CHAPTER 8: Sealed contract

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON’S POV

The shooting is already over and Jihyo called me to come home already since we'll be celebrating. I fixed myself faster than any lighting but as i walked out from the building i suddenly saw Minhyuk-oppa.

"Minhyuk-oppa!" i giddily walked towards him. "Good job today!"

"You too, Nayeon." He smiled.

There was silence between us and he kept looking at his watch like he was waiting for someone.

"Waiting for someone?" i asked him.

"Yeah." 

"Who?"

"Just someone." and a smile flashed into his face,

I don't know why but i get the feeling that right now, He is so out of reach.  My mind recalled all the past events that happened between us from the time I first met him.

I've liked him for almost a year now. Nayeon, tell him now.

“Minhyuk-oppa, I’ve liked for so long!” I told him. I was nervous, but i've manged to tell him straight. 

he looked shock but i continued, "Since the first time i met you, i've liked you."

When I looked a him, he has this sad expression on his face, “I’m sorry Nayeon."

“I’ve liked someone for 4 years already, and just recently, she accepted me. We are dating now.” Minhyuk continued.

“Oh.” I knew this is coming, but It still pained me. “congratulations then.”

“thank you Nayeon. Thank you for liking me too. It is an honor.” He said as he pat pat my head.

“Really?! But don’t get me wrong, I’ll find someone better than you yknow.” I said as I smiled.

“jinja?” he laughs. “Goodluck with that.”

“I can always stay as your Oppa, you’ll always be like a little sister to me.” he continued as he looked at me.

“ya! I have no brother like you.” I joked. 

“alright. But I need to go. I need to shoot for another show. Bye-bye Nayeon!” he said.

As he turns his back and walked away, I felt my heart heavy and tears began falling down. So even before i met him, he already belonged to someone else. I didn't have a chance and i will never have. My heart felt sunken, I’ve never felt so empty.When I got into the van, I tried so hard to keep the tears from falling. 

After few  minutes I’’ve finally got into the dorm.

 

What?! We’re drinking?!

It seems like Mina and Chaeyoung was the one who suggested drinking, and since they are so lovable i didn't protest. Some moments I forgot what happened but still kept going into my mind. I smiled and did not let it show to my face.

I couldn’t tell it to anyone. I'm surrounded but I felt lonely.

I just drunk and drunk until all the people in the room got drunk one by one. Mina was the one who got drunk first. It was funny actually. Then Momo proposed a bet to joengyeon. They seemed to have secrets they didn’t want to spill. Jeongyeon looked depressed lately, she doesn’t show it but she is. I’ve kinda felt bad that I’m not reliable enough for her to open up to me. It pisses me off too, that Momo and her began getting closer. And they have secrets they wouldn’t tell us.

Though it was funny when momo got drunk and starts dancing randomly. She also starts rejecting all her lovers, or rather flings. Jeongyeon won the bet but no secrets were spilled, or so I thought.

 Few shots more, Dahyun starts crying non-stop. I took care of her and starts fixinf her up to let her sleep on the bed.

“Dadu, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Come on, you can tell me.” I said as I wiped her tears.

She curled up in her bed and starts crying again, “momo…”

“what about momo?” I startled. Is there an issue between them?

“……” she just cried.

“Come on, Dahyun tell me~”

“momo, i…” she just cried again and hugged me on my waist while she is curling uo in the bed.

“there, there.” I rubbed her back. It felt like it hurts her so much. Like, there was an undeniable pain she has been hiding.

“momo, I hate her…” she mumbles as she cries, “I hate her… I hater her..”

I was Completely  shock. What did she say?!

Why Dahyun?!

“I hate her but…”

After sometime, she fell asleep. I didn’t even realize that there’s an issue between  dahyun and momo.  I returned to the living room to drink up with the others again. Jihyo and jeongyeon was the only ones left. We’re the only ones left.

“Nayeon~ drink up!” jihyo gave me another glass.

“I’ve never knew the

Please log in to read the full chapter