teukie hyung ? " Sungmin asks back not answering Donghae question .

Donghae frustrated as Sungmin ignoring his question but he just shruggs it off since Sungmin mood is no better ." He's at the lounge talking with Chullie hyung and Kangin hyung ." Donghae answers .

" Thank you ." Sungmin replies shortly before he bring the groceries inside followed by Donghae .

In the upstairs , Ryeowook is busy attending Kyuhyun wrist . He put the massage oil on Kyuhyun's wrist and rubs it slowly . The red mark is already invisible . Kyuhyun stays on the bed quietly letting the older helps him . His mind is occupied with Sungmin face as he is still upset when Sungmin raised his voice to him though he knew Sungmin didn't mean it .

" Kyu , i'm done . Does it hurt anymore ?" Ryeowook asks the youngest softly after he put the oil on the desk at the side of Kyuhyun's bed .

Kyuhyun shakes his head and mutters a 'thank you' to Ryeowook slowly . " Hyung , did Min hyung still angry with me ? I didn't mean to lie at him ." says Kyuhyun while his hand playing with hem of his shirt .

" No , Kyunie . Don't worry . Min hyung was just worried about you when he saw you talked with a stranger before . Then he saw this red mark on your wrist . He will be fine ." Ryeowook smiles reassuringly . He caresses the boy's hair to lessen the boy's worry .

" But , what are you talking about with that uncle earlier ? The way he looked at you was like he know you well  ." asks Ryeowook as he reminds the scene in the park earlier .

" We talk nothing important hyung . He only say hello to me since he saw me alone in the park . I don't think he know me well , hyung . We only met once before when Teukie hyung had a meeting with him . " explains Kyuhyun though he quite surprised when he saw the man talked to him before .

" Then , why he was holding your hand until it got red like this ? I'm sure he held your hand tightly right ?" Ryeowook asks suspiciously not satisfies with Kyuhyun answer .

" He didn't mean it hyung . He just stopped me to ask whether we can meet again or not ." Kyuhyun answers honestly .

" Then , what's your answer ?"

" Hyung , are you trying to integorrate me ? You're asking me as if I made a big mistake . I'm sorry for talking to him earlier if you're angry about that ." Kyuhyun starts to get annoyed . He puffs his cheek and lying on his bed facing the other side . 

Ryeowook shocks when Kyuhyun is acting like this ." I'm sorry , Kyunie . That's not what I mean . I was just curious why the man earlier was talking to you . " Ryeowook tries to reason with the youngest . Seeing no respons from the youngest  , Ryeowook sighs and move away from the bed .

" I'm sorry for making you upset , Kyunie ." Ryeowook pats Kyuhyun shoulder before he walks away .

" Wookie hyung ." Kyuhyun mutters loud enough to make Ryeowook to stop at his track .

" I'm sorry for being rude ." says Kyuhyun as he already standing right behind Ryeowook . 

" It's okay Kyu..omo! Since when you come to me ?" Ryeowook surprises when he turns his back seeing Kyuhyun standing at him . He smiles when he sees the pouty face .

" Hyung ...you're mad at me ?" Kyuhyun asks hesitantly .

Ryeowook let out a small laughs when he hears that . " Aigoo , why would I be mad at this cute brother of mine ? No , I'm not , Kyunie . Don't be sad anymore or else I'm gonna tell Teukie hyung ." says Ryeowook while pokes at Kyuhyun cute pointy nose .

Kyuhyun release a relieves smile when he knows the older is not angry with him . He hugs the older . Though he is younger than Ryeowook , he's already has the same height with him .

" I'm going out first . I'll be in the kitchen to help Minnie hyung if you need me ." says Ryeowook with a smile .

" No , I don't need you . I want to go to Bummie hyung after this . We have another game battle ." Kyuhyun grins at Ryeowook before he left the room .

 

 

The Monday seems normal for the others but not for Leeteuk . Two days his mind is occupied with the last conversation between him and Sungmin . His worrieless about the youngest comes again . He can't even gives his full attention in the office until he almost mess up in the morning meeting earlier .

He is staring at the document carelessly and flipping it without interest . ' What if he really wants to take Kyuhyun ? What if it is true ? No..? Arghh!' Leeteuk shouts in his mind .

Last Saturday ...

He is happily chatting with Heechul and Kangin . They are chatting about nonsense stuff and sometimes they're pissing off each other . Especially Heechul and Kangin . That's how they show their love between each other . Let's call it as tough love .

Leeteuk sees Sungmin who is just come back from buying groceries walking to his direction . He wonders why Sungmin's expression is not good as if something happened . Heechul and Kangin do not aware Sungmin presence as they're busy fighting over something only god knows what . Leeteuk notices the looks Sungmin gives to him . Sungmin walks straightly to the open sliding door heading to the garden .

" Guys , I'm going to the garden for awhile . You guys are so noisy ." tells Leeteuk to the duo before he walks to the garden . He will gives a salutes if Heechul and Kangin listen to his word just now .

He walks pass the sliding door and finding Sungmin who's staring at the fish pond . The fish pond is located in the middle of the garden that have been made by their late mother .

" Min , are you okay ?" Leeteuk pats Sungmin's shoulder . He sends a concern looks to the younger .

" I got mad at Kyunie earlier when we finished shopping ." Sungmin sighs as says the word .

" For what reason ? Did he not listening to you ?" Leeteuk asks softly .

" He talked to the stranger earlier . Actually , I'm not worrying about that . But when I saw the way that man looked at Kyu makes me panic and lashed it to Kyu . " tells Sungmin .

Leeteuk becomes restless when hears that . " Who's that man ? Do you know him ?" Leeteuk asks .

" No . but Kyu knows him . He told me he met the man during the dinner with you last month . I really didn't mean to be mad at him . I lost my control when I saw the man grabbed his hand ." explains Sungmin . He doesn't notice the pale Leeteuk .

" Yo..you..said..he grabbed Kyu ? What did they talked about ?" Leeteuk tries to control his trembling voice . The fear builds inside his body when he knows who's that man .

" He only grabbed him for a while only before he released Kyu's hand back . I didn't know what they were talking about . I feel scared when I saw his face . It wasn't that his face looked bad but I got the feeling he wanted something from Kyu . I don't know if it was just my feeling ." tells Sungmin . He looks at the oldest who is trembling at his place .

" Hyung are you ok ?" Sungmin calls his brother and shakes the oldest to wake him from the thoughts .

" No I can't let this happen . I'll not let Kyuhyun go ." Leeteuk talks to himself . He almost hyperventilates before Sungmin calms him .

" Hyung..what are you talking about ?" Sungmin tries to calm the oldest . Then he senses something when he sees Leeteuk panic state .

" Do you know that man hyung ?" Sungmin stares at Leeteuk .

" Min...." Leeteuk looks at Sungmin helplessly.

Leeteuk sighs deeply as he remembers the talked . He tries to focus on his work back . He can't let the emotion take over him . He will try to act rationally to face this problem .

Just when he starts looking at the documents , the sounds from his phone disturbs him . He answers the call without looking at the number .

" Hello ."

"Leeteuk-shi , this is me ." the caller introduces himself .

" Mr.Cho..." says Leeteuk as he recognizes the voice . His heart seems to stop for a while .

" We need to talk ...about Kyuhyun ." 

 


Finish this Chapter <3 

Enjoy the reading ~~~

I'm sorry for not updating last night as I wasn't feeling well . I hope you like this chapter . :)