CHAPTER 29: Twice Dating Night

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

JHIYO’S POV

Tonight is the night.

The night that I, Park Ji soo, will finally have a love life!!!!!

“is this dress alright?” I asked Tzuyu while pointing on the black dress I’m wearing, I’m now facing the full body mirror.I felt comfortable with the dress but I’m judging if this looks fine with me. I’m not really the thin idol with an ideal body so I have to choose the right dress.

“It’s nice.” Sana answered as she looked at my reflection on my mirror.

“No unnie it’s not.” Tzuyu answered as she went in front of me blocking my reflection on the mirror. This evil maknae jinja!

I laughed at her as I pushed her aside, “Come on, I’m serious.”

“Where are going anyway unnie?” Tzuyu asked, curiously.

“Somewhere kids don’t know.” I said as I playfully pushed her face away to the other side.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, “So unnie is on date night huh?”

I felt my face redden.

“But you just told the fans during the radio broadcast that you will be single even after the dating ban is lifted right?” Tzuyu laughed.

I smirked, “Come on, we all know that wasn’t really true.”

“so who was it?” Sana asked again.

“It’s a secret.”

“It’s him right? It’s a not a secret though.” Dahyun suddenly came and said that as she naughtily rolled her eyes, “He told me about it.”

“Ughh. Spoiler.” I sigh at the stupid  and bitter dongseng of mine. I grab a lipstick and put it neatly on my lips.

“Ya, don’t leave the veranda door open huh? There’s a lot of and burglar going around this area. And don’t leave the appliances plug in without even using and----“

“We know unnie! Don’t be such a worrywart.” Dahyun cut me off and pushed me to the door, “Goodluck unnie!”

I walked out the street as I finally saw the potential man I’ll be dating right now. A man of allure and great talent. I’ve been having a crush on him all this while.

This is my chance to have a boyfriend!

He’s standing there with his denim jacket and black pants, with his left ear pierced with an earring.

“Jihyo!” he waved at me as he finally offered me to linked arms with him,

I smiled and looked at him, as I finally called his name….

“JB!”

DAHYUN’S POV

I’m left alone here. Poor single me.

All because all of twice is out on the date night despite of the dating ban the company has set! Damn, I just ate all this crackers in frustration, watching my favorite music show.

Sana and Tzuyu is on date night to the nearest restaurant, Mina and Chaeyoung too. Nayeon and Jeongyeon is out too. Jihyo is with JB.

And Momo…. is out again.

I breathe in and out, as I watched the show again. Then it suddenly showed a golden retriever.

“Cute!” I exclaimed. I watched it as it’s rounded eyes showed in the camera and it’s brown fur shining brightly.

The first time I talked to Momo, I stupidly told her that she looks like my dog and its dead. That’s why I accidentally called her Momori, my dead dog’s name. I was sooo stupid.

I pushed the thought away, I can only remember all of my stupid moments when I’m around her, I remember being like a fool.

I sigh as I closed the TV. It doesn’t help.

Depression came on attack again as I stood up and need fresh air.

I can’t help but remember all of those that happened between us. The cold air doesn’t help since it only makes me feel quite sad. There were a lot we went through.  I felt my eyes watery but wiped it even before to fall. I turned my back when I suddenly felt hands grabbing me,

Wait, this is the veranda right?!
 

“Ya, don’t leave the veranda door open huh? There’s a lot of and burglar going around this area. And don’t leave the appliances plug in without even using and----“

 

I remember what Jihyo-unnie said earlier.

 

 

Damn!! It’s a !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

In panic, I grabbed the foreign hand and bit it with all my might.

“Ouch!!!” As I was about to kick the offender my eyes widened, “ MOMO?!”

She is sitting down as she held her hands, “What are you doing dadu?”

“Sorry!” I bit my lip, “I thought… you were a .”

She laughed at me as she said, “That’s the third time you thought I was a .”

Ilaughed too, but I felt an ache in my heart as I remembered that time. That time for me, was the times in which I’m not even aware… aware that I’m in love with this person.

“Really?” I asked. “I thought  it’s the second time?”

Momo laughed and said, “it’s actually the third. The second time is secret.”

I raised my eyebrows as I can’t help but to remember when was that. The first time was we finally got close, on my way to the convenience store. But the second? How?

“Now back to the topic, you bit me again!” momo said as she gestured in her hand.

“it’s your fault! You scared me!” I exclaimed, “why did you even enter here? And got here?”

“I climb it through the emergency exit.”

I nodded, come on with Momo’s physical strength it’s not even impossible.

“and… that person is stalking me.” She said as she pointed on a girl down. We can see through the veranda. She’s standing on the entry.

“Who was that?”

“Some person from a famous girl group.” Momo sigh, “she’s been stalking me like crazy. I saw her when I was almost near the building’s entry. She’s carrying duct tape and asking the neigbhors if I finally came back. She’s soooo creepy. I first met her during that eating show, I enjoyed it. she seemed nice with that eyes smile. She’s tiny too and she had the cutest aegyo among all the rookie idol. Never would’ve guess that she’s actually a Yandere.”

“Yandere?” I asked, “What’s that.”

“nothing.” Momo answered, “A japanese term for a person who looks sweet but is actually a creepy obsessive stalker girl.”

“ohh, so there’s a word like that in Japanese?” I said in amazement.

“Yeah. Japanese has a wide range of words you know.”

“but back to the yandere girl, That’s what you get for being a play girl and breaking their hearts.” I said in a scolding tone. I look at the girl she’s talking about, she’s tiny really and cute. She has sweet image, and her aegyo is known to be really lethal.

“Come on, they asked for it.” Momo said as she rolled her eyes.

I shook my head in this belief because of this girl. I saw juice inside the ref as I took it out. I got up and cooked something but when I came back, I saw momo already sleeping.

“Omo.” I suddenly smelled the juice I took out from the ref, but it’s actually a wine!!! , and momo drank it all!

This stupid Moguri!

“Momo.” I said as I sat beside the sleeping her and shook her. But instead of getting up, she fell down to my lap. I suddenly felt my heart beating loud as she laid her head o my life.

I gave up on waking her, so I just stared at her.

She’s sleeping so peacefully… like a cute little dog. I rubbed her golden hair as I caressed her face. No wonder, girls go crazy over this face.

She’s so beautiful, even more than the first time I saw her.

Too bad, you’re not mine.

I put my face forward… as I gestured to plant a kiss on her forehead.

Thi

Please log in to read the full chapter