CHAPTER 4: A love left unknown

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

“Chaeyoung, I brought some sweets from the TV show earlier. You want some?” Mina said as she hand over the plastic to me.

“wahhh! Thank you Mina!”

Mina smiled. She had always been beautiful and I find her graceful and elegant since I saw her.

“Macaroons?! I love this.” I beamed. And when I tasted it it’s even yummier. “You want some?” I asked her since I noticed she’s been looking at me.

“No no. I don’t really like sweet much.” Mina said.

“You don’t? then how was the TV show?”

“It’s not that I don’t like it. It’s just I’m not a sweets lover. I eat it occasionally.” She said.

“then why did you brought some home?” I asked. I was sure she brought more because she loved it.

Her face turned red and she looked away. What’s that about?

Mina’s hair is long suits her image of the black swan. I loved my long hair but since we debuted,  I was aksed to keep it short. I’m Kind of jealous that she looks so womanly and elegant.

The first time I saw her, It was in front of our company building. She was looking at a distance.  As if she’s thinking of something sad.

The first time she showed us her ballet, I really did saw a black swan. The dance was like a love story, beautiful sad and tragic. I was mesmerized.  I always had the idea of love as something happier, pure like a romance comedy but when I saw her, I felt that love can be beautiful and sad at the same time. And i wonder why I, did think of love the moment she danced?

I hit my head. Pabo chaeyoung. I’m really too much of a hopeless romantuc. We were eating peacefully when suddenly,

“AHHHHHHH!”

 

NAYEON’S POV

We were all startled when a loud crash came from the front door.

Gosh, It’s sana again. She tripped. She’s so clumsy.

“why am I doing this?” she laughs as she hit her head. “Stupid sana.”

Then I saw Tzuyu went up to her and ask if she was okey After making sure, we heard that cute laughter tzuyu made. Chaeyoung and Mina laughed at Sana’s sight too.

“Sana ya~did you bring anything from me?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I brought some, you want?” Sana smiled.

“ya!! Mina already gave you a box of macaroons!” tzuyu started scolding chaeyoung again. “The ones Sana brought will me mine now!”

“ya maknae!! Don't be selfish!” chaeyoung said back.

Tuzyu turned red, "I'm not! you're just so gluttoneous!"

"YAAA!! can't you even remember us?!" Dahyun joins in. and then she complains non-stop

"You didn't even brought anthing for both momo and me. you're aaaalll bad! right moguri?" she said as she look at momo.

"Moguri doesn't care. Moguri only loves jeokbal. Jeokbal is love." momo said lazily.

"Momo!!" Dahyun hits momo.

And the never-ending bickering between all of them starts again. I wonder when will Mina and Sana gets tired of making them stop.

I just sigh. I’m in the bad mood to joining the “fun”. I just hate how Jeongyeon starts keeping secrets from me. I know I’m being so unreasonable but I just feel really ill-tempered today.

I heard jeongyeon steps in the dorm and I stood up to walk in my room. I don’t want to see her.

I lay in my b

Please log in to read the full chapter