CHAPTER 15: A little thing called Jealousy

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

DAHYUN’S POV

It’s been 2 weeks after the beach.

As I got out off of my bed, I saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon flirting on the table.  Are they finally going out?

Sana is with Tzuyu laughing on the couch. Anyone can see that they look so happy.

I suddenly saw Momo there, watching them. My chest felt heavy seeing her like that. 

They did go out for a while and… She might be really still in love with Sana.

“Momo…” I was startled when I called her name out loud. Dadu why are you so in daze?!

They all looked at me, and it was such an embarrassment.

“Your used clothes are all on the floor in the bedroom, fix it up.” I continued.

Momo clicked her tongue and came inside the bedroom. She fixed it all up. She came out of the bedroom and stopped in front of me.

She came closer to me as our face almost 2 inch close. “are you happy now, Dahyun-ssi?”

She pulled her face away and smiled ear to ear. I rolled my eyes and came to the kitchen. Ughh, I so hate her.

But… My cheeks felt so hot when she smiled at me.  

My felt my heart beating so fast and a warm feeling inside my chest raised. My heart beat is raging and not even slowing down by any moment.  Our face was so close, and i feel so nervous even now. Her smile keeps on repeating on my head. I don’t know what to react when she acts like that.

Things have been awkward between us since that incident.

Sometimes, I wish Momo and I could go back the way we were before. But that would be impossible.

I came inside the bedroom again, since No one is in there. I laid down the bed when my phone vibrated by the alarm I set up and went down the bed.

I looked underneath the bed when I suddenly saw a big bag.

I took it out when  read  ‘For Dahyun, Happy birthday!’ on the gift card attached to the paper bag.

What? Is this supposed to be a gift to me? then why didn’t I receive it?

I opened the paper bag  when I saw the design of the necklace. It’s an eagle pendant.

 

The pendant Momo dropped when we were on the beach.

NAYEON’S POV

“Ya. You have food on your chin.” Jeongyeon said as she wiped the food out of mine. It’s been 2 weeks since the contract, and I’ve been getting used to this.

“you’re really like a kid.” She said as she laughed. Ahh, she’s so cute laughing like that.

“YA!!  I’m your unnie!!” I protested as I yelled.

“No, “ she said as she grin, “You’re my girlfriend.”

My cheeks turned red as she said that and I remained speechless. Jeongyeon’s phone vibrates and she got a message, she replied faster than a thunderbolt. It’s been days since she’s like that.

“Jeongyeon, look at this! It’s the stuff toy my fan gave me!” I said as I showed her the bunny stuff toy.

“ah.. cute.” Jeongyeon said without even looking at me.

I groaned to my dismay. It’s been days since she became like that, texting someone non-stop and even not paying attention to what we say.

“Jeongyeon..”  I tried calling her name but she remained silent and continued texting. “Jeongie~” I called again as I pushed my index finger to her cheeks.

She finally looked at me and laughed, “what are you doing?”

“Ya. Why? Am I annoying?!” I asked as I pushed her cheeks again.

“Yeah.” She said as she laughed.

Although I know she’s joking, I can’t help but be pissed. Then she just continued texting and ignored me. I find myself on beast mode as I stood up from the table and walk to the bedroom.

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

“Sana-unnie,  could you please delete the video?” I whisphered to Sana as I tried begging her.

“Chae.. The video is a remembrance of what happened. I won’t delete it.” She said as she shook her head.

“please unnieeeeee!!! “ I begged as I grab her arms back and forth begging like a child.

Sana walk out of the room but I still didn’t let go so I was just like an elementary kid being dragged by her mom out of the store.

As she drags me, We walked

Please log in to read the full chapter