CHAPTER 9: Bunnies, Books and Sunsets

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON’S POV

“Good morning, Nayeon.” Jeongyeon greeted me and even gave me a pancake she just cooked.

“What’s with that pout?” she asked me as she push hand into my lips.

“ya! W-w-what are doing to me?” I said as I startled, wide-eyed looking at her.

“What are you saying? It’s not that I didn’t do that often.” Jeongyeon said.

 

She often do that? How am  I didn’t react?

 

But my heart is beating like so abnormally fast right now. My face feels hotter.  Jinja!! What’ wrong with me? Just last night I feel so sad and now I’m having my heart flutter towards a girl.

“You’re red.” She laughed at me, “cute.”

I turned red more, is she always like this? Why am I suddenly aware of her?

“My head hurts.” I said. What happened last night? It was all blurry.

“Here coffee.” She said as she served me a cup. A milky blend, she always know my taste.

“thanks Jeongie~” I said as I hugged her on my side. She pat my head and smiled a little.

“Do you have shooting today?” she asked me.

“I don’t.”  I said as I shook my head and sip from my coffee.

“Then let’s go out today.”

“why? what for?” I asked her as I raised an eyebrow.

She put her face so near in front of mine, Our nose almost touching. Omo, jeongyen, what are you doing?

She grinned and pinched my nose. And she didn’t pinch it cutely, It hurts!

“Our first date,  of course.”

 

 

I didn’t answer and drank my coffee. I tried to act all calm when I suddenly remembered last night.

IM NAYEON, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

I hit my head. I remembered what I told her, and all about that contract. I’m really an idiot. My mind was in a total chaos like a sudden storm not knowing what to do. I looked at Jeongie as she also stared at me, eye to eye. It felt like my stomach were filled with butterflies and I felt so flustered. I looked away.

 

“Morning, Everyone!!!” Sana said as usual in her cheerful tone voice. Then, She started to cook right away. Tzuyu came after and she started to stick to sana.

“Tzuyu-ah, here’s your pancakes.” Sana said as she served her. Sana sat beside tzuyu and cut a piece of pancake from Tzuyu’s plate.

She said as she fed tzuyu raising the spoon towards Tzuyu’s small mouth, “Here Tzuyu~”

Tzuyu ate it and had a cute smile on her face. I can’t help but look at the two. Aww,They’re so sweet.

“What are you looking at unnie?” tzuyu asked as she chewed.

“Nothing.” I said I looked away, suddenly realizing I’m staring.

“Do you want me to feed you too?” jeongyeon laughed, “Here nayeonie~”

I turned red and glared at her, “Yah, jeongie.”

“come on now.” She smiled again “Do you hate me now?”

 If that smile isn’t that cute then I wouldn’t have opened my mouth and ate it. As I chew it, she looked at me and laughed, “You still ate it though.”

“Yanwehdflsjcj” I tried talking while chewing.

“what? Chew it first.” She said as she pushed my cheeks filled with food.

“I said that the pancakes were good.”I can’t help but smile.

 Jeongyeon laughed.

I love these moments where we would just stare at each other and then we would laugh all the time.  There’s no place I belong the most than by her side.

Then I remembered again about that freakin’ contract.

This is all my fault.  I will tell her later, I promise.

It’s  10:00 am now and Jeongyeon and I went to a park. It’s just a normal park here in seoul.

“Hey, why choose this park?” I asked her as we walk in the park.

“Wait, we’ll get there!” Jeongyeon said as she held my hand. Our hands touched, and even though it wasn’t the first time, it’s the first time my hands felt so warm. I never felt this before, is this illusion?

The path was covered with giant trees, the leaves were everywhere.  It’s a beautiful view, like I’ve seen it somewhere before.

“Look!” Jeongyeon said as she pointed out something beneath a tree. It’s an open cage with a nest.

“Bunn

Please log in to read the full chapter