The Letter

Our Little Star

Today , Mrs Kim decides to spend her time with all of her kids knowing they miss her so much . She has been busy for the last week because of opening ceremony for the new branch of her company in Busan . Due to that , she only had limited time with her kids at home . She feels the best way to release her stress is spending her time with her kids .

She lost her husband three years ago due to heart disease . She married with him for ten years but she couldn't afford a child . Though her late husband was very understanding person , she couldn't help but felt sad . They wanted a children so much . After getting advice from the specialist , they decided to adopt a child . 

Then one day , they went to this orphanage . Her eyes immediately caught the two boys who played together at that time . Leeteuk and Hankyung . Both of them at that time was only 5 years old . Without hesitation , she asked her husband to adopt them . They loved them like their own children . Heechul and Kibum came four years later when she saw Heechul crying at the hospital with a baby boy sleeping in his arms .

When her husband died , she decided to fill her life with more children since she hated loneliness . She adopted Yesung , Kangin and Ryeowook together from another orphanage when she had a charity event there . Money was not a problem for her . A year later , she add Siwon and Shindong as her new sons . Lastly , she took the Lee brothers when she saw them homeless at the bustop during the rainy night. They were thrown away by their aunty last year .That's how she has the 12 wonderful boys in her life .They maybe difference at first , but they will be together forever . 

Mrs Kim gives her maids on leave for today . She knows all of them work hard taking care of her 12 boys . Before she's preparing the breakfast , she decides to greet Min Ah and baby Kyuhyun first . She goes to downstairs and sees Leeteuk and Hankyung watching television . She greets both of them and straight goes to the guest room . She wants to ask Min Ah to have a breakfast together with them since Min Ah have stayed in their mansion for two days . Little does she knows , Min Ah has gone early in the morning .

She knocks the door before opens it gently not wanting to shock her . But , she surprises seeing someone else in the room playing with the baby .

" Hae , Hyuk ? What are you two doing here ?" she asks making the twins surprise . 

" Mother ! Me and hyuk woke up early because we want to play with baby kyunie ." tells Donghae excitedly . He flashes a grin to his mother before turn his attention back to the baby . The twins play a peek-a-boo with baby Kyuhyun .

" Ooh , where's aunty Min Ah ? She's in the bathroom ?" She feels not good when she doesn't see Min Ah presence .

" No . I came with Hae only saw baby Kyu in the room . We called aunty but there was no reply . So we just play with baby Kyu when he woke up ." Eunhyuk replies innocently .

" But mother , I found this letter near baby Kyu ." Donghae says and hands the letter to his mother .

She doesn't say any word and opens the letter . She widens her eyes , no ! It can't be true .

' Dear , Mrs Kim .

When you read this letter , that means I'm no longer in your house . Here , I want to say thank you with all of my heart for everything you've done for me even though I'm only nobody . And I'm sorry too for causing troubles to all of your family . Though , it's only two days I know you and the boys are the nicest person I've ever meet in my entire life . I'm very grateful for meeting all of you . Maybe , that night I was destinied to meet with all of you in that condition . With your helping , I'm able to see my little angel and able to hold his tiny hands even for short time . 

Kyuhyun is the greatest thing happened in my life . When everybody despise my presence , that's when I realised I only have Kyuhyun in this world . I'm sorry but I have no choice to leave him . He being with me , will only hurts him in the future . Mrs Kim , I know I've make a big mistake for leaving Kyuhyun . But, I can trust you on him right ? When I saw he being loved by your sons , it really touched my heart . How I wish everyone can do the same for him .

I leave him with you because I know all of you can give him the love and care that he deserves . You can do that right Mrs Kim ? This is the last help I seek from you . Please take care and love him like your own son . He doesn't have anyone else in this world . I hope he's not a burden to all of you . I'm doing this because I want to protect him from everyone who want to hurt him . 

You probably wondering why I appeared in front of your house in the middle of the night . I ran away from people who want to hurt me and the baby . They really want to kill my baby and I was scared of everything at that time . I hope you can keep this from Kyuhyun when he grows up

Last but not least , I would like to say thank you for your son Leeteuk and the others . I hope he can be a great brother to Kyuhyun as well as the others . Please love Kyuhyun and protect him . I hope you can understand me , Mrs Kim .That's all I want .

I love Kyuhyun so much

Love and sorry ,

Kang Min Ah

 

Mrs Kim folds the letter and stares blankly at the baby . ' I still don't understand you , Min Ah .'

Donghae and Eunhyuk who look at their mother who stands still terrified them . Baby Kyuhyun starts to cry louder .  Donghae shakes his mother's hand to wake her from the shocks . Eunhyuk who can't stand looking at his mother , he shouts his brothers loudly .

" Mother , what's wrong with you . You scares me . Please look at baby Kyu , I don't know how to calm him ." Donghae cries . 

A moment later , Leeteuk , Heechul and Hankyung are in the room . Heechul immediately takes Kyuhyun in his arms and pats him gently . Kyuhyun's cry starts to subside

" Mother ! What happen ?" Leeteuk shakes Mrs Kim body .

Mrs Kim still sits on the floor and looking at nothing . A pool of tears form in her eyes .

" I guess it's because of this ." says Hankyung while giving the letter he found on the floor to Leeteuk .

Leeteuk takes the letter and read it . Heechul throws Hankyung a questioning looks and seeing the taller boy not answering him , Heechul decides to take the twins and Kyuhyun out of the room for a while .

" Mother , are you ok ?" Leeteuk asks his mother slowly . He knows why now .

" I don't what to say , Leeteuk . This situation is not like any of you . She ran away and left Kyuhyun just like that . I don't care what her reason is , but she shouldn't do this . " says Mrs Kim . She frustrated at Min Ah 's doing .

" Mother , I maybe still a kid but I'm sure she knows what's the best for Kyuhyun . Didn't she said she wants to protect Kyuhyun from getting hurt ? And she being with Kyuhyun will only makes him hurts . " says Leeteuk .

" Teukie is right mother . She made a mistakes for leaving Kyuhyun but she doesn't have any choice . It is better than if she bring baby Kyu out from this house and left him at somewhere that we couldn't even think .I'm sure you wouldn't want that to happen right ?" Hankyung interrupts .

Mrs Kim looks at both of her son . Their words making her realises how wrong she is . She can't believe they have mature thinking at this age . She wipes her tears and hold her sons cheek gently . " Both of you have grown up dear ." She smiles warmly .

Both Leeteuk and Hankyung smile at her . " Are you ok with it ?" asks Mrs Kim referring to the letter's content .

" About what ?" Both of them asking confusely

" About Kyuhyun , dear . Are you ok if he becomes your brother too ?"

" Honestly , mother I really like it . Do you remember when I asked aunty if Kyuhyun can be our brother or not ? I was scared if she didn't allow me to say so . From the day Kyuhyun was born that night , I started to like him . I really hope Kyuhyun can stay with us after that ." tells Leeteuk honestly .

" Me too , mother . You're ok with it too right ?" Hankyung looks at his mother with a smiles .

" Of course , I'm okay with it . So starts from today , Kyuhyun is officially your brother ."

" Yeayy !!!" Thank you mother ." Hankyung hugs Mrs Kim tightly .

" I promise I'll be the best brother to Kyuhyun . I'll protect him mother . Just like I protecting the others ." Leeteuk promises to himself .

Mrs Kim chuckles at him .

' I try to understand you Min Ah just like my sons did . I hope you make a right choice for leaving him to us . I promise I'll love him like my son . '

 


Chapter 5 is here . I'm sorry if this chapter is not good enough .

Enjoy <3