The Beginning of Sorrow

Our Little Star

Kyuhyun runs to the downstairs with a genuine smiles on his face . He dashes to the dining room to have a breakfast with his family . The others can see that their youngest being a happy kid today . Kyuhyun's mood is good today since he still happy when he remembers about the surprise party they held last night .

" Kyu , you're wearing the watch I gave you !" Siwon says excitedly as soon as Kyuhyun settles at his sits . He sees the new watch that he gave to Kyuhyun as present is wore on Kyuhyun left wrist .

" Yes hyung . Do you like it ?" Kyuhyun asks .

" Of course I like it ." Siwon pinches Kyuhyun's cheek .

" Kyu , why you don't wear the new bag ?" Sungmin asks with jealousy . He had bought Kyuhyun the latest Nike school bag for Kyuhyun .

" Aigoo , hyung . I'll wear the new bag if this bag is worn out ok ? For now , let's keep it first ." says Kyuhyun with his hand pointed to his school bag .

" Okay ." Sungmin replies . He creates a small pout before continue eating his breakfast .

The others just laughs watching Sungmin pouty face .

" Kangin ,I'm going to pick Kyuhyun from school today . Are you fine with it ?" Hankyung asks as he knows today is Kangin's turn to pick Kyuhyun from the school . Ryeowook and Kibum unable to go home with them today as they will have a study group with their friends in the library for the upcoming test next week .

" Sure hyung . No problem ." Kangin answers politely . He knows Hankyung wants to have more time with Kyuhyun .

" Really hyung ?!" Kyuhyun eyes widens in adorable way when he hears it .

Hankyung let out a small laughs and nods at the youngest . Kyuhyun being the excited one , bring himself closer to Hankyung and kiss the older's cheek .' You're so cute ." Hankyung says in his mind .

 

                                                                        

Leeteuk sighs when he looks at the big building in front of him . The building is owned by Cho Electronics . Today he will have another meeting with Mr. Cho to discuss the progression of the project that they have work together . The memory of the past meeting still in his mind . The looked that Mr.Cho gave to his brother is not something easy to be forgotten .

" I should be professional today . Don't let the past meeting effect me on today's meeting . It's not like he'll meet Kyuhyun after this . I hope so ." Leeteuk says to himself . He walk into the building and heading to the elevator . Then he step inside and quickly push the 10th floor button .

When the elevator opens , he steps outside and looks around the area before the young lady come to him . " Excuse me sir , may I help you ?" the lady asks .

" I'm Park Leeteuk from Sapphire . I have a meeting with Mr.Cho today . Where should I heading ?" Leeteuk replies with a smiles .

" Oh Leeteuk-shi . I'm sorry for not recognize you . I'm still new here ." the young lady bows to Leeteuk .

" It's ok . "

" Let me show you the way ." the young lady assists Leeteuk the way to the meeting room .

The meeting room is opened reveals Mr. Cho sitting at one side of the long table waiting for Leeteuk . Leeteuk smiles at him .

" Nice to meet you , Mr.Cho ." Leeteuk shakes his hand .

" Nice to meet you too ." Mr.Cho replies .

" Eunji-shi , could you please prepare a tea for him ? " Mr.Cho instructs his secretary who's coming with Leeteuk just now .

" Yes , Mr.Cho . " says Eunij before she closes the door .

" How have you been ? It's been a months since our last meeting ." Mr.Cho asks friendly towards Leeteuk .

" I'm fine . Mr. Cho . Thank you for concerning me ." 

" Well then , shall we start ?" Mr.Cho starts to focus on their meeting .

Leeteuk begins to open the related files and explains it to Mr.Cho . They discuss it quite a long time . Cho Electronics will be the one produces all the lights and electronics stuff in Sapphire's new theme park in Jeju which is called ' Sapphire World' . They are so engross in discussion until they do not realise the time . Both of them end the meeting two hours later .

" Thank you for the cooperation Mr.Cho ." says Leeteuk .

" Welcome , I'm glad to be able working with someone like you ." Mr.Cho replies . He admits Leeteuk is one of the best young successful CEO out there . He's quite proud seeing Leeteuk's way in working .

" Someone like me ? " Leeteuk laughs ."Well , there's a lot of thing I still need to learn . " Leeteuk answer confidently . He takes a sip of a tea that is already warm .

" How's Mrs . Kim ? I don't see her on the bussiness world quite a lot these days after her retirement . " Mr.Cho asks as he tries to bring out the conversation .

" You mean , my mother ? She's decided to just stay at home and relaxes herself . She's doesn't want to involve in bussiness matters anymore ."

" I'm sure she must be so happy to have a wonderful sons like all of you . I've read about your family though and it's quite unique and interesting ." says Mr.Cho . He stares at the young man sincerely . Somehow , his mind remind him of someone the boy that he had seen before .

" Unique and interesting ? What do you mean ?" Leeteuk asks as he quite confuse with the statement . He doesn't realise what this conversation will lead to .

" Your brothers , all of you came from different background right ? But , the family bond between all of you is not something that can be joke . I could feel it when I read the story about your family . And when I saw three of you during the last meeting made me respects your family more . That's why I said your family is unique and interesting . If my question is not offended , how did all of you become one family ?" Mr.Cho asks . He tries to read Leeteuk's expression as he afraid his question may offend the young CEO .

" It's alright , Mr Cho . Well , most of us came from orphanage . My mother adopted us immediately when she saw us ." Leeteuk answers . He feels a little uncomfortable when Mr.Cho starts questioning him about his family .  But he controls his expression not wanting to get notice by Mr.Cho .

" When you said most of you come from orphanage , that means some of the others is adopted in another way ? What about your youngest brother ? As far as I remembered his name is Cho Kyuhyun right ? Did he came from orphanage too ?" Mr.Cho asks directly . He doesn't aware the change in Leeteuk's expression .

' Damn it ! I should have realised earlier . He must be want to know about Kyuhyun .' Leeteuk says in his mind .

" Look , Mr Cho . I don't want to be rude here but I don't quite understand what are you trying to imply . Is it important for you to ask our Kyuhyun background ?" asks Leeteuk . His voice is quite louder than before . He already lose his cool attitude that he always shows to the others . Leeteuk is not always like this unless there's something makes him piss off .

" I'm sorry for my sudden question Leeteuk-shi . I thought my question will not bring any harm ." Mr. Cho apologizes to Leeteuk as he can see the anger in Leeteuk's eyes .

Leeteuk calm down himself when he hears the apologizes from Mr.Cho . " It's okay . I'm sorry too for raising my voice towards you . I think we shouldn't discuss anything that is not related with a our project after this . Especially if it's about my family .I hope you understand ." says Leeteuk before he stands up .

Mr.Cho nods at him . He knows he was a bit too much when he asked about Kyuhyun just now .

" I'm going first . " Leeteuk gives a small smiles before he go out from the room .

' There's something off about him just now . He was fine when I asked him about his family . But why he looks so angry when I suddenly mention Kyuhyun . As if he wants to hide something from me . I should find it out soon . If it's true , then Kyuhyun is my ...' Mr.Cho says in his mind .

Then he take out his phone and dialing the number . He's waiting for the answer .

" Hello Taecyeon-shi . I need your help ." says Mr. Cho to the caller .

 

                                                                   

Kyuhyun jumps off from his sits when he sees Hankyung's car . He runs to the older as soon as the older come out from his car . Hankyung smiles at him .

" Hyung ~~" Kyuhyun hugs the older tightly .

" Aigoo , Kyunie . I can't breath ." says Hankyung jokingly .

Kyuhyun releases the hugs and peck his brother's cheek

" Where are we going after this hyung ?" Kyuhyun asks .

" You want to go somewhere ? Don't you tired ?" Hankyung asks him back with his hand the boy's hair .

" No I'm not . Come one hyung , why not we have some ice cream ?" Kyuhyun blinks his eyes cutely at his brother .

" Ice cream ? It seems like a good idea . Let's get inside the car ." Hankyung replies .

Hankyung is about to drive when suddenly his phone is ringing . He looks at the caller on the phone's screen . It is from Heechul . He doesn't why but his heart starts to thump irregularly . He answers the call .

" Hello , Chullie . Why you're suddenly call me ?"

" Hannie , where are you right now ?" Heechul asks . Hankyung can sense Heechul is trembling judging from his voice .

" I'm just fetching Kyunie from school . What's wrong with your voice Chullie ? Is everything okay ?" Hankyung asks again . 

Kyuhyun just watches Hankyung keep frowning when he is talking with Heechul . He sits quietly not wanting to interrupt their conversation .

" Come to Seoul Hospital now ." says Heechul in a broken voice .

" Why ? What's wrong ? Chullie answer me !" Hankyung asks in panic making Kyuhyun scared at his own seat . He knows Heechul is crying .

" Mother....she's involve in accident ." answers Heechul .

Hankyung drops his phone as soon as he hears that word . His eyes is gathering tears . He looks at Kyuhyun when he feels a warm trembling hand is holding his arm .

" Hyung , what happen ? Why are you crying ?" Kyuhyun asks . His voice is shaking .

" Kyu...it's mother .." Hankyung unable to form his sentence . 

" Mother ..what's wrong with her ?" 

" She had an accident ." says Hankyung . 

Hearing that , Kyuhyun's world turns dark and his head feels dizzy . His hand loosen from holding Hankyung arm . " Kyu..kyu..wake up." he hears Hankyung voice is shouting at him before he falls into unconscious .

 


Done with this chapter . <3

I realised I've made a lot of spelling error for the last chapter . I'm sorry if it make some you confuse when reading it .

Enjoy the reading <3

Welcome again to my new subscribers :)