The rainy night

Our Little Star

The storm is getting louder at night as the rain keep raining heavily . The Kim Mansion is now fill with a loud cry from the younger kids . The older one seem dumbfounded on how  to calm their brothers .

" Shhshh , don't cry Wookie , Hae . " said Leeteuk , the oldest while ruffling Ryeowook and Donghae hair smoothly .

" B..bu..but i'm scared hyung . I want mother ." said Donghae as his big eyes already b with tears .

" Me too. " said ryeowook too while holding his giraffe plushy tightly .

This situation is always happen when a loud storm and heavy rain comes in a night time . The younger one especially Donghae and Ryeowook are not fond with this situation . A loud storm from the outside making Donghae remind his past when he was left alone in the old house along with his siblings , Sungmin and Eunhyuk before they came to the Kim Mansion . Even though he's only 6 years old , he understood enough about his situation .

While Ryeowook , he was left by his mother in front of the Kim Mansion under a heavy rain at night .

" Mother will be back soon .Don't be scared ok ? All the hyungs are here ." Leeteuk put Ryeowook in his arms while Donghae sit beside him on the sofa .

" Yeahh , Teukie hyung is right . " Sungmin said who just come back from the kitchen bringing a bottle of milk for Ryeowook . He take Ryeowook from Leeteuk and starts feeding him with a milk . Donghae starts to move to sit on Leeteuk's lap . 

" Hyung this is a hot chocolate for you ." Yesung hands Leeteuk the cup . Leeteuk smile at his brother . " Thank you ."

Yesung watch Ryeowook who is already getting sleepy in Sungmin's arms . " What time mother will be back tonight ? She seems so busy these days."

" I don't know , but she promised to be back before 10 so that she can tuck them to sleep ." Yesung nods at Leeteuk replies .

" What are the others doing , yeye ?"

" Oh , Kangin and Shindong still having their snacks , while Chullie hyung is looking after Bummie . He is worried if Kibum still not recover from the fevers . And the others , are in their own room ."

They sit together in the living room after awhile . Donghae is already calm down from his crying when his twin Eunhyuk come and stay together with him . Leeteuk and Sungmin just chuckle looking at the twins because these two can't never be separated .

Not long after that , they heard the front door getting open by someone . Donghae immediately jump down from leeteuk and run to the front door . The older follow his trail at behind .

" Mother !" Donghae shouts .

" Oh dear! " A 35 years old woman turn her back looking for the one who is running to her . She smiles lovingly , All her tired body is gone when she sees the running boy and the other three who is standing behind .

" Why are you late ? I'm scared of the storms . They still don't go away . " Donghae starts to cry again . Mrs Kim squat down to be on the same level with her son . She caresses Donghae's cheeks lovingly .

" I'm sorry dear , i have a lot of works in the office just now . That's why i'm late . Can you forgive me ?" She looks at Donghae . This kid is so fragile .

Seeing that Donghae nod slowly while mouthing 'i miss you' . She hugs him tightly .

" Mother , i'm going to put your briefcase in your room and makes a hot chocolate for you ." Yesung said before rushes to the upstairs .

"Ok . Teukie , can you please put them in the room ? I will come later after shower . Donghae , you go first with Teukie ok ? " She talks to her sons .

" Sorry leeteuk , for not keeping my promise ." she looks at the oldest apolegetically .

"It's ok" He smiles before taking the twins with him . The twins hold Leeteuk's hand and follow him to the room .

 

 

 

 

After shower , she quickly goes to the youngest room , Ryeowook and Kibum . She slowly open the door , afraid she may wake up her sons who are already in a deep sleep . She smiles motherly when she sees Heechul , the second oldest sleep beside Kibum's bed . His right hand is holding Kibum's hand gently . To her , Heechul is different compared to Leeteuk who is more gentle than Heechul .His attitude is unpredictable , but he can become handly when it comes to his brothers especially Kibum , his blood-related brother .

"Chullie , wake up . it's already 11 pm . Go to sleep in your own room . " She wakes him up gently . Heechul stirs in his sleeps . He opens his eyes and sees his mother looking at him . If someone else , they maybe get yell from him for disturbing his beauty sleep .

" Oh mother ." 

"Go to sleep ok , i'm sorry for being late today . " she says before kiss heechul's forehead quickly . She knows Heechul hates being kiss by someone because he said he is grow up boy .

" Mother!" Heechul stomps his feets . Mrs Kim just laughing slowly not wanting to wake the youngest . As Heechul walks out the room , she plants a kiss on Kibum's forehead ." Get well soon , son."

Then , she goes to Ryeowook and kiss him too . Next , she goes to the twins room .

She watches Eunhyuk already in deep sleep while Donghae still fidgeting on his bed because of the storms . The sky still pouring the heavy rain .

" Hae , are you scared ?" Donghae nods at her . His eyes are red because of crying .

" Shhsh, remember what i told you before ? "

"Don't be scared because i have mother and hyungs ." Donghae says timidly .

"Good boy , so don't be scared of the storms too . Be a brave boy ok ? And we'll never let you alone because you have us ." she smiles at him .

" Let's get to sleep brave boy , as a sign of apologizes for today , i'll  have a long week to be with you ."

" Really ? " Donghae's eyes shines when he heard that .

"Yeah." She put him to sleep by patting his chest gently . Not long after that , Donghae sleeps soundlessly . She kiss him and Eunhyuk too .

That is her routines everyday . Watching the boys sleeping before goes to her room . Now , she don't really mind about the older since they are independent . But still , she will go to each rooms and says goodnight .

Just when she was about to sleep . She hears the bell rings ." Who's coming in this late ?" she thinks .

As she afraid the boys will wake up , she runs to the downstairs to open the door .

" Mother , who's that ?" her heart nearly jumps out when she heard the voice .

" Yesung ? Why are you not sleeping yet ?" She forgets that yesung is a light sleeper who is easily to wake up even for the slightest sound .

" You know i can't sleep right , if i hear something ? Plus , the bell is ringing nonstop . Do you know who is coming ?" Yesung asks her mother .

" No , that's why I want to check it ."

" Let me accompany you . It's night already ."Yesung comes to her .

" Ok" She cannot say no since she knows how persistent yesung can be ,

She opens the door to see the person but she cannot see it clearly as the rain is raining heavily.  So she decided come outside . Yesung come to her with an umbrella before he squints his eyes and see a woman-like figure .

" Is that a woman ?" asks Yesung to his mother .

" Are you sure ?!" she half-shouting because of the heavy rain .

Seeing that Yesung nods , she and Yesung immediately approach the gates to comfirm it.

Both are shock when they see a pregnant woman is holding the get as if she holds her life on it .

" Oh my!" Mrs Kim open the gates and get to her .

" Please...please help me . I'm about to give birth ." The woman pleading in pain . Before she lose her conscious .

" What !!!?"


 

Done for the first chapter ...How is it ? feel free to share your opinion :)

i will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible . <3

Enjoy the reading ~~~

ps: thank you to my first subscribers jana_31   <3