Runaway

Our Little Star

Min Ah looks at her sleeping baby and caresses his cheek gently . Deep in her heart , she feels grateful for having this precious gift in her life . " Kyuhyun-ah , if only you know how much I love you , my son ." she whispers as tears begin form in her eyes .

" But , I'm sorry dear . I can't let you to be with me . It will only makes you life in danger . I wish no one will never know about your existance , baby so that no one can hurt you . So many cruel people want to hurt you ."

She lays her body beside her baby on the bed and closes her eyes reminiscing the past .

Flashback...

She decided to take a walk at the park for a while after done buying groceries for her house . She felt so calm and enjoyed the beautiful scenary alongside the park . The winds blew gently as it caressed her cheeks . Her another empty hands touched her pregnant stomach and smiled warmly . She couldn't wait to welcome the precious gift in another two weeks ." Baby , I can't wait to see you ."

She , Kang Min Ah had challeging path in her life . She grew up in alone in orphanage when her parents passed away due to the accidents when she was just 5 years old . She learnt how struggled her life was . Being thrown by people , got bullied by her schoolmates . Alone . That was the only word that could described her life before she met the almost perfect guy , Cho Ji Won . Handsome , Rich , Smart , Kind , too many words to descibe about him . They fell in love each other , got married and now she pregnant her husband child . 

But life was not sweet as we always thought . She knew she had face another hard part when her mother in-law hated her presence . Reason ? Well , because she was an orphan , poor , uneducated , the only trait couldn't be denied was her pretty face . Ji Won's mother despised her so much . The only reason why she was still with her husband was because of Ji Won's stubborness . They didn't live together when her mother in-law chased them out during their first meeting .She wished her mother in-law could accept her . She wanted her child to have a loving grandmother . 

Her mother in-law was one of the most influential person in Korea , or maybe in Asia and a part of Europe as she owned the largest 5 star hotel chains , The Athena . While , her late father in-law owned the biggest electronic company in Korea before he inherited to his son . Now , Ji Won was the CEO of Cho Electronics .

As she tired after dragging her pregnant body , she took a sit at the bench and appreaciated the beautiful Han River . She wanted to stay a little bit longer since her husband went to Japan for a bussiness trip . It had been two weeks . It couldn't be avoided as she knew Ji Won was a busy person . But , Ji Won had promised to her , he would be with her when the baby is coming .

When she was about to leave the place , she heard a familiar name coming from the lady's mouth who sat not really far from her . The lady was talking on the phone with someone .She had seen the lady before during her first meeting with Ji Won's family . That lady was there at her mother in-law mansion .She couldn't help but listened to her .

" I can't wait anymore aunty Cho !"

"..."

" What ways ? I've been waiting for him almost a year . I miss Ji Won oppa ."

"..."

" What ! Pregnant ? How do you know ? No way! I don't want oppa to have a baby with that low woman !"

Min Ah gasped when she heard that . Her mind wanted push away the thought of the pregnant woman was her . But her heart couldn't do it .

" I will do anything to get Ji Won oppa come back to me . That woman and her baby don't have right on my oppa ." that lady said with venom .

"..."

" I will call you later . I love you aunty Cho ." The lady ended her called with a smirked .

She went away from the park without noticing Min Ah presence .

No words could be form after listening word from that lady . She took a deep breath as her breathing became uneven . A tears kept falling from her eyes . She never expected , her mother in-law hated her that much to the point in planning with that lady on how to destroy her marriage with Ji Won . ' How did she know I'm pregnant ? Oppa never has a connection with his mother after being chased out from the house .' she thought .

She felt a soft kicking inside her stomach . Maybe , her baby knew she was sad . It made her realised she only had her child in this world . Sooner or later , she didn't know maybe Ji Won will leave her and make up with his mother . " Baby , don't worry ok ? I will protect you with all my life . I will never let people hurt you dear . They can hurt me , but not you , my little angel . You're too precious dear ." she said with sad smile while caressing her stomach . 

Starting from that day , she never came out from her house as she afraid someone might attempted to hurt her or the baby inside her . When her husband called , she just told him everything was fine not wanting to make her husband worried about her . It had been a week she trapped in her own house . Until that day came .

Her mother in law and that lady were right in front of her house . They came without hesitation and started banging her front door loudly . " Hey , I know you're inside . Come out now !" a voice from the young lady echoed . She felt scared . Her hands kept holding her stomach as if she wanted to protect the baby .

" Shshh , don't make me embarass with your attitude . Come one , use your sense dear . of course that low woman doesn't dare to open this door . Knowing we are at her house . Here , the keys ." she heard her mother in-law said .

" Where did you get it aunty ?"

" Well , thanks to my stupid son who believes that I'm deeply regret for kicking him out and hate his wife . That's how I got this keys . He gave me before he went to Japan ." with that she opened the door widely shocking Min Ah who standing at the corner .

She tried to ran away from those two but unfortunately the lady grabbed her hairs strongly making her let a out a small scream .

" Where do you want to go huh ?" said the lady with a smirked .

" Please .. it's hurt . Don't hurt me ." she pleaded .

Her mother in-law just smiling satisfiedly at the scene . To her , she didn't have to make her hands dirty in order to get rid of that woman .

" You don't want me to hurt you ? " the lady asked . Then she laughed sarcastically .

" What if , I hurt this ?" asked her and punched Min Ah stomach .

" Arghh...please don't ." Min Ah let out a groan of pain .

Her hands tried to reach a support at the chair after being thrown by the lady . She felt her stomach was so much in pain . No ! She can't let anyone to hurt her baby . The lady approached her once again and slapped her face repeatedly . 

" Mother , please stop her ." Min Ah cried while looking at her mother in-law . But who was she kidding right ? Her mother in-law just standing there like a statue and looked at her emotionless .

" Do you think she cares about you ?!! This baby , it doesn't deserve to stay alive ! " the lady shouted in front of Min Ah face while pointing at her stomach harshly .

Min Ah kept holding her tears tried to find some strength to get off from that lady . Just when the lady was about to slap her once again , her hand reached the glass bottle and she immediately hit the lady head with all her might . The lady fainted with blood oozing from her head .

" What have you done ?!" her mother in-law shocked seeing the lady was already unconscious . Her mother in-law tried to wake up the lady.

She didn't care anymore and tried to run away from them as soon as possible . She grabbed the chair for her support and held her stomach . She left the scene ignoring the shouts from her mother in-law . She cried as she was holding the pain in her stomach . " I'm sorry baby , be patient ok ." she said tried to slow down the pain by herself . 

She let her legs dragged her as far as possible until she didn't recognised the place . She already went out of the city . It was night .She felt a drop of water on her face . She knew it was going to be rain soon . Her stomach was in pain again . The pain still didn't subsided even after she tried to take a deep breath . The pain was unbearable . " Baby , please . Not now ." she pleaded .Her legs was about to give up .She tried to walk again until she saw a mahagony mansion not too from her .

The rain started to rain heavily accompanied with a loud thunder and storms . She gathered her strength and finally she reached in front of the mansion . She rang the bell repeatedly hoping someone inside the mansion will come out .

She held the gate as if she held her life on it until she saw a woman who is older than her and a boy who she assumed as the woman's son opened the gate and came to her . 

She looked at them pleadingly before her eyes getting unfocused . " Please ...please help me . I'm about to give birth ." that was the last word she remembered before she lost unconscious .

 

 

Min Ah wakes up from her sleep after hearing a soft cry from baby Kyuhyun . She realises she has been asleep for a long time . The clock in the room shows 4 am .

She pats her baby's chest softly until the cry subsides . She smiles at it . " You're such a good boy . When you grow up , you'll be a great person Kyuhyun . I know you're going to be smart boy . Always be healthy ok ?" she talks to her baby .

Baby Kyuhyun sleeps again . Min Ah looks at her baby longly . For the last time , she touches every traits on her baby face . What a beautiful son she has . A pale white skin , the small and thin lips , the cute nose . Everything on her baby following her traits , except for those pair of doe-eyes . Those eyes reminds her of someone . Her husband .  She kisses her baby's forehead deeply as tears starts drop from her eyes .

Min Ah wipes her tears and move from the bed . She put the letter she wrote last night beside the baby . She takes a heavy step towards the door not before she looks at her baby for the last time . She has to do this . She has to go before everyone wake up and stop her .

" This maybe the last time I see you , little angel . Goodbye , my baby ." 

 

 


Chapter 4 is done <3

Enjoy the reading ~~~ :)