CHAPTER 12: Don't say it

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: The following events happened before they all fell asleep on ch 10.

 

JIHYO’S POV

We finished preparing everything, Tents, food and bonfires. Sana were cooking barbecue when Chaeyoung suddenly whispered into her left ear. They talked and Chaeyoung look so flustered.

I watched them from a distance for a while but Chaeyoung didn’t leave Sana for long. After some times, she finally did.

I can’t actually comprehend the fact that I don’t know anything about that video. I know the both of them are keeping secret, and as a leader I need to know what. I walked towards Sana who is alone right now. This is the perfect timing.

“Ya, Sana? What’s in that video?” I asked as I whispered in her ear.

“N-n-nothing! Just our video last night. ” Sana said as she stutters and played with her nails.

“You’re lying.” I said as I eyed on her.

“S-sorry unnie!” then she ran off along with the members.

WHAT IS THAT

Mm, what should I do to reveal the secret?! Then suddenly a bright idea hit my head!!!!

I mean, It literally hit my head.

 

“Unnie, what are you spacing out for?” Nayeon asked me as she hit me with a bottle.

 

Kekeke. I’ll reveal that secret, chaeyoung. Just you wait

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

“hey, everyone!!!!!” The leader’s veeeery loud voice as usual called all our attention.

“let’s play this!” She said as she showed us an empty bottle. My god, is that what I think is it?!

Then she glanced and smirked at me. IT IS!!!!!!

“what kind of play? Do we just have to hit  you  in the head with that?” Nayeon said as she laughed, then she was the one to be hit instead.

“Ouch.” Nayeon said her small mouth turned into a pout.  Jeongyeon grabbed her and rubbed her head. Then the pout on disappeared and turned into a soft laughter.

Looks like, it’s doing well for hyung. I’m getting embarrassed just by looking at them.

“NO, WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!” The leader cheered.

“No no no no.” I protested as I walked towards her.

Sana-unnie told me it was indeed recorded but she won’t show it to anyone, it’ll be our secret but what’s the use of that if Thomas the train will just make me reveal it?!!

“Chaeyoung says no… so.. let’s just watch the video recorded last night, you know----“ I covered .

“No, I mean it’s okey!!! Let’s just play!!” I said as I smiled fakely.

JEONGYEON’S POV

Now the bottle starts spinning,

“Sana!! You’re the first one!” Jihyo clapped as she look like it’s already her intention from the start.

“and I’ll the one to ask the----“ Jihyo was cut off by chae.

“you know what’s better?  Let’s spin the bottle for the one who’ll ask a question too!!!” my dongseng eagerly suggested. Why are they acting so weird?

“Yeah!! That’s good!” Nayeon agreed and so others.  Jihyo’s face was poker-faced but she agreed.

When the bottled spinned, the tip was directed at  Sana.  The second spin was chaeyoung, she’s the asker. Chaeyoung sigh with relief and beamed.

“Truth or dare?” Chae asked her.

“Truth. ” Sana said smiling.

“then… what’s your favorite color?” Mygod, everyone knows that.

“Tch. That’s boring.” Momo said as she clicked her tounge.

“Blue!” sana said as she smiled.

“Spin again!” Jihyo spinned the bottle when this time, it was directed at Momo. Momo  chose ‘Truth’.

Jihyo grinned ear to ear, “is there any one you like or have a crush in here?”

Momo poker faced answered, “Yes.”

All the members squealed. I mean, who’s the one she like?! Moguri the player have someone she likes in the members?!

It must’ve been the unrequited love she’s talking about in when she got drunk.  I remembered what happened last night.

“I’m breaking up with you.” Drunk momo said as she coldly put the call off from one of her flings, it was a girl from another girl group this time, It was Yuju from the rival group, Gfriend.

“Ya, you even got together with someone from Gfriend?” I asked her.

“I liked her, but not love. She was interesting but soon I felt that I’m getting bored.” Momo said as she looked at me with eyes that might’ve been already blurry by now.

I whistled, “Wise words, Player Moguri.”

“Though She’s a nice girl, c

Please log in to read the full chapter