One Fine Day

Our Little Star

The blissful Saturday morning is filled with a loud voice from the younger boys who are having their breakfast prepared by the maids . The maids usually only works during the day to make sure the mansion keep in clean and making foods for the kids . They finish their after they done prepare a dinner for the family . The maids enjoy working in the mansion since they love to look after the kids . To them all of the boys are adorables and cute in their own way . The kids always makes them happy by playing with them whenever they are having a free time . Mrs Kim never object when the maids are playing with the boys as she only wants to make all of her sons happy .

" Aunty , where are the hyungs and mother ?" asks Siwon curiously .

" I didn't see them when I come to the downstairs . " Eunhyuk continues . 

" Wookie ! Finish the bread in your mouth first . Or else I'm not giving you the another one ." this time , the angry voice comes from Sungmin who busily taking care of Ryeowook who eats messily . Ryeowook just pouting at Sungmin cutely .

" They are still sleeping in the room . They sleep late last night ." the maid answers while hands preparing food on the plate for Shindong who just come to the dining room . She knows about what happened in the mansion last night when she got a call from her employer at 4 am this morning . She's also has been asked to look after the guest and the baby before the doctor come at 10 a.m .

"Kids , don't be too loud for today ok . If you want to play , just play around the living room or playroom or outside the mansion since I don't want all of you to disturb the guest ."

" We have a guest ?" Kangin asks . Since when the guest is in their house ? If the guest came this morning , I would've see them since I woke up early .He thinks .

" Who is the guest ?" Shindong interrupts

" Is it Mother's friend ?" Sungmin adds .

Seriously boys , you guys would be a great reporter one day . Before she can answer their question , a voice come from nowhere interrupts her .

" She is mother's friend . And one more thing , don't be too loud ok .We would not want to wake up the baby later . " says Hankyung . He starts his routine by kissing the twins , Siwon and the youngest cheek lovingly .

" Baby ?! I want to see the baby ..!" Donghae and Eunhyuk starts jumping excitedly .

" Hyung..where is the baby ?" asks Ryeowook with a broken words . His eyes blinking at Hankyun cutely .

" Is the baby cute like me ?" Sungmin asks while grinning happily .

" Or handsome like me ?" Siwon adds .

" Haish , can all of you be quiet for a while ? Hae! Hyuk! sit at your own place now . Finish the food first ." Kangin explodes . The younger stay still at their own sit as they scare with Kangin . The only brothers that can make them quiet and behave in instant are their Kangin hyung and Heechul hyung .

" Thank you , Kangin ." says Hankyung .

Seeing that his brothers behave , Kangin starts to act lovingly again with the younger . He just love seeing the younger adorable scare face . That's why he always teases them by acting angry and furious at them . 

" I have to prepare a breakfast for the guest . If you guys want anything , just ask Suzy noona ok ?" says the maid before heading to the kitchen .

" Hyung , since when the guest is in our house ? I didn't see them at all this morning ." asks Kangin as he still curious about the guest .

" She arrived last night . I will tell you the rest later ok ?" Hankyung replies .

" Ok ."

They eat the breakfast peacefully . Not long after that , their older brothers and mother come and join the breakfast . Siwon and the twins already dash to the playroom .

 

 

 

" Thank you for the breakfast , eonni ." says the lady .

" You're most welcome . I've clean the baby so you don't have to worry about it ." the maid carresses the baby cheek gently . She wears the baby with a soft baby blue pyjama and wraps the baby with a blankets . She skillfully handles the baby since she has been taken care of 12 boys along with the other maids .

She hands the baby to the mother carefully . Her eyes still looking at the baby who already sleeping silently . The baby looks cute and adorable in her eyes .

The sound of door knocking averts her attention to the newcomer . There , Mrs Kim and another lady dressed a white coat whom she assumes as a doctor .

Mrs Kim sits at the side of the bed . Her eyes straight away focuses on a little creature at the lady's arms .  " Good morning Kyunie.." she greets the baby and kissing the baby's head softly .

" How are you feeling ?" asks Mrs Kim to the young lady .

" Feeling better ." The young lady smiles warmly .

" I haven't ask your name yet . Judging by the surname you gave to Kyuhyun , you must be Mrs Cho right ?"  

" Yes..my name is Kang Min Ah ." the young lady replies timidly .

She looks at the young lady . Why does she looks so scared ?

" Min Ah-shi , This is the doctor I told you last night . She is Doctor Im . She will check up on you and the baby . Wouldn't you mind if I bring out Kyuhyun later after check up ?" asks Mrs Kim .

Seeing that Min Ah looks hesitant ," You can come and join us if you want . I just want to let my kids meets Kyuhyun . They are excited knowing there's a baby in our house ." she adds .

" Ok ." replies Min Ah shortly .

" Mrs Kim , thank you for everything ." Min Ah adds and looking at Mrs Kim who already heading out from the room . Mrs Kim just nods at her .

 

 

 

The 12 boys sits making a circle around the living room . Their eyes are admiring the little creature on their mother's arm . The younger one including Ryeowook and Kibum looking at the adorable baby . Ryeowook wants to touch the baby but he scares that he may wake up the sleeping baby . Mrs Kim chuckles seeing at her sons' reaction . Min Ah who joins later feels touches as she looks the way the other kids look at her son .

" Mother , can I touch the baby ?" Ryeowook asks .

Mrs Kim turns her looks to the baby's mother to ask her permission .

Min just nods agree . She smiles when her Kyuhyun is getting love by everyone in this house . Then her smiles fades as she thinks what if Kyuhyun is at her mother in law house . Will Kyuhyun is accepted like they did ? She just know them last night , but she knows all of them are very kind .

Mrs Kim takes Ryeowook hand and guides him how to touch the baby carefully . " The baby is so cute.." Ryeowook giggles .

" Mother , is the baby a boy or a girl ?" Eunhyuk asks .

" It's a boy , Hyuk . His name is Kyuhyun . " answers Mrs Kim .

" Mother , he is cute like me ." Says Sungmin .

" No , he is handsome like me !" Siwon's argues .

" Cute !"

" Handsome!"

" Cute !"

" Shut up both of you ! You want to wake up the baby ? Come on Minnie , you're older than Wonnie ." says Heechul dangerously . Sungmin and Siwon become quiet immediately .

" He is neither cute nor handsome like any of you . But , he is beautiful like me ." adds Heechul and smirks at his brothers making the others roll their eyes . 

" Seriously , Chullie." Hankyung sighs .

" What ! I'm telling you the truth . Look at him , he has beautiful white skin like me , beautiful eyes like me , beautiful nose like me ...and everything about him looks like me ." Says Heechul proudly . Somehow he grateful to their late parents for giving him this beautiful face .

" Eww , stop it hyung ! You makes me want to puke ." Kangin groans .

" Enough kids . Kyuhyun is sleeping right ." says Leeteuk who just shakes his head seeing their brothers behaviour .

Heechul rolls his eyes and making his way to Kyuhyun and kisses Kyuhyun cheek gently before sits with Kibum .

Mrs Kim gives her sons a chance to touch the baby but not before telling them to be careful and gentle . She puts Kyuhyun on the sofa beside her . One by one touch Kyuhyun lovingly . Mrs Kims smiles at the looks .

" Aunty , can I ask you something ?" Leeteuk asks with a low voice as he afraid that Kyuhyun's mother may be mad at his question .

" Of course , dear . What is it ?" 

" Can we make Kyuhyun as our brother ?" asks Leeteuk with hopeful eyes .

Hearing Leeteuk's question , all of his brothers turn their look to Kyuhyun's mother . Mrs Kim and Min Ah stun at the situation . 

Their eyes look so hopeful . Min Ah doesn't have heart to say no to them .

She nods and smiles warmly at the kids . " Yes dear ."

" Yeayy!" the younger starts to jump around while the older only look at them lovingly . 

Leeteuk and Yesung moves toward baby Kyuhyun , and kiss his forehead softly .

" Hi . my brother ." says Leeteuk while holding the tiny hands .

" Hey hyung , his philtrum looks cute ." Yesung says making everyone gasp . His small hands already touches baby kyuhyun's philtrum carefully .

Oh no ! Another Yesung's victim . Poor Kyuhyun .

 


Chapter 3 is here !

Share your comment about this chapter .

Enjoy the reading <3