Hyung !

Our Little Star

Sungmin opens the door and takes a peek at the boy who still in his deep slumber . He giggles when he sees the blanket is no longer covers the 16 years old boy body. His hair is tucked everywhere and his legs sprawl on the bed . Seeing that the boy still have no intention to wake up , an idea suddenly pops out in his mind . He laughs sneakily while covering his mouth .

" Hyung ! What are you doing in front of Kyu's room like this ? Shouldn't you wake him up now ? Do you want to get nagged by mother later ?" a voice come out from nowhere shocks Sungmin from behind . He turns his back and looking at the voice's owner . Luckily , he manages to close the door just before the shouts .

" Shshh , can't you slow down your voice Hyuk ." Sungmin slaps the latter's head . He glares at Eunhyuk with both arms cross on his chest

" Ouch , hyung ! What is that for ? " Eunhyuk pouts at his brother . 

" You're almost spoils my plan to tease Kyunie , you know ?!" Sungmin controls his voice realising he's still in front of the youngest room . Sungmin shots a weird looks when suddenly Eunhyuk shows his gummy smiles .

" Why are you looking at me like that ? It's creepy you know ?"

" Hyung !" this time another voice interrupts them . ' urghh seriously not again ." Sungmin groans in his mind . 

Donghae comes to the with his cheerful smiles . " Why are you gather here ?" He asks excitedly . 

" Hyung , let me join you ." Eunhyuk asks Sungmin ignoring his twin still looking at them curiously .

" Join what ? I want to join too ! " Donghae shouts making the two have no choice but muffle Donghae's mouth with their hand .

" Hae !" Sungmin and Eunhyuk groan in frustration .

Suddenly a door is opened from inside revealing the grumpy yet sleepy boy who glares at three of them intensely . The Lee brothers stop their argue when they notice their not-so-good-mood brother glaring at them .

" What are you doing here in front of MY room ?" Kyuhyun emphasise the word 'MY' . 

" Oh , Kyu ! You wake up ! Good morning , Kyu ." the three greet the youngest nervously .

" Who wouldn't wake up hyung if there are this certain brothers CHATTING loudly in front of my room ." Kyuhyun replies frustratedly .

" Sorry kyu . I planned to wake you up , but this dumb twins came and interrupted me . " Sungmin glares angrily at the twins . The other two just quietly stand beside him .

Kyuhyun eyeing them suspiciously , " Were you planning on tricking me ?" 

" What ! No ! Of course not !" Sungmin waves his hands trying to convince the youngest . Well , who wouldn't not scared if their cute brother confront them with a grumpy face like this . 

" By the way Kyu , you should go to bath now . Today is your first day in your new high school , so you should getting ready early . We'll wait for you at dining room ok ?" says Sungmin before dragging the twins from Kyuhyun leaving the youngest dumbfounded .

" Hyung !" Kyuhyun shouts angrily .

" This is all your faults !" Kyuhyun heard his Sungmin hyung shouts at the twins . He just chuckles before entering the room and getting ready for school.

 

 

The family moved to Seoul last year after Kyuhyun finished his middle school and Mrs Kim retirement . She hands over the company , Sapphire Holding to Leeteuk while Hankyung handles the company branch in China . So , the second oldest often go too and fro between Korea and China . Usually , he will spend the entire weekdays in China for working and back to Korea during weekends to spare the time with his family . On contrast , Heechul works as a doctor in his own clinic . Yesung and Kangin follow Leeteuk steps by joining the company three months ago . Shindong and Sungmin are in their last year in university majoring Business Studies and Engineering respectively . The twins are in their second year for their Dance major and Siwon is in the same year as them in Modeling . The youngest line are in their high school with Ryeowook and Kibum in the third grades while Kyuhyun just entering the first grade this year .

Mrs Kim prouds of all her sons as they grown up with a good looking figure , smart and intelligent brain and loving brothers . The twelve brothers are well known among her business partners since she often bring all of them to the company dinner every year . Her business rival jealous with her for having such intelligent sons though they are not blood related .

 

 

" Good morning mother ! Hyung~~" Kyuhyun greets them happily . He kisses his mother's cheek and the four oldest brother , Leeteuk , Heechul , Yesung and Kangin since Hankyung is in China .

" Good morning my baby ." Heechul smile widely at him . When it comes to Kibum or Kyuhyun , he will act like the most protective-loving-affectionate brother yet he still a diva .

Kyuhyun sits on his place while recieving each kiss on the cheek or forehead from his younger brother . From Shindong to Kibum . He thanks to the maid after she's preparing his breakfast on the table .

" Are you ready for new school dear ?" Mrs Kim starts the conversation with the youngest .

" Honestly I'm nervous . I'm not good in socializing , they probably hate me for that . I don't even had many friend when I was in middle school ." says Kyuhyun pouting .

" Hey , kyu . You know I'm just like you right ? Don't worry , everything will be ok ." says Kibum calmly . He's the only brother who doesn't talk to much . Somehow he's worrying the others for his quiet personality . When he wants something , he only asks from his mother or Heechul and Leeteuk . Not that he's not close with the others , it's just that he likes to be in his own world except when he wants to play a game as he always asks Kyuhyun to be his game partner . He also close to Ryeowook since they are in same age .

" You can always come to us when you need something in school , kyu ." Ryeowook replies . He knows Kyuhyun just feels insecure .

" Ok hyung !" Kyuhyun nods excitedly .

" Since today is your first day in high school , I'll fetch you today after school . Bummie and Wookie too ." says Yesung .

" No it's ok hyung . Wookie and I have meeting today after school . We need to organise the orientation week for the new students and maybe we'll be back late ." Kibum informs to the older . Differ from his personality , Kibum is actually the president of the students council while Ryeowook is the president of music club .

" If it's like I will just fetch Kyu later . "

" Hyung , since you're going to fetch me , why not we're going somewhere after that ? Please hyung ." Kyuhyun pleads cutely to Yesung .

" Where do you want to go kyu ?" Kyuhyun changes his attention to Leeteuk ,

" It's a secret .Don't worry hyung , I'll be take care of myself . Yeye hyung is with me ." Kyuhyun winks at his overprotective brother .

Leeteuk shows his angelic smiles to the youngest . He can't help but to be protective towards Kyuhyun since the youngest is prone to get sick easily .

" Yeye , don't let him eat ice cream too much if you bring him out later .It's been so long after the last attack ." Heechul voice out .

" Hyung~~ don't be too overprotective to me . I promise I will not touch the ice cream unless Yeye hyung let me . I'm much healthier than before .  See , I haven't use the inhaler for the past five months ." Kyuhyun whines . He sure can't win his brother when it comes to his health issue .

Kyuhyun has an asthma since he was five years old . Due to that , he unable to do any vigorous activity that can cause the asthma attack . All of his brothers forbid him to play outside the mansion or let him help them with something . They will be the one who do everything for the youngest . Though Kyuhyun feels suffocate by the overcaring and overprotective attitude , he feels happy to have a brothers like them .

" I'm sorry ok baby . I'm just worried about you ." Heechul replies . He chuckles at Kyuhyun cuteness .

Mrs Kim just shakes his head looking at the scene .

" Come on , let me send three of you . You don't want to be late right ?" Shindong says .

Today is his turns to send the youngest line to school . Everyday , the older brothers will take turn to send the the three youngest since they don't want to tired their family driver . Since all of them grow up , the older agree to let the driver only work for their mother . Mrs Kim can't say no to them since she can't bear to listen to their nag . Especially Leeteuk and Heechul . It'll be worse if Hankyung with them . He will blabbering non-stop about how she shouldn't drive anymore , how it is dangerous for her to drive alone and other .

" Have a nice day all of you ." says Mrs Kim warmly . 

" Hae , Hyuk don't be too naughty . And Siwon , please restrain your gentleman for today since I don't another letter come to our house ." Mrs Kim eyeing the trio . She knows these three is so popular in their university . 

" Mother ! We're not that bad . It's not our fault if the all those girls send the letter to our house . I can't stop them at all . You should proud of us mother having a handsome sons like us " says Siwon . The twins also nod vigourously .

" Yah ! Stop talking back ." Heechul hit the younger . 

" Serve your right , Hyung !" Kyuhyun interrupts while sticking his the tounge out . He laughs seeing the his handsome brother getting hit by his beautiful diva-like brother . Sometimes , Kyuhyun wonders how Heechul can become a doctor .

" Yah , Kyu !" Siwon tries to pull the youngest's ear but being pulled back by the twins .

" Wonnie , we're late . Let's go ." Eunhyuk drags Siwon after a goodbye kiss to her mother.

" Mother , we're going ." Kyuhyun hugs his mother with his arms circle his mother's neck . He kisses her lovingly .

With that , one by one leave the house leaving Mrs Kim alone with the maids . She's happy seeing all of them have grown up and having the 13 of them is the greatest gift in her life . No one can replace them in her heart . They are too precious and special for her .

 


Finish the chapter 6 

Enjoy the reading <3

Thank you for those who subcribing this story :)