The Dream

Our Little Star

Everyone in the mansion are doing their own stuff at night . Leeteuk and Hankyung are discussing about company progression in the study room . Kangin is already sleeping in his bedroom while Yesung accompanies Ryeowook to watch a movie marathon . The older lets Ryeowook stay up late as tomorrow is school holiday . Sungmin and Shindong are chatting in the lounge and having a cup of coffee . The twin , Donghae and Eunhyuk still having a dance practice in the dance room . Meanwhile , Kibum helps Siwon in practicing his script line for the upcoming drama festival in his university . Heechul is having a 'date' with his favourite cat , Heebum  . Kyuhyun is on the phone with his bestfriend , Changmin after finishing his homework .

" Finally , I can rest after having a war with Chemistry . Urghh , why is this chapter is so hard ?" Changmin complains to his friend .

" Yah ! Stop grumbling like that , you're sounds like an old man ." says Kyuhyun rolling his eyes due to his friend antic .His hand plays with his favourite pillow .

" Anyway kyu , is your family okay if I come over to your house tomorrow ?" Changmin asks . Though he has befriend with Kyuhyun for almost two months , tomorrow is the first time for Changmin to meet the whole Kyuhyun's family . He feels nervous . From what he have heard from Kyuhyun , all of Kyuhyun's brothers are really protective towards him . Changmin only met any one of  them a couple of time if his brother picked him late from school . Kyuhyun had invite him to come to his house as Kyuhyun wants to show Changmin the latest game he bought with Hankyung when they were shopping that evening .

" Don't worry Minnie . They will be glad to meet you . Especially my mother since he haven't meet you yet . I told her about you so many times ." Kyuhyun replies excitedly . He notices the nervousness in Changmin's voice .

" Kyu ! You're only tell a good things about me right ?!" Changmin shouts making Kyuhyun puts his phone away from his ear . ' Poor my ear ' Kyuhyun thought .

" Ouch , don't shout Minnie ." Kyuhyun snaps at him . Who ever thought that he is the bestfriend of someone with a loud voice like Changmin ? Since he is more too a quiet and calm person . Differ from Changmin .

" Sorry kyu . But seriously , what was exactly you told her ?" Changmin asks eagerly. 

Kyuhyun giggles at Changmin . " I didn't know you can be such a scaredy cat like this , Minnie . Of course I only told a good thing about you . The only bad things about you is you're a ' food monster' that's all ," says Kyuhyun with a laugh .

" Hey , it's not that bad okay . " tells Changmin . Kyuhyun can imagine a pout from the taller .

They continue talking about other stuff and teasing each other for two hours before Kyuhyun let out small yawn . Kyuhyun decides to end their conversation as he feels sleepy . Not long after he says goodbye to Changmin , he fall asleep without lying properly on his bed .

 

"Kyu , I always love you ." a soft woman voice is heard .

" Who's that ?" Kyuhyun asks with a timid voice .

Kyuhyun looks around him and he sees nothing . Only the darkness and a coldness fill the space . He feels scared as he doesn't see anyone . His body shivers due to cold temperature .

" Kyu , don't leave us ." another voice is heard . This time Kyuhyun sures that voice is from one of his brothers . He turn his back and trying to search his brother .

" Hyung ? Where are you ?" His eyes wander around the place . Then suddenly , his legs unable to move and making him falls hardly on the cold floor . A sharp pain takes over his body . Kyuhyun tries to stand on his feet , but he fails . 

He closes his ears with both his hands when he hears so many voice . Kyuhyun begins to cry .

" Come to us . We are your family ."

" No ! Don't leave us kyu ."

" You should die ! You're not deserve in this world !"

" You're our brother , kyu "

" Mother , hyung. Where are you ? I'm scared ." Kyuhyun sobs hardly . He needs his mother . He needs his brother . But , they are not here . 

From a far , Kyuhyun can see a twelve silhouettes look like his brothers wave their hand at him . He wants to run to them but his legs do not allow it and a sudden strong force pulls him behind .

" Hyung , help me !" Kyuhyun shouts . The twelve silhouettes frozen at their place looking at him with a sad face .

Kyuhyun notices another human like figure standing behind him . But he cannot see the face as a thick mist covering it . The person tries to reach Kyuhyun's hand .

" Come with us ." says the person .

Kyuhyun curls his body and wraps his arm onto his knees as if trying to protect himself from the unknown person . He ignores that person and looks at his brothers again . He can see the silhouttes start to fade away leaving him at the empty space with the unknown person .

" Hyungs , I want to go with you ! Don't leave me !" 

Kyuhyun starts struggling when another figure shows up and grab him harshly .

" Let me go !" Kyuhyun cries out . His face wet in tears . 

" You die!" the another figure shouts at his face and slaps him strongly making his head slamps on the floor . The blood is coming out from his mouth . Kyuhyun can see the figure smirks at him though he unable to recognise the face .

" Hyung ." Kyuhyun loses his conscious alone on the hard floor due to the impact .

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk decides to check up the youngest after they finishes the dance practice since they have not give a goodnight kiss to the youngest yet .

Donghae opens the door slowly afraid they may wake the youngest up as they are sure Kyuhyun must have sleep . It's already surpass his bedtime .

The scene in front of them make the twins rushes towards the youngest . Kyuhyun is tossing around on his bed with his body is sweating profusely .

" Oh my god ! Kyu ! Wake up . What happen to you ?!" Donghae tries to wake up the boy . Eunhyuk holds Kyuhyun's body to stop the tossing .

" Hyung ! Don't leave me !" Kyuhyun shouts in his sleeps making the twins' heart clench . This is the first time they sees Kyuhyun in this condition .

Donghae can see a stain of tears on the youngest cheeks . " BabyKyu , wake up dear . Don't make us scared ." says Donghae . He slaps Kyuhyun cheeks softly .

Kyuhyun eyes snaps open after getting slap so many times . He hugs Donghae tightly as soon as he recognises the older . Donghae can't help but crying when Kyuhyun is hugging him .

" Hyung , please don't leave me . I'm scared . I don't want to be alone ." Kyuhyun cries in Donghae's arms .

" Shshh , it was just a nightmare Kyu .I'm not leaving you ." Donghae soothes Kyuhyun by his back gently .

When Eunhyuk sees the youngest shows no signs to stop crying , he decides to call Heechul as he worries Kyuhyun may get an asthma attack if he continously crying .

" This is not good . I'm going to call Chullie hyung ." says Eunhyuk before he leaves the room .

" It's ok , kyu . We're not going anywhere . We're always with you . "  Donghae continues calming his brother . Soon , Kyuhyun's cries change into a small sobs .

" I love you hyung , don't leave me ." Kyuhyun keeps telling those word . His body becomes weak after crying so much .

Donghae push Kyuhyun's body gently to look at him after he feels Kyuhyun's hug loosen . He becomes scared again when Kyuhyun's face is pale like a white paper and his eyes close . 

" Kyu , hey . Are you okay ?" Donghae shakes Kyuhyun gently . Kyuhyun body limps at him .

" Kyu ! Hyung ! Help me ! He faints!" Donghae shouts in panic as he doesn't know what to do .

Not long after that , Heechul comes into the room and rushes to Donghae and Kyuhyun . Donghae stands up from the bed to give space for his brother to check on Kyuhyun . Eunhyuk calms his twin who's already crying hardly . 

Heechul's worry face cannot be hidden . " He's having a fever . Hyuk , please take my medical equipment ." Heechul instructs Eunhyuk . He then checks Kyuhyun's pulse . He can see the youngest breathimg is laboured .

One by one , the brothers and Mrs Kim fill Kyuhyun's room . They are worry of Kyuhyun . The fear build inside their body when they look at unconscious Kyuhyun .

Heechul let out a long relieves sighs after he done checking Kyuhyun . " He only have a fever . It seems like the dream has taken troll on his body . That's the reason he faint . He need to be supervise since I'm afraid he will get an attack during his sleep . He's breathing is uneven ." Heechul informs in a serious tones .

" Hyung let me take care of him for tonight ." says Donghae . He feels reluctant to let Kyuhyun away from his sight after what he saw earlier .

Heechul nods at him . " Call me if anything happen ." says Heechul .

All of them leave the room after kiss the unconscious Kyuhyun  except for Donghae . Donghae sits at the side of the bed and gently wraps his hand around Kyuhyun slender fingers . He kisses the hands softly .

" We're not going to leave you , Kyu . We're promise ." He caresses the boy's hair gently .

That night , Donghae watches for Kyuhyun almost 3 hours before he's getting sleepy . He sleeps on a chair with his head lying on Kyuhyun's hand . 

 


Done with Chapter 15 

Enjoy the reading <3

a/n : Thank you to those who keep commenting and reading this story . I really appreciate it . :)