Outing

Our Little Star

They walk around the shopping center after done eating . Yesung brings Kyuhyun to the game store as he promise to buy the latest game for the youngest . Kyuhyun's eyes shimmering as he can't stop looking at the games . Yesung walks by his side watching the younger antique .

" Hyung , are you sure you're going to buy one for me ? " asks Kyuhyun .

" Yeah , since I haven't spend my first salary on you yet . Choose any games you want ." 

" Thank you so much , hyung ." Kyuhyun hugs the older tightly .

They enjoy the outing as it's been so long since their last outing with only just two of them . Yesung has been busy since he starts working at the company last month . He mostly spends his time in the office to finish a tones of company project and only come home late at night . He felt dissapointed as he couldn't spend time with the youngest . Yesung loves Ryeowook and Kyuhyun the most , both of them are his favourite brothers .

He doesn't mind to spend his money to both of them as he loves to pamper them . After they done buying game , Yesung bring Kyuhyun to ice cream store . Kyuhyun hesitates to buy it first because he afraid he may get mad by Heechul later . But , Yesung assures him he will talk to the older later . Yesung knows Kyuhyun loves Chocolate ice cream and he feels pity to him as the youngest cannot eats the ice cream often . 

A sudden message comes from Yesung's phone . Both of them sit at one of the bench since both of them are tired from walking . Kyuhyun savours the chocolate ice cream alone as if this is the last time he eats the ice cream . Yesung chuckles at his cuteness .

From : Teukie hyung

To : Yeye dongsaeng

Is Kyuhyun fine ? What time you'll be at home ? I need to fly to Japan tonight so maybe I unable to say goodbye to both of you .

 

From : Yeye

To : Teukie hyung <3

Don't worry hyung , Kyuhyun is doing fine . He have so much fun since I haven't hang out with him for a long time .He's eating ice cream right now . You should've see him hyung , the way he savours the ice cream .

 

" Who's texting you , hyung ?" asks Kyuhyun after he finishes the ice cream .

" Teukie hyung . He's asking about you . He'll fly to Japan tonight we may not be able to see him when we reach home later ."

" Hyung are getting busy nowadays . It's so hard to see all of you at home , except for in the morning . I miss all of you ." Kyuhyun refers to the older hyung . Kyuhyun put his head on Yesung shoulder .

" I know , you miss all of us . I'm sorry ok for not spending more time with you . " Yesung pats Kyuhyun's head gently . Another message come in .

From : Teukie hyung

To : Yeye dongsaeng 

Don't let him eat too much ice cream ...I don't want Chullie lectures him later . You're not answering my second question yeye . when will you go home ?

ps : tell kyu i miss him 

 

From : Yeye

To : Teukie hyung <3

I only let him eat once hyung . Chullie Hyung will understand me for letting kyu eat the ice cream .He haven't eat the ice cream for two weeks . Chullie hyung will spare him for this time .Hehehe I'm sorry hyung I didn't notice your second question . We'll be home at 8 . When is your flight time ? 

 

" Teukie hyung always worry about me . Can all of you put your worries on me aside for once ? I want all of you think about yourself too . Teukie hyung , Chullie hyung , Hankyung hyung are all old enough to have a girlfriend . But , they still don't have one . Sometimes , I blame myself for letting all of you worry and care about me . " says Kyuhyun softly but loud enough for Yesung to hear . Kyuhyun sighs as he read the message from Leeteuk . When Yesung heard that , he faces Kyuhyun and looks into his eyes earnestly .

" They put yourself before them because they love you so much kyu . Same goes to me . You're our first priority kyu since the day you came into our life . You don't know how much your presence meant for us . We have promise to always be with you and make you happy . You don't have to blame yourself for that . I'm sure we're happy in our life now . About Teukie hyung , Chullie hyung and Hannie hyung , I know they will meet their life partner when the time is right ." Yesung smiles warmly at the youngest . Seeing the youngest still deep in his thought , Yesung reassures him once again .

" Hey , stop worrying about us ok ? Promise me you'll not blame yourself anymore or else I will tell Teukie hyung and Chullie hyung . I'm sure you don't want to listen to their nag right ?"

" I'm sorry hyung . I promise I'll not blame myself anymore . I love you , hyung ." Kyuhyun hugs the older's hand . They do not mind to show their affection to the public because they want all people know they have the strongest family bond in the world .

Yesung looks at his phone when he recieves the text message again .

From : Teukie hyung

To : Yeye dongsaeng

My flight time is 9 pm and currently on my way to the airport . Take care of the others while I'm not here . I'll be back next two days .

 

From : Yeye

To : Teukie hyung <3

Be careful hyung and come back safely . I always remember your words . I'll take care of the others . Kyu says he gonna miss you . He asks you to buy him a chocolate . 

 

" Kyu , I need to go to the toilet for a while . Wait here and don't go anywhere ." asks Yesung before leaving Kyuhyun at the bench alone .

Kyuhyun looks at his watch as the needle shows 7.30 pm . The shopping center is getting pack with people as they hang out during night . When he wants to throw the ice cream's covers , he notices an old lady fall down not too far from him . He runs to the old lady and helps him .

" Madam , are you alright ?" He helps the old lady to stand up . Then he takes the handbag and gives to the old woman .

" It's ok young boy . I'm fine ." says the old lady . She looks up to see Kyuhyun's face . She gasps for a while when she looks at his face .

" Madam , why not we sit at the bench first ? I'm afraid you might hurt somewhere ." Kyuhyun tries to help her . 

" Madam , madam , are you alright ? Did you hurt anywhere ? " asks Kyuhyun when the old lady doesn't give any responds to him .

" Hey kid ! Watch your hands ! How dare you touch her !" Suddenly Kyuhyun is being pushed by a man with a large muscle making him falls on the floor .

" Are you ok Lady Cho ? What did he do to you ? I'm sorry for being late ." says the man .

Lady Cho shocks when the boy falls down . She doesn't know what to do as she stand still and looks at the boy intensely . His face remind her of someone . Someone that made her regrets for all of her wrongdoings .

Kyuhyun starts to pant as his chest feels tighten . He holds his chest trying to take a deep breaths . Yesung who just come back from the toilet , terrified as he sees Kyuhyun panting on the floor .

" Kyu !" He runs to him . 

" Hy..hyung ." Kyuhyun calls the older . His hands clasps Yesung's hand tightly .

" What have you done to my brother ?!" Yesung shouts at the two unknown people standing in fornt of them . Seeing the younger pantings hardly making him lose his mind . He caresses the boy's back to help him breath slowly .

" Hyung...let's go home . I'm okay , I just need a time.." Kyuhyun tries to put a words between his breaths . 

" Are you really ok ? Let me piggy back you . I don't think you can walk on your own now ." Yesung looks back to the younger . Worries are written on his face as he sees the colours drain from the younger's face .

" No , I can walk on my own ." Yesung helps Kyuhyun stands on his feets and walk away from the two persons .

Lady Cho looks at the boy's back . Who's he ? Why does he looks so much like her ?

" Lady Cho , are you ok ?" Her bodyguard asks . He feels guilty towards the boy after he saw the boy looks in so much pain . But , he need to put his priority on his employer first

" I'm okay . Let's go home because I suddenly feels light-headed . By the way , you don't have to push boy just now . He was just trying to help me ." says Lady Cho . 

" I'm sorry Lady Cho ." the bodyguards looks down as he doesn't dare to meet his employer's eyes .

Lady Cho tries to erase the boy face from her mind but she can't . A tears starts to form in her eyes as she reminds the past .' I'm sorry Min Ah .'

 


Here is Chapter 8 

Enjoy the reading <3