CHAPTER 5: Jokbal and Tofu

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON’S POV

“Jeongiee!” I hugged Jeongyeon  from the back, it’s first thing in the morning as soon as I saw her in the kitchen. She seemed startled but then she turned around.

“what? You’re not mad at me anymore?” She grins at me. Why do I feel that she looks extra cool today?

Even with those eyebags, she looks cool.  It made me feel somewhat warm inside that she was the one who took care of me last night.

“Nope.” I said as I cuddled her again.

“That’s good.” She smiled and pat my forehead, fixing my bangs. I like it when she does that.

“Flirting so early in the morning.” Momo rolled her eyes.

“Ya. Don’t be so bitter! Were you dump again?” Jihyo said as she hits moguri’s head.

“I wasn’t dump. We weren’t even together in the first place.”

“ohhhhh!!!” Jeonyeon exclaimed. “Says the lady killer, Moguri!!”

Momo is biual. We all knew that and on the top of it all, she’s a play girl. She does not commit, she flirts. I always get the feeling that the only love she knows is her love for jokbal.

“Ha! You’re caught cheating again, weren’t you?” Dahyun joins in. “unforgivable.” And then she clicks her tounge.

“None of your business tofu.” Momo rolled her eyes.

These two are always love-hate. If momo loves jokbal and maybe tofu is one the thing she hates most. They never failed to let each other know that the hate is mutual.

Then what?  Dahyun wore that awfully weird expression? It wasn’t particularly irritation, nor please. It was something else. She has this pained expression.

“Tzuyuuu~~~ “Sana walks towards the room as soon as Tzuyu woke up. She’s really attached.

Tzuyu cuddled her, and walked with her in the kitchen. She’s like a cute little kitten attached to sana. The morning breakfast ended up “peacefully” as always. In which I mean, includes all the bickering and stuff.

JEONGYEON’S POV

After breakfast, we all end up in the training rooms.  God, I broke lots of sweats.  After some practice the members decided to eat outside.

And it’s cakes again.

Can’t help it, the bunny won the rock-paper-scissors.

It’s a cute hidden shop beside the JYP company. It’s all girly and stuff with pink wall paper and ruffle decorations. I sat beside Momo and Nayeon. We chatted while waiting for our orders to come.

I suddenly felt startled, when Nayeon brushed her cheeks into mine. I couldn’t react and I didn’t smile too. I mean I felt my heart stop for a moment there.

“ya! Do you find me annoying?” she said pouted like a child because I didn’t say anything.

“Yeah.” I said teasing her.

“alright, I hate you too.” She said sulking.

“Jeongie~~~” momo on my other side suddenly clings on my right arm. And then she kissed me in the cheeks. I laughed. I mean that felt really awkward but not flustering and heart racing  when Nayeon does it.

“ya! Jeongie! That’s unfair.” Nayeon said hitting

Please log in to read the full chapter