CHAPTER 20: Everything has changed

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON'S POV

“Nayeon-ah, wake up.” My eyes opened and the first person I see was Jeongyeon. I couldn’t help but smile looking at her.

Ahh, my cute and handsome Jeongie.

“Nayeon-ah.. wake up already.” Jeongyeon pointed her fingers into my cheeks trying to wake me up since my left eye is still closed.

“Nayeonie, my hunnybunny wake up.” Jeongyeon smiled and I felt all the blood in my veins pumping non-stop.

I sat and smiled at her. I look like a total mess. i

“Goodmorning.” She smiled. I lightly punched her just playing around and she just laughed. I can't help but feel at bliss when i realized that it is anothe rmorning with jeongyeon.

 

I tried getting up when I suddenly saw Yoona-unnie. What? SHE'S HERE?!

“oh.” I mouthed as I saw her lying on the other bed.

She’s here, huh? Make sense, Jeongyeon will probably not let her go home.

 

“Ya, nayeon. I don’t know what you’re thinking but.. Yoona-sunbaenim and I aren’t like that.” She said pinching my cheeks upward. Like she’s trying to form a smile on my face.

 

It worked really.

Jeongyeon looked at her phone when she suddenly saw a text, “WHAT?!”

Jeongyeon panicked and walked towards the sleeping Yoona and shook her, “UNNIE!! WAKE UP!”

Yoona was still half asleep and looked at Jeongie, “what?.. 5 more minutes please…”

“SHE’S COMING!!! UNNIE!!”

 

Yoona stood up suddenly and fixed her things and herself as she walked to the living room. As if it was a nerve wracking moment, Jeongyeon and I looked over.

The door opened, “YOONGIE!! Why didn’t you go home?!!”

Yoona face palmed, “I’m sorry, Seohyun.”

 

IT’S SEOHYUN?!!

“YA! You’re really troublesome and you even slept here in the dorm of our dongsengs!”  Seohyun pinched Tzuyu’s ear while dragging her to the door.

“ouch!! Seohyun-ah! I;m sorry alright?!” Yoona shrieked. Seohyun let go of her and answered, “Why didn’t go home last night?”

“Well.. you’re ignoring me.” Yoona pouted like a little kid. Seohyun’s face lightened and hugged her,

“Come on, I’ve got enough of you, since high school.” Seohyun sigh, “You just found yourself a boyfriend. You can’t be attached to me all your life.” Seohyun laughed with a slight pain in her eyes.

 

Oh, I see. This person must be in love with Yoona-unnie.

“that won’t be! I’m stuck with you forever.” Yoona grin as she clings on Seohyun’s arm, “I’m breaking up with him. The company set me up with Lee seungi. Our angencies arranged it. I didn’t even like him.”

Seohyun’s eyes looked shocked and then relieved, “Alright, Let’s go home already.You stink Yoongie. Jesica will surely scold you.”

Yoona smiled like never before I’ve seen. It wasn’t like the elegant, nice and pretty smile on stage. The smile was so different that it looked radiant and a picture of bliss.

“Thank you for your help and sorry for the trouble yoongie caused you.” Seohyun bowed as she pat Yoona’s head. “I am you fan girls. You remind of us when we were younger. Fighting!” Seohyun continued and grabbed Yoona’s hand towards to door.

Yoona gestured her hands on jeongyeon to bid goodbye as they left the house.

“Yoona-unnie is one sidedly in love with seohyun-unnie.” Jeongie said as she sigh. “that’s why she always grab me for a drink.”

One sidedly? But as I look at Seohyun,  No matter how you look at it.

 

 

The love is mutual.

JIHYO’S POV

Tonight is our comeback stage. So we are now doing a rehearsal. The members are so energetic.  Good things might’ve happened.

The choreographer changed the dance the last minute but it was okey.

Then we asked for a break.

“Ahh hungry~” Momo whined as she lean on Dahyun’s shoulder. With her chin on her shoulder.

Dahyun laughed and said, “You’re always hungry moguri”

“but I’m hungry dadu”

“Mustve because you danced so energetically.”

“Really?” Momo’s eyes shined with Dahyun’s word. Oh my god, you’re a see through Momo, “Did I do well?”

“Yeah, baby moguri did well. She’ll have jokbal later.” Dahyun laughed as she pat on Momo’s cheeks. Like a kid Momo laughed and played on Dahyun’s hair.

Omo, I think things are finally goin well with them!

 

This must be why Momo’s so energetic.

Nayeon looked bright as usual and playing with Jeongyeon. Last night, Jeongyeon came home with Nayeon on her back. I wonder when will that contract end and  they go out as a real couple already.

 

My  sweet Satzu is also well. Tzuyu and Sana re attached to each other as usual.  Tzuyu is really a big baby towards Sana.

After few hours, we’ve done make-up and wardrobe and made our comeback stage.  After going down from the stage we suddenly saw…?

DAHYUN’S POV

After the comeback stage, al

Please log in to read the full chapter