The Hurtful Memories

Our Little Star

A/n : This chapter is focusing on Cho family only so there will be no Kyuhyun part . 


The awkward silence is filled in Mr.Cho car . Mr. Cho mind keeps flashing the image of the boy that he had meet just now . The innocent look on that boy face makes him wants to know about the boy more . That thin rosy lips , pale white skin , cute pointed nose . 

"Cho Kyuhyun ." he mumbles that name . 

' Why is your face remind me to someone ?'

" That boy is simply beautiful . Just like you , Min Ah ." Mr . Cho mutteres himself with a smile .

" Master Cho , are you okay ? You seems distracted ." says Min Jun . His most loyal bodyguard and driver . He has been with Cho family or exactly with Mr.Cho for 16 years . Mr.Cho treats him as a close friend since he is the one who always by Mr.Cho side and somehow he listens to every problems that Mr.Cho faced .

Mr. Cho wakes from his thoughts . " Yeah , I'm okay . I'm just tired ." Mr.Cho smiles at his bodyguard a.k.a close friend .

" Min Jun can we stop by somewhere ?"  asks Mr .Cho . 

" Sure . Where do you want to go ?" 

" To my old house ."

After hearing Mr. Cho answers , Min Jun changes the lanes and drives to the destination .

 

Flashback...

Ji Won smelt a bouquet of roses he bought when he just arrived at the airport  . He couldn't wait to meet his beautiful wife as he missed her so much . It was a torture for Ji Won to be in Japan for these past three weeks . He could only cure his love sick when he called her wife , Min Ah but it was too short for him . 

His worrieless towards his wife was huge when he had to left her three weeks ago as she was carrying their symbol of love , his child . He had promised Min Ah to be by her side when she was ready to deliver . For last night , he was a bit guilty as he didn't called Min Ah as usual because he was busy to finalize the meeting in Japan .

Ji Won rode a taxi and headed to their house . When he was on his cloud nine thinking about his wife , a sudden call from his mother shocked him . He sighed before he answered the call from his mother .

" Yes , mum ."

" Dear , please come home ."

" I'm sorry mum . I'll meet you tomorrow since I already on my way to my house . Min Ah is waiting for me ." Ji Won explains . He thought his mother would understand him as they had reconcile when his mother regretted what she had done .

" There's no one in your house , Ji Won . Min Ah is not there ." his mother answered with cold voice .

Ji Won stunned at his mother's answers .

" Why would Min Ah is not in our house ? She is not going anywhere mum as her due date is just around the corner ." Ji Won replied calmly as he tried to ease his heart .

" Listen to me dear , Min Ah is not there . I'm not lying . Please come home if you want to know ." his mother insisted .

Ji Won kept silence making his mother shouted his name through the phone . Ji Won ended the call without replying his mother .

" Sir , can we change the location ?" 

" Yes , mister ." the taxi driver replied

Ji Won told the taxi driver his new location which was his family mansion . His heart thumped crazily during the whole ride to his family mansion . He hoped that everything will be fine .

 

But what he saw the time he reached the mansion wasn't something good for him as he saw someone he wished to be last to see in his life . His so called girlfriend before he met with Min Ah . Hyerin .

He approached his mother who was waiting for him in the living room with Hyerin acted so clingy beside his mother . He wasn't looking at that woman though she was trying to get his attention .

" What is exactly I need to know mum ? Where's Min Ah ? Do you happen to know where she is ?" Ji Won asked hastily . He was really worried about his wife as he couldn't reach her when he tried to call her before he arrived at the mansion .

" Oppa ! Look at what she did to me ! this is all her fault . She's such ungrateful woman ." Hyerin said while pointing at her injured head . 

Ji Won looked at her sharply . No one ever dare to say such word towards his wife . " Don't you dare to call her like that ! She has a name . And what was she did to you ? As far I know , you're the one who always try to hurt her even though she's already married to me !" Ji Won hissed angrily .

Hyerin gulped in nervousness . Never once in her life she saw Ji Won this angry . She tried to gain his sympathy again when she managed to a pool of fake tears in her eyes . " You don't know her , oppa . She's is not kind heart as you always thought . This is the prove oppa , she hurt me . She knocked me with a glass bottle ! I was just trying to be nice with her . But look what I've got ." said Hyerin with tears in her eyes . Her heart was screaming in happiness when she saw Ji Won face change .

" Mum ?" Ji Won called his mother when his mother just stayed quietly there .

" Mum is it true ? Where's Min Ah ? Mum ! Answer me ! " he shouted at his mother when she remain silent , unmoving .

" It's true , son . I was there when she did that . She hurt Hyerin . I tried to stop her but she was too strong . She even pushed me dear ! She just ran away after she hit Hyerin ." explain his mother .

Ji Won gave both of them unbelievable look before let out sarcastic laugh making both his mother and Hyerin exchanged a feared glance .

" Do you think I believe that mum ? For god sake , Min Ah is pregnant for 8 months and soon entering 9 months , mum . And where the hell she got that strength to push you or to hurt her ?! By the way , thanks mum for creating such an excellent story . Based on what I heard from two of you just now , I know exactly what happened to her when you met her . How could you mum , I thought you already accept her ? I tried to believe you mum . I tried . Can't you learn to accept her ? Until when you're going to against our marriage . She had try her best not to hate you though you gave too much haters to her . Now , she's carrying my child yet you still hurt her . Tell me mum , what I should do to you for you to accept Min Ah ? Tell me !" Ji Won cried as he was too hurt .

Lady Cho tried to form a sentence from , but she couldn't . Her heart and mind were in mess when she saw her son crying . She thought her son was too strong and stubborn as he never cry in front of her . Was her too much ? She was only wanted the best for her son . But seeing her son crying making her heart clenched . This was the first time she saw Ji Won was too broken and hurt .

" Son ." Lady Cho called her son .

Ji Won wiped his tears and faced his mother . " Tell me , where is she ?"

" I..I..I don't know ." she stuttered . She felt powerless .

Ji Won didn't say any word as he suddenly turn his back to make his way to the frontdoor . 

" Where are you going , son ?" Lady Cho grabbed Ji Won's hand .

" Don't call me your son , if I still not meet with Min Ah . You have lost your right as my mum when you hurt her and my child ." Ji Won said .

" No son , please don't do this to me . I'm sorry !" she suddenly begged on her knees . Hyerin stood in shock when she saw Lady Cho did that . This was not she wanted to happen .

" I was too stupid when I let you know my place before . I thought you took care of her with love . I'm sorry mum , I had to do this . Min Ah and my child are my life . Just pray that I'll meet her mum then I will forgive you ." Ji Won said his last words before he left the mansion .

Lady Cho shouted her son's name . That day , she lost her only son . She realised she made unforgivable mistake for hurting her daugther in-law . She ignored Hyerin calling for her . She wanted her son back .

 

The hurt and sadness was part of Ji Won life when he unable to track his wife . He tried his best by using all of his connection to find her . He had been doing that for the whole week . He never came to work as his mind was in mess . His mother had come to beg for his forgiveness , but he was too hurt to do that . Day by day , he was like a walking zombie in his own house . He didn't eat anything nor he took a bath .

Lady Cho was heartbroken when she saw her son was acting like that . She never give up to persuade her son as her came to the house , and cooked for him . She was also tried her best to find her daughter in-law . For the first time , she managed to ignore Hyerin who kept coming to her and tried to beg her to be with her son . Little did she knew , Hyerin was holding a grudge when she was treated like a nobody by Lady Cho . She vowed to herself that Ji Won was hers and she would do anything just to get him .

After two suffering weeks , Lady Cho manage to make her son 'alive' but it was not too long when both of them recieved a shocked news about Min Ah . She was found dead due to hit and run . To make it worst , the police unable to find a clue about the accident and none of them could trace the suspect . When they asked about Min Ah's child , the police knows nothing about it since they only found Min Ah body at that place . Ji Won once again lived in a sorrow and nothing could bring his life back . This made Lady Cho put all the blame on herself for making her son life miserable .

Lady Cho did everything she could to redeem her mistakes to her son and her late daughter in-law . Everyday she came and prayed for Min Ah at her grave though she knew it couldn't bring her life back . She was always stayed with Ji Won .

The hurtful and suffered moment was last for three years . Ji Won had come back and forgave his mother . He realised by living in sorrow would never brought his wife to life . He being the obedient one agreed to marry with Hyerin as she didn't stop trying to get him . At least , he wanted to make his mother happy even if he had to fake his happiness . He knew his mother only wanted to see him happy .

Ji Won and Hyerin marriage life was not everyone always thought . His marriage with Hyerin would never be the same since she was not Min Ah and made Hyerin got on her nerves . Hyerin never let her mask off as she always act happy in front of everyone else . Lady Cho could sensed it though no one had told her about their marriage as she knew her son very well . But she didn't want to interfere her son's life as she was afraid she would make him hurt again .

Ji Won's love for Min Ah never dissapeared and it will always stayed deep in his heart .

 

 

Ji Won looks around the house and touches every stuff the house . He doesn't realise a trail of tears down to his cheeks . He is always coming to this house if he wants to cure his miss towards his late wife . Every single thing in the house brings him a bittersweet memories when she was still alive , It's been 16 years .

" Min Ah , I miss you my love ." Ji Won mutters as he sits alone in the spacious living room under the darkness .

 


Chapter 13 is here <3 

Enjoy the reading ~~~