The Birthday ( Part 1 )

Our Little Star

Eunhyuk and Donghae open the door slightly and peek inside the room . They can see all of their brothers are gathering in that room except for one . Well , its the meeting room that they always use if they want to discuss about something related with their family . The twins arguing in front of the room as they quarrel about who's going to get inside first since they already late for the meeting .

" Yah ! How long are you guys going to stand there ?! You better get inside the room now before I lose my temper !" a sudden shouts from the room making the twins jolt and fall right in front of the room . Eunhyuk and Donghae rub their pain elbow before turn their look to the 10 young men who seem pissed off at them .

" We're sorry hyung ." Donghae grins at his pissed off brothers while scratching his non-itchy head . He nudges Eunhyuk as the older twin being oblivious about their angry brothers .

" Oh , hyung . Sorry , we didn't notice the time during practised just now ." says Eunhyuk before dragging Donghae to sit at their own chair . The twins gulp their own saliva as Kangin keep glaring at them . It was Kangin voice just now .

" Ehem , since we can't be too long in here , why not we discuss it now ? Hannie why are you calling us suddenly ? Is there something important ?" Leeteuk voice out to ease the tension in the room .

" Yeah , hyung . I was shocked when you texted to meet in the meeting room . And why are we not waiting for Kyunie ?" asks Ryeowook . Usually they will gather with everyone unless they want to hide something from the others . Kyuhyun is not the mansion as the boy goes to Changmin house to play game his bestfriend .

" Should we wait for Kyunie ? " Kibum adds . Everyone look at Hankyung with a curious face . It is so rare for Hankyung to gather with them since their Chinese brother spending most of his time in China . They haven't use this room since the last meeting two months ago for their mother's birthday .

Hankyung only sighs when he looks at his cluesless brothers . " Are you guys too busy these days until all of you can't even guess why are we here today ? I thought I'm the one who should be forget about this , but all of you ? " Hankyung seems a bit dissapointed with the others reaction .

Heechul who shocks at Hankyung sad face pats Hankyung shoulder to calm him ." Hannie , can you explains to us ? Why are you suddenly mad at us like this ?" Heechul persuades his same age brother . 

" Hyung , is it about Kyunie ? " Siwon asks . He had thought about it since he didn't see Kyuhyun when he entered the meeting room before . He feels a bit guilty as he still unable to guess the main purpose of this meeting .

" It's about Kyunie's birthday guys . How come all of you didn't even remember about this ? His birthday is this Wednesday ." Hankyung let out a long sighs .

The others seems shocks and guilty at Hankyung answers . ' I'm such a bad brother .' That thought keep lingering in their mind since they forgot about the youngest birthday . They never forget about it before this .

" This Wednesday ?!" Ryeowook exclaimes . He quickly shut his mouth when the older brothers glares at him .

" I'm sorry Hannie , I guess I'm too busy this month until I don't even remember about his birthday . Kyunie must be sad if he knows we almost forget his birthday ." says Leeteuk . 

" Me too Hannie .I'm such a bad brother . Thank you for reminding us ." Heechul smiles apologetically at Hankyung .

" We're sorry too hyung ." says Sungmin as the representative of younger brothers . The younger one look down to the table not daring to face Hankyung .

" Enough , guys . You shouldn't say sorry to me . It is not my birthday after all . Let me straight to the point , since all of you realised the reason I called for all of you ...I've planned to make a surprise birthday party for Kyunie since I don't remember when was the last time we make a surprise birthday party for him . What do you think ?" explains Hankyung . His fingers tap the table waiting for the others' anwers patiently .

" Well , it's a good idea . But his birthday is on the workday . Wouldn't it's a little bit difficult for us to hold a surprise party for him ? " Shindong asks .

" How about you , hyung ? Since you're the one who stays in China . It'll be difficult for you to fly back here on Wednesday ." Siwon interrupts . The twins nod their head in agree .

" I already take a leave for this whole week ." Hankyung says with a smirk . The others gasp in disbelief .

" Why you didn't tell us earlier Hannie ?" asks Heechul in a mocking tone .

" Look , I've planned for it since last week . I didn't even thought to tell you guys about this since I was sure all of you will take initiative to take a leave for this Wednesday ." Hankyung sighs again before he continues . " Okay , I'm sorry for not telling you about my sudden leave . I just thought to have more precious time with Kyunie as I'm the one who spend the least time with him . Regarding the birthday party , I'm sure there will be no problem to hold it on the workday since it's only among us . I wish all of you can put aside all the work and other activities just for this Wednesday . I'm sure he miss to be together with all of us . " Hankyung eyeing the others .

" You're right Hannie hyung . Kyunie always told me that he miss all of us to be together since we're getting busy with our own stuff . Although we're seeing each other on weekend , we still didn't do anything much . I'm okay with this , hyung . You too , right Bummie ?" Ryeowook looks at Kibum who sits silently beside him .

" I don't mind ." Kibum replies cooly .

" I'm sure I don't have anything important on this Wednesday since I only have two classes . So I can go home early on that day ." says Sungmin . He smiles at the older .

"We're okay with it too ."says Eunhyuk after he discuss with Siwon and Donghae . 

" Me too , as long as we have foods ." Shindong replies making the others shot a disbelief look at him .

" What ? You know I love eating right ?" Shindong exclaimes .

" Yeah , we know it hyung ." Kibum answers with a emotionless face . Seriously this kid , does he have emotion or not ? Kangin thought .

Then , the younger brothers turn their look at the four older except for Hankyung waiting for their answers . They know among all of them , Leeteuk , Heechul , Kangin and Yesung are the busiest one for their career .

" I can close the clinic early this Wednesday . I owned the clinic after all ." says Heechul with his hand flips his red hair .

" We can come home early . " Kangin and Yesung say together .

" If that so , I'll make sure to clear my schedules on that day . Anything for Kyunie ." Leeteuk says with a smiles . Leeteuk can sees the others smiles happily when he agree to Hankyung's suggestion .

" Wait , is Mother already know about the plan ? Have you told her ?" Donghae interrupts .

" Don't worry , I'll be the one who'll tell her ." Hankyung reassures .

" So , how are we going to divert Kyunie attention from this event ?" Yesung asks .

" Here is the plan ..." Hankyung begins to discuss with his brothers . He'll make sure this birthday party will the best for Kyuhyun .

 

Kyuhyun walk at the side of the road on his way back to mansion . He's humming his favourite song Your Eyes by Super Junior KRY with his ease heart . He looks at the bright skies and smiles warmly . Changmin house a.k.a mansion is not that far from his place which is the main reason he forbid his brothers to send him to Changmin's . Suddenly he thinks of something .

" This Wednesday is my birthday .I wonder if the others remember about this " Kyuhyun muttered to himself . He thinks about the wish for his upcoming birthday .

" I wish I can always stays with mother and hyungs forever . I don't want anything else but them . Their presence are the greatest gift for me ." Kyuhyun smiles when he thinks about the wish .

Without he realized , he already reaches the mansion . He walk to the mahagony doors happily . " I'm home !" Kyuhyun opens the door widely before he runs to the living room looking for the others .

" Noona , where is everyone ?" asks Kyuhyun when sees nobody at the downstairs . 

" Oh , kyu . You're back . Your brothers are in upstairs and your mother is there ." says Suzy , the youngest maid in the mansion . Kyuhyun looks at Suzy's direction . 

" Thank you noona ." Kyuhyun replies before he throws his backpack on the sofa and heading to the lounge as he sees his mother sitting there with a magazine on her hands .

" Mother !" Kyuhyun hugs his mother from behind .

" Hi , my baby ." Mrs. Kim smiles warmly . She puts the magazine on the table and pull Kyuhyun to sit beside her .

" Did you have fun with Changmin ?" She asks while caressing Kyuhyun's head softly . Kyuhyun take his chance to pamper with his mother as he lying on his mother's lap . He loves it when his mother caressing his hair .

" Yeah , I beat him again in Starcraft ! He should admit that I'm best when it comes to game . Even Bummie hyung can't beat me ." Kyuhyun replies excitedly . Mrs. Kim just chuckles at her son's cuteness .

Kyuhyun tells everything about his game session with Changmin while Mrs.Kim just listening to it . He suddenly falls asleep at Mrs .Kim laps when Mrs.Kim keeps caressing his fluffy hair .

" I love you so much , dear ." says Mrs Kim and kisses the youngest forehead lovingly . She lets Kyuhyun sleeps in that position for a while .

Yesung who just come to downstairs looks at the scene . He smiles at it .

 


Hello readers ! I'm back !

Here it is the chapter 18 .

I've decided to split this chapter into two since this chapter is a little bit longer than the other chapter . I'll update the next part tomorrow . :)

Happy Eid Mubarak to those who celebrating it . XD

Enjoy the reading and feel free to drop a comment ~~

Thank you and welcome to my new subscribers and to those who upvoting this story . I really loves it .  I've never expect this story will have 43 subscribers since I'm still the beginner . Thank you very much . 

Keep reading and loving this story ^^