Chapter 21: The Yoo sisters

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON'S POV

YOO SUJIN?!!

Jeongyeon’s second older sister?!

 

So that’s why she reminds me of Jeongyeon’s bratty attitude back then! She’s the exact replica!

No wait. But still..

 

Why the hell did she drag me here?!

 

“Well, I came here so that I would investigate something.” Sujin said as she gestured her spoon forward. As I look at her face, there are some similarities between their facial features.

“What to investigate?” I asked curiously while scratching my head. I’m a little uncomfortable since I still have my make-up on and I still haven’t fix up.

She formed a pout on , “My baby jeongyeon is…. In love with someone!”

My eyes widened and I just felt my heart is going to stop. Did she just say something about Jeongyeon’s love life?!

I went silent and just looked at her but she eyed me, “Do you know who?”

I averted my eyes, “erm, .. I-I don’t.”

“Tch. I drag the wrong person.” She clicked her toungue and have that same annoyed face as jeongyeon. I now know who did Jeongyeon get that attitude from.

“Ya, don’t blame me. I didn’t ask you to drag me here, Sujin!” I said as I protested.

“Ya, call me sujin-unnie! And… I’ve got no choice, everyone else was busy! I didn’t know I would drag a pea-brained person here” She said rolling her eyes. I’m gonna slap you right now if you don’t have that same face with my jeongie.

“Ya. I’m not pea-brained, and I wouldn’t call you unnie, Ahjumma.”

 “Ahjumma?! I’m still young!” She shrieked.  My mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

“Jeongie called me before saying she was in love with someone.” This ahjumma said in a serious tone.I couldn’t say anything.

 “I just want to know if the person is good, Because back then, she used to cry a lot, about a certain person.”

I felt a throb in my heart. I guess, that was the person jeongyeon is talking about. The person she loves.

“… and secondly, I want to see jeongyeon.”

 

Oh I see, She must be missing her sister, and Jeongyeon is always busy.

 

“ohh, just be honest.  you can be cute sometimes.” I giggled.

She tap her hands on the table, acting a little tough, “Stop treating me like a kid, I’m older than you, stupid.”

Oh yeah, you’re older but you’re like a kid.

“jinja!! I should call your sisters and tell on you.” I winked at her, well I tried. Techinically it was a blink since both eyes closed.

She laughed, “That wink is not working though.”

“Before she comes, can you tour me around here?”

I looked at her grin, not anything suspicious, “Alright.”

 

We walked by the park and ate delicious things. We have the same taste buds after all. We went to karaoke and went shopping too. She reminds me so much of her sister that It felt light with her. She’s a bully but she can sweet at times too. Much like Jeongyeon.

“SUJIN-UNNIE!!!” We were shocked when Jeongyeon suddenly appeared and hit her. Walking behind her is an older and taller woman with an elegant atmosphere around her.

“UNNIE?!”  Sujin shrieked as she saw the older girl Jeongyeon is with.

It was Gong Seungyeon.

With a real name of Yoo Seungyeon, The oldest of the Yoo sisters!

“you didn’t go home! And Omma is worried sick .” Jeongyeon flared, “Even dragging Nayeon here.”

Seungyeon clicked her tongue, “Sujin, tch. Don’t tell me you’re making trouble for Mom again. And at this age already.”

I saw Sujin’s expression so down. That I felt so angry at both of them,

“YA! SUJIN WENT ALL THE WAY TO SEE BOTH OF YOU! DON’T SCOLD HER!” I glared at Jeongyeon, “AND YOU! SHE’S YOUR UNNIE! BE RESPECTFUL!”

I covered my mouth when I hear what.i.just.said.

To jeongyeon and seungyeon-unnie!!!

Seungyeon looked at me eyes widened and looked at Sujin who is shocked as well.

“Sujin, we’ll talk when we got home.. talk a lot.” She smiled.

 

Both of them hugged Sujin. Jeongyeon wrapped her hands around her older sisters body and said, “Sorry Unnie.. I miss you!”

 

I can’t help but find Jeongyeon so cute. I didn’t imagine Jeongyeon can act like a younger sister. I mean I am older than her but she treats me like a little kid easy to tease and to bully.

It’s just nice to see this side of Jeongyeon.

As we walk, Jeongyeon suddenly stepped back and held my hand. We were walking behind the other two.

“Ya, they’re going to see.” I whisphered.

“it’s fine.” Jeongyeon laughed and entwined our fingers even more. I felt my heart beating non-stop. But I couldn’t pushed her hand away.

“Thank you for accompanying my unnie.” She laughed.

SEUNGYEON’S POV

We stopped by a restaurant. I just ate so much though .I wonder how many food can Sujin fit in her belly.  Jeongyeon and Sujin were the ones to order.

“Thanks for earlier, for taking care of Sujin.”I asked Nayeon who is sitting in front of her. She has cute bangs and lovely wavy black hair.

“I’m fine with it, plus Sujin is a comfortable company, Seungyeon-unnie.” She said showing her cute bunny teeth.

“and also, Thank you for taking care of Jeongyeon when you’re in Sixteen. I watched it all, even though I’m opposed

Please log in to read the full chapter